IUI Scheduled for January 7, 2o13! Come oooon big follicles!!!

Can I just add...that I've been super horny today...like... Super. Horny.

I'm never in the mood (unless its o time)

Plus I've been an emotional train wreck...all weepy and dramatic. Lol

Hopefully it's all good signs.

Congratulations!!! I'm looking forward to seeing the progression!!!

I see it!! Congratulations...hope its a sticky bean. You deserve it x

For you my dear :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 27
Oh stuck, praying for a sticky bean!!! Everything crossed!!!

And it starts....

I fell asleep before 7pm, and now here I am at 1am, fully wide awake, rested and not a darn thing I can do to fall back to sleep. Lol

Uggggggh 2:36am and I can't fall back to sleep :(

Stucki that is always my first sign of pregnancy waking up at stupid times mad not being able to get back to sleep! x

Thanks beautiful...this is frustrating. I crashed before 7pm..I need more than 5 hours or I'm going to be miserable tomorrow...

The husband is snoring next to me and I'm stuck in bed with nothing to do but play on the Internet....since the alternative is to get out of bed and do some housework. Lmao

Lmao.... I'd stay in the warm and surf on the net!

I feel your pain, at the beginning it really didn't matter what time I went to sleep I was up and wide awake by 4:30am at the very latest... it was tough going there were times where I was completely delirious with tiredness! I'm like you I need at least 8hrs un interrupted sleep or I'm a nightmare!

I can cope with little sleep, bu I'm worthless for anything except basic commands without my 8.75 hours of sleep. (Which is how much sleep ladies between the age of 25-35 should get each night btw)

An see?! I'm so tired that I had to stare at my keyboard for a good 30 seconds trying to figure out how to put 8 and 3/4 hours into decimal form. Oiy.

Haha!!! I wish that was all I had to cope with after little sleep.... I get SO MOODY!

Hopefully ill be able to cat nap after DH leaves for work...I don't have anything else to do tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->