IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

FindingKismet - let us know what they say and what your plan is - I am interested :) Sounds like everything is moving along nicely for you!

Bash - great that you like the new fs :) I hope this cycle is it for you and you won't need to continue though.

Kaylen - :hugs: so sorry she showed. What meds are you going to do this next cycle?

Congrats!!!! That is a great number!!!

What is next? Do you go in for an u/s at some point or?

Yes I go in for an ultrasound at week 7. Can't wait!!!

Congratulations samoorah great numbers! Did I read you had 2 follicles at trigger so possibly could have twins? I also found out my first iui was successful and my hcg was 773 today at 15dpo. I'm thinking multiples is very possible eeek!

Clomid 50 mg and Gonal-F 3x 300 iu. And ovidrel for trigger. I am kind of sacred of side effects and ovulation pain. I usually get pretty bad pain and I can't imagine what it will be with more follies.

Can't right much, just checking in quickly on my lunch break.

Sorry about AF Kaylen. :hugs:

Congrats on the BFP Isaac! :happydance:

AFM- got the dreaded news today. Will be a freeze all cycle :cry: Progesterone was too high on Sunday (>3) and they like it to be below 1.5. Don't have the results back for today yet but will be going in for EC on Thursday. Not sure exactly how a freeze all cycle and FET works but I guess I will find out soon enough. Why isn't this ever simple!! The good news is it looks like I have a good number of follicles growing so hopefully there are a few good eggs that will survive the thaw.

Will write more when I have time to review all of the comments. :flower:

Clomid 50 mg and Gonal-F 3x 300 iu. And ovidrel for trigger. I am kind of sacred of side effects and ovulation pain. I usually get pretty bad pain and I can't imagine what it will be with more follies.

Hey kaylen I an normally doubled up with ovulation pain but this cycle I had 3 follicles and trigger and all I had was a little bloating! I was actually worried I wasn't ovulating. Hoping it's nice and pain free for you too.

Can't right much, just checking in quickly on my lunch break.

Sorry about AF Kaylen. :hugs:

Congrats on the BFP Isaac! :happydance:

AFM- got the dreaded news today. Will be a freeze all cycle :cry: Progesterone was too high on Sunday (>3) and they like it to be below 1.5. Don't have the results back for today yet but will be going in for EC on Thursday. Not sure exactly how a freeze all cycle and FET works but I guess I will find out soon enough. Why isn't this ever simple!! The good news is it looks like I have a good number of follicles growing so hopefully there are a few good eggs that will survive the thaw.

Will write more when I have time to review all of the comments. :flower:
Sorry about the freeze all situation here's hoping one of those frozen embies turns into your lovely baby!

Congrats Isaac! - wow that is a high number for 15dpo! Let us know how things progress!

Kaylen - last cycle, I had 2 follies + trigger, and O pains were bad. This time with about 6 follies and no trigger, O pains were tolerable with Advil. I should have taken some last cycle. I hope it is not painful at all for you :)

HateTheWait - sorry you have to freeze all. At least with the FET cycle, you won't have to grow a bunch of follicles, you can just have a nice embie to transfer :) FX for your retreival!!

I haven't had ovulation pain yet, even w/o the drugs once in a blue moon would i feel something so maybe that's why i didn't w/the ovidrel. I do however, have a LOT of cramping during the IUI.

Oh no. Jaan, please post you are ok. I didn't make the connection until now.

Moni- Fx for your test tomorrow!

nolababy- How was your ultrasound today??

Kismet- That's great that your FSH went way down. Perhaps the last one was a fluke?! Good luck with the consult tomorrow. Hope they come up with a great IVF plan and that the financing company can get the $$ lined up for you!

bash- Glad you loved your new fs but fx you won't have to go beyond this cycle!

kaylen- :hugs: Sorry about AF but at least there is always hope with a fresh start. I hope this cycle is the one for you. Fx O pain is tolerable!

jaan- I agree with gingmg... are you ok???

HateTheWait-sorry to hear about the all freeze. I'm hoping your baby(ies) are in there though!

IsaacRalph-congrats on the BFP!

Ultrasound went well today. Got to see the gestational sac and the yolk sac. Still can't believe it. I go back in two weeks to hear the heart beat.

Kaylen - so sorry about the temp drop :hugs:…fx'ed for next cycle!!

moni - great timing on the first FS appt :thumb up: Good luck with testing on Thursday!

samoorah - awesome beta numbers :happy dance:! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound…you better keep us posted.

nolababy - Congrats on the great ultrasound today…can't wait to hear how you progress :happy dance:.

FindingKismet - sounds like your about full steam ahead…woohoo! Hopefully the financing comes in in time!

bash - so glad you like the new FS…it's so important that we feel comfortable with the person taking us on this journey.

IsaacRalph - Congrats on the BFP :happydance::happy dance:!!! Great beta numbers!

Hatethewait - so sorry it has to be a freeze all :growl mad:…I know that had to be disappointing. But here's to some great freezable follies for your FET! Let us know how the EC goes :hugs:.

AFM - I made it to my appointment tomorrow without a natural surge showing up on anything last night or tonight…that's a bit of a relief. I feel like my ovaries are throbbing and the size of softballs though, and there really isn't anything too significant going on in there…ovulation is going to feel fantabulous :nope:. So we shall see what the doc see's tomorrow…fx'ed I have three good follies that aren't now on the too big side!

Just curious...
Do any of you spot every month before af? If so, did you spot on months where you took fsh injects? Also, would fsh injects change your luteal phase length?

Just curious...
Do any of you spot every month before af? If so, did you spot on months where you took fsh injects? Also, would fsh injects change your luteal phase length?

I can only answer about the spotting. I usually spot 1-2 days before full flow. With progesterone pills I have spotting only the first day but it is heavier so I don't know whether to cloudy as spotting or light flow. According to my doctor today is really my day 1 so I am having a sonogram today.

I didn't spot on prog sups either. Starting to think I have a luteal phase problem. I spotted so much last month (natural cycle), but no spotting while on prog and none so far on fsh injects. Maybe on natural cycles my cl cyst doesn't develop properly :s. Think I'll bring this up at my next FS appt and see what she thinks.

Both those cycles I had a strong lh surge also according to my dark opk.

Just curious...

I've never spotted, with or without fsh injections.

I didn't spot on prog sups either. Starting to think I have a luteal phase problem. I spotted so much last month (natural cycle), but no spotting while on prog and none so far on fsh injects. Maybe on natural cycles my cl cyst doesn't develop properly :s. Think I'll bring this up at my next FS appt and see what she thinks.

I think that's definitely worth mentioning! Prog supplements can definitely increase your luteal phase, it did mine.

Just finished with my scan. I have three nice looking appropriately sized follies (all a little over 18) :happydance:! They gave me my trigger in the office and now we go back tomorrow morning at 11 for our IUI....really hoping this is the one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->