IUI Success Stories

I have 5 days to go to see if IUI #4 with Letrozole worked. I had 2 eggs. Really praying it took this time!!

Secret pre-conception meal is: spinach salad with strawberries and walnuts. Brown rice, broccoli, salmon. Lots of water, take prenatal vitamins every single day along with calcium, vitamin c and omega 3's regardless of whether or not your are trying. Send out the good positive vibes, ask for the baby, don't stress at all.

IUI worked for me twice. I miscarried the first quite early on but this one stuck :) I had two follies and sperm count of only 3.2million post wash. Only takes one and good timing. Good luck x

I'm growing an IUI baby! Was my 2nd round of IUI - first was unmedicated and unsuccessful, 2nd (successful) was with 50mg of clomid. I was ov'ing on my own but the clomid helped me release 3 mature follicles, and I am now growing 1 baby from them!

sj & happy danze - that gives me hope!!!!!

I go in on Friday for IUI. I o on my own but did have blocked tubes. They are clear now but because of DH sperm motility he decided clomid & IUI for us.

I had 2 follicles on cd11 (15 1/2 & 14 1/2) decided to let them grow a bit more so they had to post-pone IUI a couple of days. I'm praying that it will stick!!! I know it's my first try but I'm hoping & praying that it's the only one I have to do!!! Fx!!!!!!

I used IUI in 1997 and had a baby girl in 1998. Took one cycle. I was young though. I am now TTC#2 and first cycle of IUI on CD24. Used Clomid both times.

Good luck to all of you. And congratz on the twins! How exciting!!!!

IUI does work! I had 2 rounds with Gonal F injectable drug. First round didn't work but then 2nd one did and my LO miracle was born in March...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->