• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Vkj glad your IUI went well. Had mine today, let the 2ww begin!

cool. we can be tww buddies!

anyone else wanna join?

:hugs:

Ooh! I do! :yipee: I am now 4dpiui but it feels like 10! Soooo slow! My dog has been crazy attached to me the past few days, so DH and I are joking that the dog can either sense I am going to be pregnant or I am going to die. Haha! He's usually daddy's little tripawd, but he won't leave my side!

I'd say that's a great sign!!!

hello ladies!

thanks for checking in :hugs:

yesterday's iui went well. dh was at 15.7 mil post-wash.
that was way better than last time (he had been sick a month
prior so they didn't even do a post-wash).

so, i'm at the start of the tww.

congrats to those with a bfp! may there be a ton more down the road.

:dust::dust::dust:

good luck!!!! take it easy and stay POSITIVE. :) that is a good post wash count :)

Hope this is your month :)

Hi there sweethearts <3

I woke up this morning feeling TERRIBLE PAINFUL cramps. I freaked out, and kept thinking, "Ok go away now go away now" It was so bad that in the middle of the shower I turned off the water and sat on the bathroom floor holding my tummy. It lasted forever, but really maybe 5 - 8 minutes. I went and laid down straight after. It was in my lower tummy. it finally went away but still kept cramping for an hour after that.
I nervously went in for my afternoon appointment, said a prayer and did an ultrasound. It showed the gestational sac but no embryo could be seen yet. No internal bleeding... I guess I have not hit 6 weeks yet and that is usually what shows up at 6 weeks. She asked me to come back to her after two weeks again for a 7 week ultrasound. :)

She prescribed me duvadilan 3 x a day for uterine cramps for the next 14 days. She also told me to continue my progesterone suppositories.

This has been the best birthday I can ask for. Even though I was hoping to see the small signs of a baby heart beat or embryo, I knew I was pushing my luck since I was under 6 weeks. But I'm just so glad I was able to see the sac as I was not able to see it last week.

I will update in a while about my 2ww symptoms as I had quite a few. Just popped into the office for some work.

Positivity & prayer & blessings.... :)

I'm in the tww wait too!! I'm 7dpiui, and I agree....time is dragging :dohh:! Having some food aversion stuff going on today...thought I was going to loose my stomach while trying to eat my hard boiled egg this morning...but of course I'm chalking it up to that pesky booster shot. Fx'ed for all of us!!

Hatethewait - any updates??

jaan - so sorry for the scare...I know how freaked out you must have been!! Glad you got some much needed reassurance at your ultrasound....and major keep on stickin and growin vibes for your next one :hugs:!

Hi Ladies looks like I am 4DPO, I'm not really feeling anything like symptoms to indicate anything I feel depressed, been fairly dry no CM, been having lower backache, it's not odd , I have lower backache due to standing too much at work.. But I'm feeling I'm out for this cycle I don't know why.. It's the same as every cycle I get the stupid BFN... Sorry just venting :(

Sorry I've been MIA the last couple of days. I've been such a negative nancy about all things ttc I thought it would be best if I kept my negative energy away from all of you!

I've been reading along and trying to stay updated on all of you though!

Curni - how's your extra-long tww going? hopefully your food aversion is a good sign! has the irritability gotten any better?? when do you think you'll test?

Kismet - thanks for the vlog. I really enjoyed it, too! You have such a way with words. I, too, have a hard time finding someone to confide in. It seems I am the only infertile myrtle as everyone I know is pregnant or has kids and they just don't get it. My bff tries her best and I'm glad our friendship hasn't been ruined by this but it certainly isn't the same as someone who's been through the same struggles! So THANK YOU for sharing a little piece of you with all of us.

Miracle- sounds like you had great follies for your IUI!! How's the tww going?

Jaan- Congrats on your BFP!!!! That's so scary what happened this morning, but glad you got reassurance at your appointment. Fx for a sticky lil bean!! It makes me so happy to "know" someone who got a BFP from IUI's... sometimes I feel like they never work!! H&H 9 months to you!

vk- glad your iui went well! hope the tww is off to a good start! do you plan to wait the full tww before testing?

tripawd- so funny about your dog! that has to be a good sign for sure!! when do you think you'll test?

samorrah- hang in there!! 4dpo is still super early for symptoms! i know what you mean about having a feeling you're out but hang in there! you aren't out until the witch shows!

AFM - Starting Monday, I just had this very real feeling I was out... woman's intuition, I guess. I can't really put a finger on exactly what made me feel that way. Yesterday, I wasn't so sure I was out... until today when I started spotting :cry: I've plugged the hole so to speak (sorry if TMI), but I'm pretty sure AF is here as the cramps are starting to ramp up!! :growlmad: This is probably a dumb question, but does anyone know if there is a certain time AF has to come for it to count as CD1? For example, it's about 6-7pm where I am and AF is just coming ... does this count as CD1 or would I wait to count CD1 tomorrow? Usually my AF comes in the morning so I've never really thought about this before! Ugh I'm so tired of tracking what day I am in my cycle and making sure I get to the pharmacy on time... oh and I'm REALLY tired of buying tampons! sorry for the rant... I meant to keep my negative energy out of here.... just sad for another missed month.

