• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Hi ladies sorry haven't been around this week as much, but I'm been taking quick peeks at you guys, looks like everyone is doing well. As far for me I had a weird thing happen to me. At 6 DPO which was Friday night.. Me and hubby wanted to go to the market to get some BBQ stuff for dinner at in laws, on the way I had a horrible feeling of nausea and I told my husband to turn around and go home I felt horrible and then vomited TWICE!! I cried because I hate vomiting it just happened out of nowhere that never happened t me before!! Then had a pounding headache and just went straight to bed. I was so tired... Now I'm 9 DPO been having sore boobs since last night and today.. So not major symptomatic I'm kind of chilling now and see what happens.

That does sound super promising!! I hope this is it for you! I can't believe you are waiting until next week to test. Good for you!!! Keep us updated!

Hi :wave:
Can I join this thread? Would like to hear others experience with iui and hopefully some success stories. Had iui #2 5 days ago. First one ended at 5.5/6 weeks (suspected ectopic). Hoping this one brings some success.

Hi Summer! Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you get your sticky bean this time around, too! How have you been feeling since your IUI this time?

Sending lots of :dust: your way!

Thank you :)
I'm feeling good so far. Fairly calm and trying not to obsess too much. lol. We've been trying for 2 years on our own, 1 iui with clomid/ovidril in April/March (ended at 5.5/6 wks), and now iui 2 with femara, ovidril and crinone. I have alot of luteal phase spotting so think I may have a progesterone problem (hense the crinone). I think I'm feeling less symptoms this time. A little crampy now and then. So far I've taken well to this series of meds. I had one nice follie at cd 14 (20mm) and 8.5mm lining which was better than my clomid cycle (17 mm follie & 6.5 mm lining). I'm on 5 dpo now, so 9 more days to testing.

Good luck all. Hoping to see some iui bfp's soon :thumbup:

It's hard not to stress when this baby-making takes far longer than ever anticipated! Hubby and I have been ttc for 2 years, too. We are definitely feeling your pain! It sounds like the meds worked well for you this cycle so keeping my fx for you!

Hey there! I think you did the right thing with calling the next day, day 1. I would have done the same thing. Oh wow, I'm not sure I've ever heard a dosage of more than 7.5 on the letrozole...that regimen hopefully brings on some decent follies! Can't wait to hear how it works! That whole signature thing was a pain in the you know what. I'm not sure who you're using, but one of mine (can't remember if it was Mandell's or Freedom) after I asked said they could send me a signature waiver via email, but that ultimately it was at the discretion of the driver as to whether or not they used it. Ended up they didn't require my dad's signature. It's worth a shot to see if something like that exists...or just stick with a forced mental health day :thumbup:. I hate temping, but I'm so addicted to it now, it sucks :growlmad:. I have missed a couple of temps the last few days. I missed the one after the dip, but the next day it was up...so maybe it was an implantation dip??!! Who knows, as it's been reiterated here...only time will tell :shrug:. I have been feelin a little blech today...but I'm trying to ignore it and not read anything into it lol. A WHOLE WEEK TO GO BEFORE I CAN TEST...ugh.

I definitely was stressing about day 1 because last cycle AF was pretty light so I wasn't sure things were going to get heavier! But I'm much less worried about it now! :thumbup:

I was pretty nervous to increase to 12.5mg because I hadn't seen anyone else use a dose that high... but then I did come across someone on here who was on that dose, got her BFP on it too. Turns out she has the same doc as I do!!! I don't think many (any?) other docs go that high? I will definitely keep you posted.

As for the signatures, I asked the pharmacy when I last talked if I absolutely had to sign for it and they said yes. I think we will move on to IVF after this if needed, but I'm sure I'll have to sign for those meds too. I like forced mental health days, so I guess no complaining here! :haha:

I hope your temp dip was implantation! Hopefully your temp stays nice and high to help you stay motivated during your extra week of waiting!

Has anyone tested out the trigger before? When is the trigger gone? Part of me wants to test now just to finally see 2 lines, even though its not real.

