IUI Success Stories

vicki.mummy

Foster Mummy to 2 boys!!!
Reaction score
Hi all,
My wife and I are on the waiting list for IUI treatment, we are hoping to reach the top of the list by April time 2011 and I just wondered if anyone had a success story to share. Thanks so much :thumbup:

Hi. I had IUI last August. I now have a beautiful daugther. It does work. Good luck:happydance::happydance:

Do you mean IVF? I've never heard of a waiting list for IUI.... xxoo

Rainbowgift - is that twins?!?!?!?! CONGRATS!!!!!

Did you have IUI or IVF?

I had IUI with no fertility drugs or aids. :) Thank GOD I refused fertility aids, since I naturally released more than one egg that month!

I did 6 rounds of IUI with no success. I then changed sperm donors, and on the first try with new sperm *TWINS*! Good things are worth waiting for!!:thumbup:

Congrats the two little eggs look so cute!!!!!!

wow that's awesome!!!! so exciting for you :D :D

and yes i do mean IUI - there is a waiting list at our hospital :D

vickymummy - how far out is the waiting list? I thought IUI was whenever you personally were ready and had more to do with your cycle than the doc's cycle :) Well I hope your not far off :)

Best of luck

Maybe you should opt to do your insemination at home?

Pr&Tr - our waiting list is 9-12 months, and we've been on there for 5 now - so not too long to go :D :D I'm waiting to hear exactly where. And it is based on your cycle - when we're at the top of the waiting list they will contact me and give me ovulation sticks - as soon as i ovulate i have to go for the insemination :D

rainbowgift - we thought about it but i was a bit nervous about using sperm that i didn't know anything about - with the hospital i know that everything is screened and tested a good few times :D so we're doing that option.

Ahhhhh, I see...... we ordered sperm from a sperm bank that tests it and the donors for everything under the sun. So, in my case, if there had been a waiting list, I would have just done it at home. You must be very excited!! The future is bright. xoxo :flower:

are you a lesbian couple??
i am very excited, i can't wait to see what happens next :D :D i am a little nervous tho!!!

No, we aren't but my husband doesn't produce any sperm. Took us a LOOOONG time to realize that! :wacko:

There is nothing to be worried about. Write me any time if you have any questions or are feeling nervous. xo

aww thanks :D :D
i'm sorry it took you so long to realise - fab that you have twins now, that is great!!!

I have had three IUI's and gotten pregnant all three times! I have never had clomid or any other meds, just use vitamins, special fertility meals before the big day and lots of positive energy. My first IUI (5 years ago) I had a son, delivered him at 37 weeks. I had a miscarriage (Feb 2010) with baby 2 at 5 weeks due to food poisoning. I recently lost baby 3, (July 2010) a daughter at 18 weeks when my water broke. Now mind you, I had cervical cancer at age 27 and had most of my cervix removed and have a permanent cerclage, so I have lots of issues. But for some reason IUI's really work for me. I have never seen any other case where every IUI has worked.

WOW noeys IUI really works for you. And I'm really sorry to hear about your cervical cancer.

Do you mind me asking what is the special fertility meal you eat? That sounds very intresting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->