Good luck to everyone this cycle!
:dust:

Hatethewait,
Last time I tested at 12piui and it was negative.
So that showed me that the trigger shot was cleared out.
Ill probably test somewhere bw 12-14 dpiui.
At this point, after so many, I can usually tell 1 week in if its a go or not.

Good luck to all!

I had O pains last night, do you think the washed swimmers really could have lived that long? 12 hours after the IUI? I'm already feeling out by sheer timing. This happens to me every time, I obsess about the timing even when I say I won't. Also, I Od on the right side, which on my hsg, the right side was blocked. My RE said it was prob a spasm and not really blocked because I don't have anything in my history that would put me at risk of a blocked tube, but there is no way to know for sure either way (unless we did more testing but I don't think its necessary). She didnt cancel the cycle, so she really must think it was a spasm. The clinic called today for me to make an appointment to discuss the future. I know where this conversation sounds like its going, but I don't want to do IVF yet. This is my first monitored cycle with the trigger, so I want to do this a few times more. Maybe injectables? I know I'm getting closer to IVF, but I don't want to believe it yet.

Hey everyone. I got the go ahead to start meds tomorrow for our first IUI cycle. They put me on a protocol of letrozole cd3-7 5mg and gonal F injections on cd5&7 (150IU).
Of course, they dispensed the stuff to me, and I had to go to work right after, so it is in the work fridge...hopefully somewhat hidden (I work with all guys).
Nervous about timing.

Hatethewait,

Good luck to all!

1 week in is so early!! How can you tell?!

I had O pains last night, do you think the washed swimmers really could have lived that long? 12 hours after the IUI? I'm already feeling out by sheer timing. This happens to me every time, I obsess about the timing even when I say I won't. Also, I Od on the right side, which on my hsg, the right side was blocked. My RE said it was prob a spasm and not really blocked because I don't have anything in my history that would put me at risk of a blocked tube, but there is no way to know for sure either way (unless we did more testing but I don't think its necessary). She didnt cancel the cycle, so she really must think it was a spasm. The clinic called today for me to make an appointment to discuss the future. I know where this conversation sounds like its going, but I don't want to do IVF yet. This is my first monitored cycle with the trigger, so I want to do this a few times more. Maybe injectables? I know I'm getting closer to IVF, but I don't want to believe it yet.

I've heard a few different time-frames for washed swimmers. But I think they all say longer than 12 hours!! I always stress about the timing of things too, but it sounds like you timed things great!! What meds did you use this cycle and how did your follicles look? This is my first cycle using some injectibles and I'm very excited (I'm taking letrozole cd3-7, follistim cd8-10). If this doesn't work we are definitely headed to IVF. My hubby and are starting to lose our patience. Fx for both of us this cycle!!

Hey everyone. I got the go ahead to start meds tomorrow for our first IUI cycle. They put me on a protocol of letrozole cd3-7 5mg and gonal F injections on cd5&7 (150IU).
Of course, they dispensed the stuff to me, and I had to go to work right after, so it is in the work fridge...hopefully somewhat hidden (I work with all guys).
Nervous about timing.

Oh yay! good luck this cycle!

Hatethewait- I took clomid and the trigger. Follies looked ok I think? 18 and 21 I don't know what normal is, but they were happy.

River-good luck!

Every time I turn around someone else is pregnant ( I'm not talking about people on here) Im happy for them, but I have to admit it stings.

Hatethewait- I took clomid and the trigger. Follies looked ok I think? 18 and 21 I don't know what normal is, but they were happy.

River-good luck!

Every time I turn around someone else is pregnant. Im happy for them, but I have to admit it stings.

Hatethewait,

Good luck to all!

1 week in is so early!! How can you tell?!

After trying for over a year and especially with each iui it's almost like I can tell bc I don't feel anything. I feel twinges and slight cramps, but now I know after so many that that's normal. I think I know bc I don't feel any nausea or major fatigue. With my first, I got something almost like a runner's cramp.

Only time will tell...

Hey ladies hope I can join! I'm 35 and dh is 36 and been ttc #2 for around 20 months ( we have a nearly 3 yr old boy conceived naturally). We will be having iui with injectables starting when I get my period after planning appointment on the 8th oct it can't come around sooner but not expecting a miracle straight away! Only having a max of 2-3 before we move onto ivf in the new year! Currently 9dpo on a natural cycle had some nausea and funny taste in mouth up to 7dpo but all vanished now and feel like af will arrive as usual. Sorry I don't have time to read back much so hoping I can catch up with you all! Any first time successes? Food luck to all those about to commence new cycles or waiting to find out if you have a bfp!

Morning ladies!! TGIF!! Not that I have anything fun planned or anything, but it's still a relief to know it's friday lol.

Samoorah - if there is any safe place to vent it's here! Hoping you see some glimmer's of hope as the days progress though :hugs:!

