• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

lovemytripawd,
you are so sweet to check in. what would we do with bnb and all the lovely gals on here?

friday went well. i have a follicle on each side. the one on the left is perfectly
round, so i'm taking that as a good sign.

dh goes in tomorrow at 1:30, then it's my turn at 3:30.

how are you doing?

good luck to you and all!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies!! I haven't logged on here since last week I think so i'm getting busy reading 4-5 pages worth of updates :)))

As for my update, im 7dpiui today and had bloodwork done this morning to check on progesterone levels. The nurse said they will only call me late afternoon if the levels are not normal, otherwise if don't get a call it means levels are normal. I did say ok to that initially but when I reached work, I realized I don't want to simply NOT KNOW what my levels are. So I called the clinic and requested that they call me even if it's normal, as I want to know the numbers exactly. Silence for few secs like she was thinking i'm weird to be calling for that (haha) then she finally agreed to call me once they get the results from lab!

Do those progesterone numbers mean anything at this point, like a little hint if the cycle is successful? :D

Good morning ladies!! Is it really Monday already??!! :dohh:

vkj73 - That's awesome news on your scan...two follies :happydance:!! Good luck today, and keep us posted!!

meiligurl - That whole "if we don't call you things are normal" thing wouldn't have flown with me either! I would want to know either way as well. Fx'ed your levels are great :thumbup:! The level isn't necessarily going to give you any hints about the success of the cycle in regards to a BFP, but it will definately alert them to whether or not you ovulated, and whether or not your hormone levels are high enough to better support a BFP, and thereby whether you need any extra supplements to boost that level or not. Are you on any progesterone supplements?

Hatethewait - yeah, the irritability scale has been a little off the charts. It comes in waves though lol. One minute I'm super cheerful, then then next I'm the wicked witch :wacko:...so much fun for everyone lol. I just cant seem to give up that darn thing!! My day just doesn't feel complete now unless I shove a thermometer in mouth at the butt crack of dawn :huh: lol. It's definately a habit I would love to break!!

AFM - going in in about an hour for my post IUI ultrasound and hopefully hcg booster shot. Hoping I don't have any cysts that can keep them from giving me the shot (not quite sure what happens if that's the case, they give me other progesterone supplements???). Also anxious to see how my lining looks...it was a little on the thin side when I went in a couple days before my trigger. Hoping it's plumped up since then.

lovemytripawd,
you are so sweet to check in. what would we do with bnb and all the lovely gals on here?

friday went well. i have a follicle on each side. the one on the left is perfectly
round, so i'm taking that as a good sign.

dh goes in tomorrow at 1:30, then it's my turn at 3:30.

how are you doing?

good luck to you and all!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck today!!! Let us know hot it goes!

Hi ladies!! I haven't logged on here since last week I think so i'm getting busy reading 4-5 pages worth of updates :)))

As for my update, im 7dpiui today and had bloodwork done this morning to check on progesterone levels. The nurse said they will only call me late afternoon if the levels are not normal, otherwise if don't get a call it means levels are normal. I did say ok to that initially but when I reached work, I realized I don't want to simply NOT KNOW what my levels are. So I called the clinic and requested that they call me even if it's normal, as I want to know the numbers exactly. Silence for few secs like she was thinking i'm weird to be calling for that (haha) then she finally agreed to call me once they get the results from lab!

Do those progesterone numbers mean anything at this point, like a little hint if the cycle is successful? :D

I don't blame you for wanting to know the results! I'd be the same way!!

I've never had progesterone labs monitored so I'm not positive, but i think it will tell if you did in fact ovulate. Good luck!!

vkj73 - That's awesome news on your scan...two follies :happydance:!! Good luck today, and keep us posted!!

meiligurl - That whole "if we don't call you things are normal" thing wouldn't have flown with me either! I would want to know either way as well. Fx'ed your levels are great :thumbup:! The level isn't necessarily going to give you any hints about the success of the cycle in regards to a BFP, but it will definately alert them to whether or not you ovulated, and whether or not your hormone levels are high enough to better support a BFP, and thereby whether you need any extra supplements to boost that level or not. Are you on any progesterone supplements?

Hatethewait - yeah, the irritability scale has been a little off the charts. It comes in waves though lol. One minute I'm super cheerful, then then next I'm the wicked witch :wacko:...so much fun for everyone lol. I just cant seem to give up that darn thing!! My day just doesn't feel complete now unless I shove a thermometer in mouth at the butt crack of dawn :huh: lol. It's definately a habit I would love to break!!