Hello Ladies,may I join you?
I did my 2nd round of IUI on 7th Sept.Today is 10piui.I had one in last sept, which ended in BFN.In between I had one pregnancy naturally which ended in blighted ovum in dec 2012.I am trying since then with no luck.
I had one missed miscarriage in 2008 as well and no pregnancies in between.Kind of very long ttc.
In this cycle I had 4 follicles - 2 of 19mm,one 18mm and one 16mm.Hubby has got sperm morphology issues.For this IUI his post wash count was 40million with 10% morphology.Not sure what to expect now.I am taking vaginal progesterone and got to see spot of blood on the applicator on 4th and 10th DPO.Looks like my cervix got irritated by the daily prodding.Would it hamper my chances of getting BFP by anyway?I am going to test on 23rd (16DPO).6 more killing days :(
Congrats to all who got BFP this cycle and best of luck to all ladies in 2WW.

Has anyone tested out the trigger before? When is the trigger gone? Part of me wants to test now just to finally see 2 lines, even though its not real.

I did it for my first IUI last cycle, just for "fun". It was only interesting because I was comparing dollar cheapies, FRER, and OPK. Of course FRER are the best.

Seeing the hcg fade out was anticlimactic. For me it was gone after about a week according to FRER. This time I won't test until 12dpiui.

Morning ladies!! Popping on here before I start a very hectic day at work...work so gets in the way of life sometimes lol!

Samoorah - your cycle looks great :thumbup:! I totally feel ya on the wasting time and money on testing early...but you're getting to that point where it might not be that early for a :bfp:! Keep us posted on when you use that FRER, I'm thinkin about ya!!

Hatethewait - when do you start your Follistim? When do you get your first scan?? Can't wait to hear how it's progressing this time with your doc being much more aggressive this go round!

gingmg - I tested out my trigger this time around a bit. I knew I was going to be taking a booster last monday, so to get an idea of how long it takes I decided to test a few days to see what my trigger did so I'd have a bit of an idea on what to expect timing wise for my booster. I tested my trigger at 4dptrigger through 7dptrigger. There was a clear lightening in regards to the line. But at 7dptrigger there was still a very faint line there, I had my booster that day and I haven't tested that one out...I decided I didn't want to see any false positives after that one so I'm waiting until Monday to test...feels like it will never get here :wacko:. How far along are you now??

ttcmoon - welcome :flower:! So sorry for your losses, I know how painful those are :hugs:. Here's to this cycle, with those fantabulous sounding follies, being the magical one! We are testing buddies!! I test the same day...fx'ed this is our cycle!!

FindingKismet - thanks for your research efforts :thumbup:!! Lol...in doing mine this last time I realized how horrible the IC's can be compared to FRER. I had used an IC first on that Friday and the line was lighter than it was on the FRER the next day. So no more IC's for me!

AFM - still sitting around listening to the crickets chirp. Tomorrow will be 14 DPIUI, but have 6 more days to go before I can :test::dohh:. Hatethewait - not sure if it was an implantation dip or not, to see my chart since then it definately has that pattern as it has been up since then. My temp is now higher than it's ever been during this phase in my cycle, but because of the two hcg shots I'm trying super hard to keep myself level headed about it and not read anything into it :winkwink:. Last night I was like a bull in a china shop I was so irritable :devil:. My poor family. I want to quit temping as at this point I just don't want to see the plummet and know what that means...but I can't refrain from picking up that darn thermometer!! If this cycle ends up being a BFN, I'll at least have the data to show me how the meds impact my cycle...at least that's what I keep telling myself to feed my addiction :haha:.

Lots of :dust: for all of us ladies!!

