IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Quick update - negative test this morning 14 dpiui - so just waiting for AF to move on to cycle #2!

Wow congrats on all the BFPs! This is very encouraging for all of us!

Kaylen - great antral follie count!! Lots of good follies to work with :thumbup:! Wishing you all the best of luck for this cycle! For us we have to have hubby's sample collected and to them within an hour (he collects at home...the germaphobe in him doesn't allow for any office deposits haha!). It has to be there by 8am for IUI the same day. So don't go puttin that stuff in the fridge lol!

Hatethewait - I'm so excited for your big day...I think I'm more excited about yours than I am about mine haha!! Wishing you all the best for some great fertilizable eggies!! Fill us in when you can :hugs:.

moni - so sorry about the BFN :hugs:. It definately is a tough pill to swallow. Here's to the next cycle being your precious little sticky bean!!

AFM - it's IUI day :happydance:! Don't really feel any signs of ovulation yet, so we shall see...let the stressing over timing begin :dohh:. Appointment's at 11, I'm gonna take half day from work and go home and chill after in case I become as uncomfortable as I have in the past once these eggs start trying to pop out. Here's to hoping that this end of the year holiday season is perfect timing for all of our BFP's :hugs:!!

My hubby said that he wants to go collect at the office and be there on the IUI day. This way he will feel like he is a part of it since I am the one that has been doing everything so far. So we won't be freezing it :)

Yeah, our office, they have him come in 2 hours before the IUI, so they have a chance to wash it and analyze it etc. If he takes longer, I just have to wait longer for the IUI procedure. So far, he hasn't been there for the IUI, he just goes there then goes to work, and I go in later.
They'll freeze it if the timing is wrong, and he is away or something, but it is extra $.

curni - good luck today for the IUI!

HateTheWait - let us know how the retrival goes today - I am rooting for you to have many great eggs!

:hugs: lamago - so sorry that af showed. Will you be doing another IUI this year?

Just finished with my scan. I have three nice looking appropriately sized follies (all a little over 18) :happydance:! They gave me my trigger in the office and now we go back tomorrow morning at 11 for our IUI....really hoping this is the one!!!

good follicle size...all d best :)

So the IUI journey begins today for me. I had the cd1 sonogram today. The lining was 14.5 thick today since it hasn't been shed yet. They saw 14 follies on one side and 11 on the other. No cysts. So I am starring clomid on Sunday and the Sunday after is the second sonogram and trigger.

thats a very good...hope u will get ur BFP this month

So I was wondering, when is the sperm collected for the IUI? Is it on the same day? Is it possible to collect some in advance and freeze is so there is more of it?

In my time they needs it in 30 mins..I read in some forums that they can also freeze it for some days

Hi everyone....congrats to all u got there BFP...

I am again on 2WW..its really sucks....this time I did back 2 back IUI becoz I don't want to lose any single chance...may be it work. I had four good follicle this time with multiple small follicle...did my First IUI on 18 nov without trigger this time..Doc said I will ovulate by my own...second IUI done on 19 Nov..now my 2WW start from yesterday...
My husband bday come on dec I am praying to God for give me BFP this cycle it will be best gift for my husband.

Let see what happen...finger crossed for everyone :thumbup:

Moni- So sorry to hear about your BFN. :hugs: Fx IUI #2 is the one that gets you your BFP!

Curni- Yay for IUI day! How did everything go?? That's a good idea to take the rest of the day off and relax. Fx you don't get too uncomfortable. I hope this one is it!!!

Kaylen- That's great that your hubby wants to be involved. How sweet of him!

lamago- :hugs: Sorry to hear IUI #2 didn't work. That really stinks. Will you try again before the year is up?

anny- I hope your tww flies by this time! It would be great if you can get your hubby a BFP for his birthday. When do you plan on testing? Fx for you this cycle!

AFM- Thanks for all the well wishes for today! I survived EC!!! I am definitely pretty sore at this point but it's all tolerable. We got 24 eggs (and maybe a few more - they mentioned "still counting"??) So that was great to hear! I'll be getting a phone call each day for the next 5 days between 1-3 pm to see how things are growing. I hope we have a few perfect ones in there to make a beautiful baby. Apparently I'm not out of the woods yet for OHSS- they have me taking carbergoline up the hoo-ha for the next 8 days to help prevent it. I also have to take an antibiotic for 5 days to make sure I don't get an infection. I have off work until Monday :happydance: so for now I am watching movies and relaxin. Tonight I am watching a movie called Conception which is about 9 different couples on the night they conceive... I thought it was fitting :haha:

Hope you are all doing well!! :flower:

So I woke up this morning with sore throat. It has been sore for over a week but I was hoping it would go away on its own. Instead it got worse today. I hope whatever meds I get won't interfere with the fertility meds.
On top of that I was asked to travel for work on my IUI day. Of course I am not doing it but it will be interesting explaining why.

Work always seems to get in the way of things doesn't it. :/
For the longest time I'd just say 'I have a drs appt' but last month things got so hectic at work and I was being scheduled for so much that I finally broke down and told my boss we were doing fertility treatments. If they're not ok with it then so be it. I feel I need to do this while I'm still young enough ;)

I'm out too :( spotting just started. Guess af will be here any minute. Hard to believe out of 4 follicles neither one made it. If faced with 3-4 follicles again I think I'll push for the iui.

I'm out too :( spotting just started. Guess af will be here any minute. Hard to believe out of 4 follicles neither one made it. If faced with 3-4 follicles again I think I'll push for the iui.

Are you doing IUI this cycle? Our dates will be very close :).
I just spoke to my boss and it turns out he wants me here anyways so we will send somebody else. He is not the type of person I would want to share fertility issues with lol.

No I won't be doing iui this cycle due to dhs work. And our clinic is closed in dec when I'd be o'ing again. Sigh. Thinking of calling in to see if they can put me on bcp to delay af a couple weeks so we can try in jan. Next option would be late feb. This sucks :(

Lots to read today. Hang in there everyone. I had my scan this morning after 2 days of Follistim 225units each day and only have 2 follies on each side. She said I could get more and I go back on Monday. However, now she tells me i have a fibroid not in my cavity but near it and it's 1cm and she's watching it. This is the first i'm hearing about it AND she acts like she told me from the test i had where she washed my uterus. Yet another quack!!!

Lots to read today. Hang in there everyone. I had my scan this morning after 2 days of Follistim 225units each day and only have 2 follies on each side. She said I could get more and I go back on Monday. However, now she tells me i have a fibroid not in my cavity but near it and it's 1cm and she's watching it. This is the first i'm hearing about it AND she acts like she told me from the test i had where she washed my uterus. Yet another quack!!!

It sucks about the fibroid. They run in my family so I am so worried that I will get them too. Thankfully nothing so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->