AFM - going in in about an hour for my post IUI ultrasound and hopefully hcg booster shot. Hoping I don't have any cysts that can keep them from giving me the shot (not quite sure what happens if that's the case, they give me other progesterone supplements???). Also anxious to see how my lining looks...it was a little on the thin side when I went in a couple days before my trigger. Hoping it's plumped up since then.

Me too on the waves of irritability!! I wish I could control it better!! My hubby has been a good sport thou, thankfully. I can understand it would be hard to give up temping. I didn't have a choice... Or I was really just too cheap to get new batteries! How did your ultrasound go?? Lining look good?

Me too on the waves of irritability!! I wish I could control it better!! My hubby has been a good sport thou, thankfully. I can understand it would be hard to give up temping. I didn't have a choice... Or I was really just too cheap to get new batteries! How did your ultrasound go?? Lining look good?

It went well! No issues with my ovaries so he was able to give me the booster...that jank hurt goin in :wacko:!! My lining went from 6.2 pre-trigger to 9.5...WOOOHOOO :happydance:!! That was a big relief!! He confirmed that I will have to wait two weeks past this shot to test though...grrrrr. That's a long time!! I have gone from a 2ww to a 3ww :sad2:!! Ugh....

Hi ladies looks like everyone is doing well... Sorry about not keeping up with you guys over this weekend we were spending time with my husbands family at his brothers house, and very interesting conversation popped up while we were having dinner.. My brother in law tells my husband what if Summer has triplets?? Btw my name is Summer ;) my husband starts laughing he goes noooo were fine with twins if we're lucky enough to have twins I was sitting there and everyone was staring at me and laughing, they're like what would you do with triplets?? I just started laughing Lool my brother in law goes they have one birthday, you shop for them at one time , you put them in one classroom, and if they need a drivers license we only make one because they're all going to look the same!! Haha I was like you guys are hilarious!! They were like we can't for you guys to have a baby!! I thought that was so nice.. :) well that was my weekend with the family....

As far as symptoms: I've been using the clearblue fertility monitor which I bought 2 years ago, for some reason it's not showing me ovulation and its cycle day 15 today.. I'm probably guessing the machine has malfunction not going right.. But anyhooo I've been dry for the past 2 days now ? Before that I had lots of stretchy cm now I'm dry last night me and hubby were DTD and he just stopped because I was dry ughhhh!!wanted to kill myself so he was being gentle and sweet and said tomorrow would probably be better:dohh: ahhh I don't know I think I'll probably be out this cycle I don't know it's just so stressfull ahhh..

That's too funny about your conversation with your family...lol. Triplets...I can't even imagine! I try not to think about the possibility lol!! We're ok with twins as well. It's great when family has such a positive attitude about all of it. I know some folks don't really like to talk about it with others (my OH being one of those people lol), but I'd go nuts if I weren't able to have a support system to feel free to share everything with, along with finding the humor in all of this craziness!!

Sounds like you have already ovulated based on what you're saying about your CM. And with your OH's drive and stamina, if you did I'm sure you're more than covered lol! Have you been taking your temps at all? Did you reset your monitor? If you reset it, it wipes the memory and takes it back to square one, and many folks have reported that the first cycle where it's "learning" your cycle that they didn't get a Peak on the machine...sometimes that doesn't happen till the next cycle. Fx'ed you ovulated when the doc said you would, which it kinda sounds like you did :thumbup:!

That's too funny about your conversation with your family...lol. Triplets...I can't even imagine! I try not to think about the possibility lol!! We're ok with twins as well. It's great when family has such a positive attitude about all of it. I know some folks don't really like to talk about it with others (my OH being one of those people lol), but I'd go nuts if I weren't able to have a support system to feel free to share everything with, along with finding the humor in all of this craziness!!

Sounds like you have already ovulated based on what you're saying about your CM. And with your OH's drive and stamina, if you did I'm sure you're more than covered lol! Have you been taking your temps at all? Did you reset your monitor? If you reset it, it wipes the memory and takes it back to square one, and many folks have reported that the first cycle where it's "learning" your cycle that they didn't get a Peak on the machine...sometimes that doesn't happen till the next cycle. Fx'ed you ovulated when the doc said you would, which it kinda sounds like you did :thumbup:!

I know !! I love them they're good people.. I never temped, I don't know how to Lool!!:dohh: I never tried I'm just being cool about not temping but wanted to see ovulation on the opks that's pretty much I've done everytime and I always get the smiley face but on the machine it's just showing high fertility but no egg, but I mark the opks and have them In little box so I noticed on CD 13 and 14 there are two lines on the opks.. Which makes it I ovulated?? Or am ovulating today?? But were still working on the DTD so tonight will do and hopefully I'll cover my basis.. I hope it works this cycle.. :thumbup: so here's what we did ! We DTD on the 6th, 7th and 8th which was CD 12,13,14.