Hello Ladies,may I join you?
I did my 2nd round of IUI on 7th Sept.Today is 10piui.I had one in last sept, which ended in BFN.In between I had one pregnancy naturally which ended in blighted ovum in dec 2012.I am trying since then with no luck.
I had one missed miscarriage in 2008 as well and no pregnancies in between.Kind of very long ttc.
In this cycle I had 4 follicles - 2 of 19mm,one 18mm and one 16mm.Hubby has got sperm morphology issues.For this IUI his post wash count was 40million with 10% morphology.Not sure what to expect now.I am taking vaginal progesterone and got to see spot of blood on the applicator on 4th and 10th DPO.Looks like my cervix got irritated by the daily prodding.Would it hamper my chances of getting BFP by anyway?I am going to test on 23rd (16DPO).6 more killing days :(
Congrats to all who got BFP this cycle and best of luck to all ladies in 2WW.

Hi ttcmoon! Sounds like you have had a very long journey ttc. I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. It sounds like you had great follies before your IUI last week. I doubt the progesterone suppositories would hamper your chances. Many women take them and get BFP's. Hopefully you get a sticky bean, too!

Morning ladies!! Popping on here before I start a very hectic day at work...work so gets in the way of life sometimes lol!

Samoorah - your cycle looks great :thumbup:! I totally feel ya on the wasting time and money on testing early...but you're getting to that point where it might not be that early for a :bfp:! Keep us posted on when you use that FRER, I'm thinkin about ya!!

Hatethewait - when do you start your Follistim? When do you get your first scan?? Can't wait to hear how it's progressing this time with your doc being much more aggressive this go round!

gingmg - I tested out my trigger this time around a bit. I knew I was going to be taking a booster last monday, so to get an idea of how long it takes I decided to test a few days to see what my trigger did so I'd have a bit of an idea on what to expect timing wise for my booster. I tested my trigger at 4dptrigger through 7dptrigger. There was a clear lightening in regards to the line. But at 7dptrigger there was still a very faint line there, I had my booster that day and I haven't tested that one out...I decided I didn't want to see any false positives after that one so I'm waiting until Monday to test...feels like it will never get here :wacko:. How far along are you now??

ttcmoon - welcome :flower:! So sorry for your losses, I know how painful those are :hugs:. Here's to this cycle, with those fantabulous sounding follies, being the magical one! We are testing buddies!! I test the same day...fx'ed this is our cycle!!

FindingKismet - thanks for your research efforts :thumbup:!! Lol...in doing mine this last time I realized how horrible the IC's can be compared to FRER. I had used an IC first on that Friday and the line was lighter than it was on the FRER the next day. So no more IC's for me!

AFM - still sitting around listening to the crickets chirp. Tomorrow will be 14 DPIUI, but have 6 more days to go before I can :test::dohh:. Hatethewait - not sure if it was an implantation dip or not, to see my chart since then it definately has that pattern as it has been up since then. My temp is now higher than it's ever been during this phase in my cycle, but because of the two hcg shots I'm trying super hard to keep myself level headed about it and not read anything into it :winkwink:. Last night I was like a bull in a china shop I was so irritable :devil:. My poor family. I want to quit temping as at this point I just don't want to see the plummet and know what that means...but I can't refrain from picking up that darn thermometer!! If this cycle ends up being a BFN, I'll at least have the data to show me how the meds impact my cycle...at least that's what I keep telling myself to feed my addiction :haha:.

I'm excited too. Definitely noticing more cramping today. I start the follistim thursday. Sitting at home now anxiously awaiting the delivery from fed-ex. Apparently I'll be waiting awhile since it says estimated delivery time of 8pm tonight... I didn't even know fed-ex delivered that late! Guess I could've worked today after all :haha: My ultrasound is on Sunday so I'm keeping my fx for a few awesome follies!!

I still can't believe you have to wait so long! It's a good practice for patience I guess. Have you got any good tips for the rest of us in staying calm?? High temps sound great! Are you taking progesterone, too? I can't remember. Hopefully the irritability is from your sticky bean and not the trigger shots! keep us updated.