Hatethewait - so sorry the witch found you...a new cycle always brings me new hope though, hoping you're feeling the same :hugs:. I'm not sure how to answer the CD 1 question, but I've often wondered that myself...I've stressed a couple times with that same dilemna. And I know now it's even more pressing now given we need to start meds at a certain time! What did you end up going with as your CD1? What was your protocol this past cycle, I can't remember? The one you stated for this cycle is pretty similar to what mine was...letrozole 7.5mg 3-7, then follistim 75iu day 8 and 9. What dosages of each are you taking? If this cycle isn't successful for us, I think he's going to increase my follistim, not sure to what and how many days though. Here's to hoping this is your BFP!!

vkj73 - any updates?? Fx'ed for you!!

gingmg - I think your timing sounds good too...but I understand what you're saying as I too stress about timing as well. The things for us to stress about is so plentiful :dohh:! Those follie sizes sound great :happydance:. I'm with you on the IVF front...we have three or so more rounds of IUI we can muster the financing for. IVF is definately not in the budget right now, so the thought of us getting to that point is quite an unsettling one...fx'ed we don't have to cross that bridge!!

River - you made me laugh...hopefully you hid it well!! I had my meds delivered to my dad's house for that exact reason...didn't want to have to store them in the work fridge lol. Good luck on this cycle...keep us posted on how you progress!!

IsaacRalph - Welcome!!! Hopefully this natural cycle works for you guys and you can bypass all this IUI nonsense :thumbup:! If not though, I know for me and my hubby moving onto something more monitored and aggressive helped ramp up our feelings of hope and enthusiasm towards this crazy thing called ttc! Fx'ed for you and definitely keep us posted!!

AFM - nothing new really to report...still in this extended tww. No crazy symptom spotting going on...just kinda in limbo mode right now. I'm 9dpIUI but still have another 9 days to go before I can test cuz if this darn hcg booster shot :saywhat::brat:!! I did have a bit of a temp drop a couple of days ago, didn't take it yesterday due to some really badly interrupted sleep, took it this morning and it had gone back up...so we shall see...

Hope everyone has a great day :flower::hugs:

Morning ladies!! TGIF!! Not that I have anything fun planned or anything, but it's still a relief to know it's friday lol.

Samoorah - if there is any safe place to vent it's here! Hoping you see some glimmer's of hope as the days progress though :hugs:!

Hatethewait - so sorry the witch found you...a new cycle always brings me new hope though, hoping you're feeling the same :hugs:. I'm not sure how to answer the CD 1 question, but I've often wondered that myself...I've stressed a couple times with that same dilemna. And I know now it's even more pressing now given we need to start meds at a certain time! What did you end up going with as your CD1? What was your protocol this past cycle, I can't remember? The one you stated for this cycle is pretty similar to what mine was...letrozole 7.5mg 3-7, then follistim 75iu day 8 and 9. What dosages of each are you taking? If this cycle isn't successful for us, I think he's going to increase my follistim, not sure to what and how many days though. Here's to hoping this is your BFP!!

vkj73 - any updates?? Fx'ed for you!!

gingmg - I think your timing sounds good too...but I understand what you're saying as I too stress about timing as well. The things for us to stress about is so plentiful :dohh:! Those follie sizes sound great :happydance:. I'm with you on the IVF front...we have three or so more rounds of IUI we can muster the financing for. IVF is definately not in the budget right now, so the thought of us getting to that point is quite an unsettling one...fx'ed we don't have to cross that bridge!!

River - you made me laugh...hopefully you hid it well!! I had my meds delivered to my dad's house for that exact reason...didn't want to have to store them in the work fridge lol. Good luck on this cycle...keep us posted on how you progress!!

IsaacRalph - Welcome!!! Hopefully this natural cycle works for you guys and you can bypass all this IUI nonsense :thumbup:! If not though, I know for me and my hubby moving onto something more monitored and aggressive helped ramp up our feelings of hope and enthusiasm towards this crazy thing called ttc! Fx'ed for you and definitely keep us posted!!

AFM - nothing new really to report...still in this extended tww. No crazy symptom spotting going on...just kinda in limbo mode right now. I'm 9dpIUI but still have another 9 days to go before I can test cuz if this darn hcg booster shot :saywhat::brat:!! I did have a bit of a temp drop a couple of days ago, didn't take it yesterday due to some really badly interrupted sleep, took it this morning and it had gone back up...so we shall see...

Hope everyone has a great day :flower::hugs:

Hi thanks for the advice but I don't know why I feel down? It's so weird I was so moody with hubby the last few days he even noticed and told me your being mean!! What's wrong with you. And I just sat quiet didn't say anything and I told him sorry and we were fine. I'm just letting myself be and whatever comes comes!! Ladies I wish you all the best and lots of sticky :dust:

River-good luck!

Every time I turn around someone else is pregnant. Im happy for them, but I have to admit it stings.

18 and 21 definitely are great numbers! Hope this one sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->