IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Never tried that monitor, looks confusing!!! I've only done the smiley face OPK, because apparently I need it spelled out for me whether its a positive surge or not. :)
Going for the IUI tomorrow morning. Started my natural surge today, gonna trigger tonight, and go in the morning. I'm excited. We took a few months off cuz I was getting too stressed out and depressed from all the BFNs. This is our first cycle trying again and our first monitored cycle. It's kinda cool seeing what's going on in there. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though because I've learned that meds, IUIs, and a perfectly timed cycle don't guarantee anything. This is beyond my control and I accept that we may be in this for many months to come. It will happen, I'm just not sure when or how.

Never tried that monitor, looks confusing!!! I've only done the smiley face OPK, because apparently I need it spelled out for me whether its a positive surge or not. :)
Going for the IUI tomorrow morning. Started my natural surge today, gonna trigger tonight, and go in the morning. I'm excited. We took a few months off cuz I was getting too stressed out and depressed from all the BFNs. This is our first cycle trying again and our first monitored cycle. It's kinda cool seeing what's going on in there. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though because I've learned that meds, IUIs, and a perfectly timed cycle don't guarantee anything. This is beyond my control and I accept that we may be in this for many months to come. It will happen, I'm just not sure when or how.

Ya the monitor is driving me crazy and is making me confused. I'm just going to stick to my symptoms with the whole stretchy CM and twinges ;).. So excited for you and hope this cycle would the best gift for you!! Keep us posted!!:hugs:

Hey guys, I did another vlog ... enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O_CUeMutsU

FindingKismet- I really enjoyed your vlog! I also talk to my mom about ttc and she is somewhat comforting. My stepmom is a jerk about it, and I wouldn't even dare mention it to my MIL. I have one friend who tries to understand and at least listens. But I agree it is very lonely only talking to DH about it. BnB is great but I know what you mean about it feeling a bit impersonal. I think that's why I enjoyed your video so much! I almost teared up at the end when you said your first IUI was negative. It is hard not to share all the emotions of ttc. Thank you for posting that.

Findingkismet- thanks for sharing!!! I agree, it can feel very impersonal on this site, but other than my spouse and mom, I have no one else to talk to. What a roller coaster of emotions! I'm trying to go into this next IUI a little more light hearted, because all the other ones that failed were just too sad. Your video was the best thing I've seen on here. You are so very brave!

Hello all! I just had my second IUI 2 days ago and I am so nervous... I removed my left tube 3 months ago and it makes much more difficult to get pregnant. This cycle I had 5 good follicles on the left side and 3 good ones on the right side. My RE said it would be canceled if I had both tubes... Now I am in the TWW... Hope you all get your BFP!

So ladies!!!! My first IUI did work. I am pregnant! Going into the clinic tomorrow for an ultrasound, I will be 5w3d. Hope we see something :) :) :)

I really hope this is it. I am so blessed I have gotten this far, I have prayed and remained positive this whole process, tomorrow is my birthday and i will be SO HAPPY if i can see something to surely surely surely confirm my pregnancy with something 'viable'.

Will update then! xx

Hello all! I just had my second IUI 2 days ago and I am so nervous... I removed my left tube 3 months ago and it makes much more difficult to get pregnant. This cycle I had 5 good follicles on the left side and 3 good ones on the right side. My RE said it would be canceled if I had both tubes... Now I am in the TWW... Hope you all get your BFP!

stay positive and good things will come your way! good luck. take it easy and relax....

Yay!!!!!! Big congrats!!!!!

thank you love! been trying to remain calm and not get over excited, until i see something on the ultrasound, but that's so hard.

as of 16dpiui, my hcg blood test was 155. and i had a faint positive line. so even though my doctor did say "a line is a line, no matter how faint or dark" and my hcg has come back with 155, she still told me "please relax and dont over excite yourself until we see something viable on ultrasound"

will update again tomorrow.

I had problems viewing this particular thread the past few days, glad I was able to get in today!!!

So ladies!!!! My first IUI did work. I am pregnant! Going into the clinic tomorrow for an ultrasound, I will be 5w3d. Hope we see something :) :) :)

I really hope this is it. I am so blessed I have gotten this far, I have prayed and remained positive this whole process, tomorrow is my birthday and i will be SO HAPPY if i can see something to surely surely surely confirm my pregnancy with something 'viable'.

Will update then! xx

Yaaay! I love good news!! Congratulations, and hang in there. Can't wait to hear more.

Hey guys, I did another vlog ... enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O_CUeMutsU

I'm just getting a chance to watch this...and I'm so thankful that I waited for a quite unhurried time to do so. I so appreciate how much you put into that...it's like you were speaking directly to me...and I'm very thankful to you for the reassurance and thoughts and insight that you conveyed. I can relate to all of it, from the support system (and trying to find it outside of my husband and forums such as these), to the relationship with my clinic and wanting to be an active participant when they sometimes just want to keep things moving, to the feeling of the clock ticking VERY loudly. I could have listened to you talk for hours (camera shy...yeah right lol), and am looking forward to your next vlog. Thanks so much for sharing!!

I'm so hoping that this cycle works for you guys...all the baby dust I can muster coming your way!!

Good evening ladies!! Whew...is it really only Tuesday??!! Can't believe so much time left in the week...ugh.

MiracleAngel - So sorry to hear about your surgery, but holy follies!! three on the right is awesome! Lol...what meds were you taking? Another one in the tww...welcome :flower:

jaan - Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you :happydance:! Definitely keep us posted!

AFM - not much to report...just hangin out in the tww, that for me is a t1/2ww...lol. No crazy symptoms, just some irritability which is making life oh so much fun with the hubby, and less of an appetite. But all that could be attributed to the hcg booster I got yesterday. Knowing that any symptoms I have can be attributed to that have definitely helped keep me unfocused on the craziness known as symptom spotting lol. So just kinda chill and relaxed for the most part :smug:. Had a crazy day at work so would love a nice cold adult beverage, but guess that'll have to wait...hopefully for nine more months!! Lol...

Hope everyone else is doing well :hugs:

hello ladies!

thanks for checking in :hugs:

yesterday's iui went well. dh was at 15.7 mil post-wash.
that was way better than last time (he had been sick a month
prior so they didn't even do a post-wash).

so, i'm at the start of the tww.

congrats to those with a bfp! may there be a ton more down the road.

:dust::dust::dust:

Vkj glad your IUI went well. Had mine today, let the 2ww begin!

Vkj glad your IUI went well. Had mine today, let the 2ww begin!

cool. we can be tww buddies!

anyone else wanna join?

:hugs:

Ooh! I do! :yipee: I am now 4dpiui but it feels like 10! Soooo slow! My dog has been crazy attached to me the past few days, so DH and I are joking that the dog can either sense I am going to be pregnant or I am going to die. Haha! He's usually daddy's little tripawd, but he won't leave my side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->