Welcome ttcmoon :wave:
I'm on the prog sups too, haven't seen any spotting since starting them myself but I've read alot of ladies have had spotting while on them. Do Dr's think you have a luteal phase problem? I'm on them for luteal phase spotting. Since taking the prog my bbt chart has fluctuated a lot less so hope that means it's working. Temps keep increasing each day so far :)

I'm excited too. Definitely noticing more cramping today. I start the follistim thursday. Sitting at home now anxiously awaiting the delivery from fed-ex. Apparently I'll be waiting awhile since it says estimated delivery time of 8pm tonight... I didn't even know fed-ex delivered that late! Guess I could've worked today after all :haha: My ultrasound is on Sunday so I'm keeping my fx for a few awesome follies!!

I still can't believe you have to wait so long! It's a good practice for patience I guess. Have you got any good tips for the rest of us in staying calm?? High temps sound great! Are you taking progesterone, too? I can't remember. Hopefully the irritability is from your sticky bean and not the trigger shots! keep us updated.

Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound on Sunday!! Cramping already, with the follistim yet to be in play are hopefully very good signs of major follie news come Sunday!!

No, he didn't put me on any progresterone supplements...just the hcg booster. He didn't even do a day 7 progesterone check, which I'm taking a stand about for any future cycles and having one next go round. Not sure how I've stayed calm, and not sure I've really stayed all that calm lol. I think for me knowing that any signs could be attibutable to the shot helped in keeping perspective and at times just ignoring some things. Which turned out to be good, cuz my temp took a below coverline nose dive this am...:cry:. So I'm looking for the witch to show her ugly face today or tomorrow. I'm glad I kept temping, because I'm now armed with the information to get me prepared for this cycle being a bust, and it won't be a surprise. So taking deep mental cleansing breaths and on to the next round :thumbup:.

Of course now I'm worried about when i'm going to start. I have an all day conference in another part of town tomorrow and Friday, then leaving for Washington DC after work on Friday for the weekend. Hoping I start in time for them to squeeze me in on Friday after my conference and before my sons and I have to be on the train. This part, arranging all of these appointments into a busy schedule, is for the birds!! But as sad as it is for the first one to be a seeming bust, I'm excited about our next round!

Hi everyone wanted to say Hi, no news for me yet but I did break down on Monday and POAS!! :/ :bfn: got pissed, but with the crazy symptoms I was having I thought I was pregnant for real Lool!! It's all good I'm just going to patiently wait for AF or BFP? Either way I'm still getting a surprise hahah.. There's also bad news for my close friend who I've known for 2 years.. She got pregnant eight months ago with IUI and clomid, she got pregnant with Twins, identical ... Today I got the tragic news that she lost one of her twins due to umbilical cord twisted around itself, the baby passed inside while they he to save the other one and he's in the hospital and they're keeping on eye at him.. I'm praying for her..

Oh dear that's awful news samoorah! Hope your ok big hugs to you and your friend and thankgod tge other baby is ok xx fx'd for your bfp! Waiting for my af too, great x

curni- I hope you are wrong about this cycle, keep us posted. I agree, trying to fit in all the testing is maddening!

Samoorah- sorry about your friend, that's awful.

AFM- I'm 8DPO and have been spotting on/off yesterday and today. I almost didn't even want to write it because I don't want to jinx myself, is that even possible?!? I'm trying to remain calm and not get too excited. I spotted one other time like this, but it didn't amount to anything. I tested today and it was negative, (on a dollar store test) so any future testing, as long I stick with these tests, should be accurate as far as not detecting the trigger anymore. Met with the RE today. We are going to do 2 more IUIs with injectables (have been on clomid) then moving on to IVF, of coarse I hope that this is my month, but am ready to do what I have to do to get where I want to get.

Hello,
mind if I join? I will be doing my very first IUI the next cycle... waiting for my period right now. We're extremely nervous but really hopeful. My husband only has a mild morphology issue and there seems to be nothing wrong with me. The only concern was that last month (the cycle they monitored) I released an immature egg so I will be doing injections to stop that just in case.

Has anyone had success the first try?

Welcome!
I am currently doing my very first IUI.
I go in tomorrow for an u/s to see how things are progressing.
FX!

Hi Everyone!

As requested.....here were my 2 week symptions:
Some details: my IUI was done on CD 16. my trigger was done on CD15.

