IUI Jan/Feb/March/Apr/May 2012 - Status updates on page one 12 bfp

Notoptomistic you can absolutely get a Christmas present!! If ever you were to get a Xmas present a bfp would sure be the best one ever!!

Well I got back from my scan and b/w and everything is looking good. Doctor saw at least 12 follicles measuring around 10mm and lots of smaller ones. My lining is at 8mm so everything is looking really good. Hurricane sandy will most likely be a tropical storm and not a hurricane by the time it reaches us so that's GREAT news. Still lots of rain but happy to not have all of the crazy winds.

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks drsquid and BOMO! :hugs:

I just got back from my monitoring this morning. We made it there and fine, it was windy but not too bad and on the way home it was raining so we took a taxi but we're still alive! So, I'm so happy with my response, so is my doctor. My lining is 11mm and I have lots of follicles around 11 and 16 mm. He didn't count them all but I saw them on the screen and there are a bunch and it looks pretty crazy. He measured 4 I suppose, 2 from each side to get an average size. He said probably trigger Wednesday and ER Friday Now I'm getting VERY excited! Oh I'm also starting to feel bloated ... but I can handle that.

OH and I will be staying in the house all day. I might take a picture of the outside since we're on the 32nd floor and post it ... it already looks really nasty out, and the clouds, you can definitely tell they're moving in a circular motion ... it looks mean!

Glad you were able to get to your appointment ok and that everything went well! Stay safe! And yay for ER on Friday!

Well I got the call from the nurse and I'm supposed to go in tomorrow and the nurse said from the looks of my blood work trigger tomorrow ER thursday but she said we'll have to see from the scan tomorrow. I would much rather have it tomorrow and get these eggs out .. I'm starting to get uncomfortable.

Oh even better if they do it earlier! Yeah I was really uncomfortable before ER so sooner the better!

Drink lots of gatorade Ash. Then after ER have a heating pad that you can use. I lived with my heating pad for a couple days after my second ER. First one I had no problems with, second one I felt more sore. The gatorade (or any drinks with electrolytes) will help.

dilia - yes sooner the better!

BOMO - thanks for the advice, my mom is coming up the day of retrieval and she's going to bring me tons of gatorade(like the bulk packs from cosco or sam's club) and I have a grocery store right across the street from me that I can get some from! I'll have to remember to tell her to bring me up a heating pad! Thanks again! I'm hoping I'm not in too much pain after but you never know how you're going to be ... everyone's different.

Exactly! And, like I said my first ER was a piece of cake! I felt fine. Second ER I was sore for 3 or 4 days after. It all depends. I hope you feel ok after!

it went GREAT thanks for asking!

He said to expect about 14 eggs maybe more, they're all around 17mm-20mm. I got in at 11AM and the actual procedure is at 12 noon. I don't know if I told you girls last night but they said I'm at risk for OHSS because m y estrogen yesterday was 5,138 ... I'm not sure what units they measure it in but yeah pretty high so they put me on dostinex to help with that and I've also been drinking A LOT of water and gatorade and eating lots of eggs for protein. So ER tomorrow!! SO nervous!!

Just got back. I'm doing okay. A little nauseous from the anestesia but other than that, I'm good. Uhm ... I was a mess of nerves the whole time in the waiting room and then when I got into the room where they do the procedure I calmed down because it was pretty relaxing in there. My doctor came in, said hello and next thing I knew I was out like a light. No pain during the procedure obviously since I was knocked out and then I was waking up in recovery. They got 25 eggs! I am in a little pit of pain but it just feels like I'm about to get my period. I'm going to rest for the day, thanks for the well wishes and I'll let you all know how many fertilize by tomorrow.

That's amazing! You did a great job growing those eggs, rest up!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->