IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Hello ladies,the thread grows too fast these days.I just dix not check for 2 days and it has grown almost for 2-3 pages!!
I am not doing much of personals now as I logged from mobile.Today is 3dpo and time is passing pretty slowly.
samoorah - congrats once again.Please do not worry about lighter line...you might have drank water or others were taken in morning..better to get a beta done now.All the best.

Does anyone get back to back IUIs? If so, when do you do them in relation to the trigger?

heath - So sorry about the BFN, but love the positive attitude...yep, you now know half the battle is won :thumbup:!

samoorah - as the others have said, there are so many variations that can play a part, I definitely wouldn't worry...they still look like great progression pics to me!!

moni - totally understand about waiting to poas! I'm a waiter too! Good luck!!

bash - the new protocol sounds very promising...can't wait to here how you progress on it!!

gingmg - I haven't gotten back to back IUI's yet, my doc has always said the stats don't really show any increase in chances with two over one at 36 hours. But may talk more about it to him should this cycle be a bust. Let us know if you go that route.

AFM - had my ultrasound yesterday, and it actually went well. The one follicle was behaving itself and letting some others grow. So I had that one at now 11, another at 12, and then two around 8. He says I definitely have two, he's hoping for one or both of the smaller two to catch up as well. I told him the exam room he put us in seemed to be our lucky room, they said I can most certainly request it going forward, they said the other doctor may fight me for it though because he seems to concur and uses it quite frequently lol. So exam room 5 from now on!! Lining looked great, and estrogen was rising appropriately. Definitely glad we decided to proceed and not wait. Go in Monday for another estrogen check and ultrasound to see how things are cookin!

Hey ladies - just thought I'd pop in and say my IUI got cancelled this morning. I had too good a response - at least 5 ready to go. So, we had to cancel it. We were also told not to bd, but we already did last night, so we figure we might as well go for it.
I am bummed out right now. We won't be able to do anything more now til the new year.

Hey ladies - just thought I'd pop in and say my IUI got cancelled this morning. I had too good a response - at least 5 ready to go. So, we had to cancel it. We were also told not to bd, but we already did last night, so we figure we might as well go for it.
I am bummed out right now. We won't be able to do anything more now til the new year.

sorry for that :hugs:

Today I did my follicle scan..it was good...monday is my IUI.
hope it will work this time.

BFN today at 12 DPO. I am going to stop the progesterone and let AF show up. I guess we all get one more try this year and just in time for Christmas too!

Curni- I definitely like the sound of your doc. Too bad he wasn't a few years ahead of where he is now so he'd be in his own practice when you are working with him. Yay for lucky exam room 5! Sounds like you have the start of some good looking follicles! Let us know how things look tomorrow! :thumbup:

River- Boo to having your IUI canceled! It seems I have a very aggressive fs as she did my last IUI with 5+ good follicles. Perhaps you should find your way to Wisconsin and have my doc hook you up :winkwink: I would definitely bd it out anyway because really what are the odds that they all stick!? :shrug: Fx for you and extra :dust: your way!

heath- So sorry to hear about the chemical. :hugs: Even if you weren't expecting good news it is still stinky to know what might've been. You are right to look at the bright side, you can fertilize an egg now we just need to find the right one to stick. Fx for your natural month!

nolababy- How have you been feeling??

lovemytripawd- I know what you mean about the fun of ttc being sucked away! :growlmad: I am such a planner though I can't help but find out!! :haha: Good for you though for being up for the surprise. There are very few surprises in life. I wish I wasn't so anal sometimes, but I figure if I ever get the honor of going through pg twice I will be totally up for the surprise with #2. Now I just have to wait for #1 ...

Kaylen- Sorry to hear about your BFN today. 12dpo is still a bit early to throw in the towel, though. Some people don't get their BFP until 14-15dpo. Are you sure you don't want to wait until then? As far as CM goes, if you are doing an IUI you really don't need to worry about CM since you are already getting the :spermy: to the uterus. The more problematic side effect of the clomid is it can have negative effects on the lining. But they should monitor that for the IUI.

Samoorah- Your lines look great!! Don't worry about slight variation between the tests. Let us know how your blood test looks tomorrow! :happydance:

Bash- Good luck with the next IUI. Hopefully the new protocol will be the answer! :thumbup: Follistim 225 units is where I started for my IUI and it definitely got the ball rolling nice!

ttcmoon- You are already 5dpo! I hope the next half of the tww goes by fast. When do you think you'll test?

anny- Good luck tomorrow! Fx for you.

AFM- Had my appointment this morning. I was nervous not too much is going on in there since I've had no cramping or bloating. With the exception of being tired, I've felt completely normal. I guess I am just lucky because there is a lot going on in there! I have 10 follicles on each side >10mm and 5-7 on each side slightly smaller than that. Most are in the 11-13 range a few in the 14-16 range. Lining is at 8.5. I didn't have my usual doc today but the one I had was great and very informative. He said I should prepare myself for a freeze all scenario because my progesterone is getting high. He says if it gets too high it starts to change the lining before we are ready for it and that decreases the success rate. I failed to ask how high is too high but I'm guessing I'm approaching it and will ask on Tuesday when I go back. A few days to go- staying on the same follistim dose for now. Next appointment in 2 days. I really hope I don't have to freeze them all... I just want to be pg already!!! But will do whatever gives me the best odds.

