IUI TWW frustration

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I'm so frustrated right now. I'm either 9DPO or 10DPO. On the 17th my husband and I had our 1st IUI with the new doctor. It's not our 1st IUI ever but it is with this doctor and we felt really confident. I decided to test today knowing that yes it is early. Of course negative. And like a dummy I kept the test and looked at it a couple hours later and swear I see A line. I will try to attach a picture.

I also took a frer and negative and still looks negative.

Today I feel like I am starting a head cold from hell. I generally run about 97.5 but in the last few days I've been anywhere from 98.7 to 99.3. Anytime I'm in the 98's I know it's not fever but I always feel crappy.

The two week wait sucks. I'm just frustrated I know I tested early. I'm not going to test till I'm closer to the time of my period. But I'm just over this already we've been on this journey for 10 years, 2 years with one doctor and we just started with a new.

20200627_154640.jpg Negative Image_657d22f6-2321-470c-aeed-511632d2a07b.jpg

I'm not so reliable with tests lately, I think I see lines everywhere (line eyes) but I wanted to wish you good luck and I'm sorry it's taken so long for you to conceive your baby :hugs: :hugs:

I'm not so reliable with tests lately, I think I see lines everywhere (line eyes) but I wanted to wish you good luck and I'm sorry it's taken so long for you to conceive your baby :hugs: :hugs:
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"