CD17=1dpiui :)

My doctor advised me to do a home pregnancy test on 15dpiui, which was CD31.

The first few days, I would feel mild cramping, some twitching in my lower tummy area. A lot of people told me these were ovulation cramps or something, but I guess I have never felt them because I have PCOS - Never really know if I am releasing an egg or not.

My biggest symptom were sore breasts, and they were sorer than when I have my AF.

I didnt feel dizzy, nauseous, or anything of the sort.

On 11 & 12dpiui, I would feel really random sharp pain, but they would literally last for like 3 seconds. I didn't think anything of it, maybe implantation? I just didnt want to jinx it :p

I started testing 12dpiui, 13dpiui, both were negative. I was disheartened because so many ladies on here get bfp so early and I was making myself go crazy reading everyone and their bfp posts. I did see faint lines but that was after the time limit of the hpt, so I took them as evap lines.

However, on 13dipui I felt something different, something I've never felt in my life. Nausea of a different sort, kind. It was weird, I was not throwing up, but I felt the urge to. I knew then deep inside me something was happening.
I know it sounds crazy, but I just prayed, I really prayed. I prayed that something would work, something would click, and sure enough, it did! (I also prayed that if this wasn't my month, I would find the strength to carry on knowing the disappointment would bring me down. My insurance doesnt cover infertility and my doctor is costing me an arm and a leg) I woke up 14dpiui - took 5 diff HPT and to my HUGE BIG SURPRISE, I saw the faint lines. SUPER SUPER faint, like almost not there, but they had shown up in the time limit.

I took another test morning of 15dpiui same thing, super faint lines, but they showed up. My doctor asked me to come into the clinic the next day and we did an HCG test and it showed up as 155.

She confirmed I was pregnant because of the blood test, but still no viability because too early to ultrasound.

I continued to feel cramping, randomly during the day, sometimes, they lasted longer, 2 to 3 minutes and sometimes just a few seconds.

I went back and did an ultrasound on 5w3d and saw the gestational sac, but no baby heart beat yet. My doctor put me on crinone (BLAH) progesterone suppositories but Ill do whatever it takes to keep this little babyboo!!

I go back tomorrow and hopefully I get to see a heartbeat. Wish me luck ladies!!!

I do not take for granted how lucky I am that my first IUI gave me a bfp. I am so careful and eat healthy and try not to overtire myself.

I really wish you all get your BFP soon, and please, dont give up hope, I have been trying for almost a year and I know how depressing it is when that EVIL AF shows up.

Sending you all my deepest & best wishes, for your magical moment soon!

Hello,
mind if I join? I will be doing my very first IUI the next cycle... waiting for my period right now. We're extremely nervous but really hopeful. My husband only has a mild morphology issue and there seems to be nothing wrong with me. The only concern was that last month (the cycle they monitored) I released an immature egg so I will be doing injections to stop that just in case.

Has anyone had success the first try?

Hello,
Yes, me! I was blessed on my first try. Mind you, I was on injections, and did the trigger shot. Husband only had a post wash of 1.8 million.
I am sure if its well monitored and your doctor schedules all your shots and ultrasound accurately, and leave the rest up to God, or whoever/whatever you believe in, you may get your bfp hopefully in one or a few cycles :)

Hi everyone wanted to say Hi, no news for me yet but I did break down on Monday and POAS!! :/ :bfn: got pissed, but with the crazy symptoms I was having I thought I was pregnant for real Lool!! It's all good I'm just going to patiently wait for AF or BFP? Either way I'm still getting a surprise hahah.. There's also bad news for my close friend who I've known for 2 years.. She got pregnant eight months ago with IUI and clomid, she got pregnant with Twins, identical ... Today I got the tragic news that she lost one of her twins due to umbilical cord twisted around itself, the baby passed inside while they he to save the other one and he's in the hospital and they're keeping on eye at him.. I'm praying for her..

remember, you're not out till AF shows up! Best of luck to you, and I'm hoping you get your bfp. I didnt test positive till much later then most of the online users.

Sorry to hear about your friend, poor thing!!!:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->