Hope you are all doing well :flower: :dust:

I don't know what to do to be honest. I don't feel pregnant at all. I may take the progesterone tonight one last time. I just want to move on and have some hope again.
As for the clomid, I am only taking 50 mg, so I hope there won't be negative effects. Also the progesterone during luteal phase should help with the lining.
I woke up this morning with some horrific pain in the pelvic area and had to take Vicodin to make it go away. This is the second time it happens and last time we went to ER and they found nothing's wrong with me. I swear this can't be normal.

Have to sit this cycle out due to cysts. Kinda bummed. Good luck to everyone, will be following everyone's progress.

so sorry gingmg - I have been there and know how much that sucks. FX for you for the following cycle!

AFM- Had my appointment this morning. I was nervous not too much is going on in there since I've had no cramping or bloating. With the exception of being tired, I've felt completely normal. I guess I am just lucky because there is a lot going on in there! I have 10 follicles on each side >10mm and 5-7 on each side slightly smaller than that. Most are in the 11-13 range a few in the 14-16 range. Lining is at 8.5. I didn't have my usual doc today but the one I had was great and very informative. He said I should prepare myself for a freeze all scenario because my progesterone is getting high. He says if it gets too high it starts to change the lining before we are ready for it and that decreases the success rate. I failed to ask how high is too high but I'm guessing I'm approaching it and will ask on Tuesday when I go back. A few days to go- staying on the same follistim dose for now. Next appointment in 2 days. I really hope I don't have to freeze them all... I just want to be pg already!!! But will do whatever gives me the best odds.

Hope you are all doing well :flower: :dust:

I'm rooting for you. Keep us up-to date!

I had too many follies this cycle too River. We decided to bd with 4 follies, no trigger. Good luck for Dec 4!!

sorry for all the cancelled IUIs - hopefully al natural will work for you ladies!

I am 11dpiui - 3 to go...Thursday can't come soon enough!

samoorah - when is your beta scheduled for?

Are you planning to use opks river? I got a positive a little later than usual, cd 15, but it was a very strong line the evening of 14 too, although no smiley. Thinking cd 15 in the am may have been near the end of my surge.

yeah, that same day I went in, I got a +opk, and then yesterday as well. Yesterday I had alot of O type pain, had to take Advil to make it tolerable. My temp started rising today, so looks like I did O yesterday.
We went for it anyways and did bd, despite their warnings. We thought that might as well, since we haven't had a bfp yet, and it has been a couple years.

So I guess I am 1dpo :) This tww is going to be soo long!

Summer - When are you planning on testing?

Anny - good luck today on the IUI! :)

Kaylen - did you test today as well? maybe a late bfp?

HateTheWait - Those are awesome numbers for follies! Hope all is well today, and you get good news tomorrow when you go back in :)

Bash - did af arrive? Are you going for another IUI this time? They upped my follitism from 150 every other day to 150 every day, and I went from 1 follie on each side to a pile on my right and 2 on my left. If they are upping it a bunch, I'd get monitored early, so they don't cancel because of too many.

Samoorah - did you have your beta today?

ttcmoon - how are you feeling?

curni - how did the check go? exam room 5?

I'll test on Saturday if AF doesn't show. I only have a CB digi and I know they aren't as sensitive. Plus I've done the hpt dance before and checking the line darkness every day was just stressful :s

Best of luck for a sticky BFP!!

River - so sorry to hear about the IUI getting canceled...but way to go on deciding to BD anyway :happydance:. Hopefully it works the old fashioned way!!

Anny - Good luck with your IUI on Monday :flower:.

Kaylen - I agree, I'd wait to stop the progesterone just yet. If the progesterone is lengthing your luteal phase it creates more time for something to potentially impant...so could definitely still be too soon.

Hatethewait - HOLY FOLLICLES!! That sounds awesome...minus the progesterone news though, that kinda sucks :dohh:. But glad to hear that there is a very feasible plan B in situations like that!! Fx'ed it doesn't need to go that direction though!!

gingmg - Cysts suck!! Sorry you've been couched for this cycle...use it as time to not stress about this whole ordeal :hugs:! Hopefully a little bit of a break has your body rarin to go for the next cycle once you get the all clear :thumbup:.

moni - Not long now!!

samoorah - any beta news??? I think we are all anxiously waiting to hear from you :flower:.

summer - hopefully the wicked witch doesn't show her ugly face!! Good call on waiting out the digi...that two lines game drives me batty!!

AFM - went in this morning for a scan...totally forgot to go in first thing this am beforehand to do my estrogen bloodwork though :dohh:. So had to do that after, so didn't have those results when he scanned me. The two dominant ones on each ovary have gotten bigger, think one at 18 and one at 19, but could be 18 and 17 can't remember and then one of the others that could possibly catch up at almost 14...so good news we could get three this cycle. But bad news is he doesn't want to trigger me just yet because it's only been 5 days of meds (6th night tonight)...so he's going to try and push me till Wed. I've stimmed pretty fast, so he's concerned about egg quality not being optimal...ugh. And of course now I run the risk of the two bigger ones being over-stimmed/developed which can alter quality as well. I can't win...

How the heck do I get my body to slow down now??? Why can't they figure this out?? He didn't lower my dosage for the next two days, which I find odd...but I'm going to trust him. So of course I have the signs that my body is about to naturally surge (ewcm out the ying yang), so I'm supposed to take opk's and if I surge on my own I'm to call them so they can bring me in for the IUI I guess. Any advice from other's experiences on how to slow my progression down??? I'm at such a loss...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->