• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been staying busy, which I guess is good.

Well, my dog guessed one thing right. Yesterday I got my BFP. I want to say that I am happy about it. Don't get me wrong, I am. But honestly I am more scared than anything. Terrified actually. I did a blood draw yesterday and my progesterone is a bit on the low side. I am using suppositories now but I really hope it's not too late. I go in again tomorrow morning for another hcg level, so I really hope I see a nice rise in that number. I have to wait until Tuesday for another progesterone check.

I don't want to sound like a jerk or seem ungrateful. DH and I were beyond ecstatic with our first bfp, but this time we are very guarded. We don't want to go through what we went through last time. It just hurt so damn bad. We decided we will start getting a little more excited once we start seeing some better levels from my blood draws. So please don't hate me for not seeming excited quite yet.

I really really hope we start seeing more BFPs in this thread! We all deserve this so much and I pray we all get our turn to be mommies!

Congratulations!! I would feel the same way and try to be cautious and patient.. I wish you the best and happy and healthy nine months :hugs:

Samoorah -
So sorry to hear about your friend. That is awful news!! :hugs: to you and your friend!

That's good news for ovarian reserve! I find good lab tests bittersweet - happy not to have a problem, but sad not to know what my problem ttc really is!! Have you poas again??? I hope AF stays away. I LOVE that you own a coffee shop, that seems like an awesome job. I literally tell my hubby I want to run a coffee shop someday. I'm guessing I would not enjoy it as much as just going to the coffee shop, but I'm still jealous!

gingmg-
I hope the spotting is a good sign for you! Have you poas again?? I can't remember - is this your first IUI? I hope you won't have to do any more IUIs either! I just started my first injectible cycle (did hybrid cycle with letrozole cd3-7 and follistim cd8-10). Gave my first injection today and I'm starting to get anxious to see how it's working!! Fx you BFP is right around the corner!!

river-
Glad to hear you had good ultrasound today. Those do sound like good follies and that you have one on each side!! Perhaps they'll give you instructions to trigger after your bloodwork tomorrow? The timing thing is the hardest part, I'm pretty sure my last one didn't work because of bad timing but who knows!! Good luck and keep us updated!!

jaan-
thanks for sharing your symptoms! how've you been feeling so far? good luck with your appointment tomorrow! let us know everything!!

ttcmoon-
sorry you can't sleep! I know exactly how you feel. I get really anxious sometimes about this whole thing and sleep like crap! When do you think you'll test? Will you wait until 14dpo? I know many people on here who had no symptoms at all and still got their BFP so don't count yourself out yet!!

LoveMyTripawd-
YAY!! I can only imagine how it would feel to get a BFP after a miscarriage, but I will be excited for you! :happydance: I really hope this is your sticky bean. It gives me so much hope to see IUI's actually work. and I love that your dog just knew!! Fx this one's it!!!

AFM - I started the follistim today (cd8-10) and getting anxious for my cd11 ultrasound. I can't decide if I was a little bloated today or if the pants I wore are always that tight?!? If I am bloated, I guess I'm a little concerned for OHSS... but I'm not having any other symptoms... and only minor, sporadic cramping. My pants were probably just tight. I've been working hard to gain the 5 lbs my fs recommended! Should I be worried ?!

Haha you should come over and take over... I wouldn't mind taking a break :winkwink: Lool!! I haven't POAS again just that one time on 9 DPO , and I don't have anymore so I'm just waiting for AF and if she shows her face well she showed her face.. If not, then I'll go out buy a test and TEST!! Haha so well see what happens ... How's everything going for you??

LoveMyTripawd - congrats! :Happy Dance: there are always soo many worry steps to having a child. - congrats on getting past a bunch of them and getting that bfp. I hope your next hurdle of worry will end up to be nothing to worry about, and in no time be in the 2 tri!
Hatethewait - fx for your cycle! I have heard great things about mixing letrozole and a follitism with IUI (though maybe I am biased because that is what I did this cycle)
ttcmoon - can't wait for your test date :) I like seeing all the bfps from IUIs! - FX you are next!

I've been sore on my left side all day today, just a constant background throb.maybe it is just aggravated from this mornings poking u/s? now I've been getting ewcm tonight... I am getting excited.

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been staying busy, which I guess is good.

Well, my dog guessed one thing right. Yesterday I got my BFP. I want to say that I am happy about it. Don't get me wrong, I am. But honestly I am more scared than anything. Terrified actually. I did a blood draw yesterday and my progesterone is a bit on the low side. I am using suppositories now but I really hope it's not too late. I go in again tomorrow morning for another hcg level, so I really hope I see a nice rise in that number. I have to wait until Tuesday for another progesterone check.

I don't want to sound like a jerk or seem ungrateful. DH and I were beyond ecstatic with our first bfp, but this time we are very guarded. We don't want to go through what we went through last time. It just hurt so damn bad. We decided we will start getting a little more excited once we start seeing some better levels from my blood draws. So please don't hate me for not seeming excited quite yet.

I really really hope we start seeing more BFPs in this thread! We all deserve this so much and I pray we all get our turn to be mommies!

Congrats! I totally get what youre going through. I am so happy that I got my BFP but I am so nervous and stressed at the same time. I guess in the end all we want is a happy and healthy baby so I try to put all my thoughts and energy to that and try to worry less :) Best of luck to you xxxx

I knew it was too good to be true. To be so lucky with my first IUI and get my BFP.

I am sad, bitter, and numb. I feel broken

Went into my 6w5d ultrasound today to find a gestational sac with nothing inside Even if I didnt see a heartbeat today, would have seen a yolk sac. But it was EMPTY

My ultrasound at 4w4d showed a gestational sac size of .69 cm and at 5w3d showed 1.16cm. Today, at 6w5d, it showed at .44cm. Such a big drop in size Also, instead of the US showing 6w5d, it only showed me at 4w1d.

Doctor took some blood tests and a urine test and said I have a less than one percent chance of saving this pregnancy, as it looks like an anembryonic pregnancy

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh jaan, I am soooooooooo sorry. Sending you big cyber huggs and prayers. Sending you prayers for peace and comfort in this most difficult time. Be gentle on yourself, and give yourself permission to feel however it is that you feel. I am so sorry.

I knew it was too good to be true. To be so lucky with my first IUI and get my BFP.

Went into my 6w5d ultrasound today to find a gestational sac with nothing inside Even if I didnt see a heartbeat today, would have seen a yolk sac. But it was EMPTY

My ultrasound at 4w4d showed a gestational sac size of .69 cm and at 5w3d showed 1.16cm. Today, at 6w5d, it showed at .44cm. Such a big drop in size Also, instead of the US showing 6w5d, it only showed me at 4w1d.

Doctor took some blood tests and a urine test and said I have a less than one percent chance of saving this pregnancy, as it looks like an anembryonic pregnancy

I am so sorry for you dear.I hope the bad time passes soon.

Hunny so sorry for your loss..:hugs:

jaan613,
so sorry to hear your news.

peace to you :hug:

Samoorah -
So sorry to hear about your friend. That is awful news!! :hugs: to you and your friend!

That's good news for ovarian reserve! I find good lab tests bittersweet - happy not to have a problem, but sad not to know what my problem ttc really is!! Have you poas again??? I hope AF stays away. I LOVE that you own a coffee shop, that seems like an awesome job. I literally tell my hubby I want to run a coffee shop someday. I'm guessing I would not enjoy it as much as just going to the coffee shop, but I'm still jealous!

gingmg-
I hope the spotting is a good sign for you! Have you poas again?? I can't remember - is this your first IUI? I hope you won't have to do any more IUIs either! I just started my first injectible cycle (did hybrid cycle with letrozole cd3-7 and follistim cd8-10). Gave my first injection today and I'm starting to get anxious to see how it's working!! Fx you BFP is right around the corner!!

river-
Glad to hear you had good ultrasound today. Those do sound like good follies and that you have one on each side!! Perhaps they'll give you instructions to trigger after your bloodwork tomorrow? The timing thing is the hardest part, I'm pretty sure my last one didn't work because of bad timing but who knows!! Good luck and keep us updated!!

jaan-
thanks for sharing your symptoms! how've you been feeling so far? good luck with your appointment tomorrow! let us know everything!!

ttcmoon-
sorry you can't sleep! I know exactly how you feel. I get really anxious sometimes about this whole thing and sleep like crap! When do you think you'll test? Will you wait until 14dpo? I know many people on here who had no symptoms at all and still got their BFP so don't count yourself out yet!!

LoveMyTripawd-
YAY!! I can only imagine how it would feel to get a BFP after a miscarriage, but I will be excited for you! :happydance: I really hope this is your sticky bean. It gives me so much hope to see IUI's actually work. and I love that your dog just knew!! Fx this one's it!!!

AFM - I started the follistim today (cd8-10) and getting anxious for my cd11 ultrasound. I can't decide if I was a little bloated today or if the pants I wore are always that tight?!? If I am bloated, I guess I'm a little concerned for OHSS... but I'm not having any other symptoms... and only minor, sporadic cramping. My pants were probably just tight. I've been working hard to gain the 5 lbs my fs recommended! Should I be worried ?!

Haha you should come over and take over... I wouldn't mind taking a break :winkwink: Lool!! I haven't POAS again just that one time on 9 DPO , and I don't have anymore so I'm just waiting for AF and if she shows her face well she showed her face.. If not, then I'll go out buy a test and TEST!! Haha so well see what happens ... How's everything going for you??

Haha well if this whole baby making thing doesn't work out, maybe I will!! Haha. How have you been doing? Any promising symptoms?

I'm doing ok - ultrasound tomorrow. Having some cramping today so I hope the follistim is getting these eggies in shape! Can't wait to see how things look tomorrow!

Oh jaan! I'm so sorry. That is awful news. Life really is unfair sometimes. :hugs:

Just took a test, 12dpiui. Negative
This was the same deal last cycle.

I bought tests online that tell you sooner than "first response."
Going to treat myself to a latte this morning and wine this eve.

I'm thinking we try 1-2 more times, then this is it.

Good luck to everyone in the tww!

Jaan- I am so so sorry you are going through this! It is extremely emotionally painful. Like you, I had a BFP on my first IUI and I had it ripped away. I was also very bitter. I wouldn't wish that kind of loss on my worst enemy. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. My advice is to please find a good support system. When you are ready, surround yourself with people that care about you. Just take care of yourself. :hugs:

hey ladies - I've gone for bloodwork for the past 2 days, and still no lh surge. They want me to come in tomorrow, I am assuming opk test and ultrasound.
My Estradiol level on Friday (the day after they told me about the 21mm and 16mm follies) was 847, the next day (today) was 1262. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.
I feel soo tired!

River- did they explain the estradiol level? I don't quite understand what that level is. Sorry, I'm still just trying to understand all of this and what it means. In any case, sounds like you are very close to your IUI! Fx this is a lucky cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->