What'd ya think??

Hoping for a :bfp:

I know !! I love them they're good people.. I never temped, I don't know how to Lool!!:dohh: I never tried I'm just being cool about not temping but wanted to see ovulation on the opks that's pretty much I've done everytime and I always get the smiley face but on the machine it's just showing high fertility but no egg, but I mark the opks and have them In little box so I noticed on CD 13 and 14 there are two lines on the opks.. Which makes it I ovulated?? Or am ovulating today?? But were still working on the DTD so tonight will do and hopefully I'll cover my basis.. I hope it works this cycle.. :thumbup: so here's what we did ! We DTD on the 6th, 7th and 8th which was CD 12,13,14.

What'd ya think??

Which days did you have the stretchy cm? Typically you get one day of positive OPK, doesn't necessarily mean you're surge might be detectible for a while causing two to show positive though. The key is that for a positive opk the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line, not just two lines. Is one darker than the other? I'd be interested in seeing how your CM coincides with whichever one shows a clear positive...does that make sense? Also, a positive opk doesn't = ovulation...it's simply noticing your LH surge, which is what triggers your body to release the egg(s)...that can happen anywhere from 12 to 48 hours after the positive opk. All depends on wher you catch the surge. I could possibly figure out more with more specifics about your tests (how the lines look), the time you took each, and stretchy cm days?

What'd ya think??

Which days did you have the stretchy cm? Typically you get one day of positive OPK, doesn't necessarily mean you're surge might be detectible for a while causing two to show positive though. The key is that for a positive opk the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line, not just two lines. Is one darker than the other? I'd be interested in seeing how your CM coincides with whichever one shows a clear positive...does that make sense? Also, a positive opk doesn't = ovulation...it's simply noticing your LH surge, which is what triggers your body to release the egg(s)...that can happen anywhere from 12 to 48 hours after the positive opk. All depends on wher you catch the surge. I could possibly figure out more with more specifics about your tests (how the lines look), the time you took each, and stretchy cm days?

Well it shows two lines but the line is not dark as the control line.. So that means i didn't ovulate yet?im confused if I should listen to my doctor or rely on my opks? The days I had stretchy CM were the 4th,5th and 6th. Which would be CD 10,11 and 12. And for the past two days I've been having lower backaches??

What'd ya think??

Well it shows two lines but the line is not dark as the control line.. So that means i didn't ovulate yet?im confused if I should listen to my doctor or rely on my opks? The days I had stretchy CM were the 4th,5th and 6th. Which would be CD 10,11 and 12. And for the past two days I've been having lower backaches??

It definately sounds like either you've already ovulated or you are getting ready to! Did you do any opk's before CD 13 or 14? Or were those the only two you did? Without temping it's going to be hard to know for sure. Which opk's did you use?

What'd ya think??

It definately sounds like either you've already ovulated or you are getting ready to! Did you do any opk's before CD 13 or 14? Or were those the only two you did? Without temping it's going to be hard to know for sure. Which opk's did you use?

I used the the opks since CD 7, and I've been using clearblue.. For the clearblue fertility monitor. Ya and that's the problem I don't temp. I'm super confused now ugh!! It's so hectic..

Wait...are you talking about the lines on the monitor strips?? Or are you doing seperate opk's? If it's the monitor strip lines you are referring too, you can't really read those like a typical opk test. If that's the case then, I would say you've probably o'ed already!

Wait...are you talking about the lines on the monitor strips?? Or are you doing seperate opk's? If it's the monitor strip lines you are referring too, you can't really read those like a typical opk test. If that's the case then, I would say you've probably o'ed already!

I'm talking about the test sticks that I use for the monitor, I'll post a picture right now. That'll give you an idea of how it works .

wait...are you talking about the lines on the monitor strips?? Or are you doing seperate opk's? If it's the monitor strip lines you are referring too, you can't really read those like a typical opk test. If that's the case then, i would say you've probably o'ed already!

i'm talking about the test sticks that i use for the monitor, i'll post a picture right now. That'll give you an idea of how it works .

image.jpg

wait...are you talking about the lines on the monitor strips?? Or are you doing seperate opk's? If it's the monitor strip lines you are referring too, you can't really read those like a typical opk test. If that's the case then, i would say you've probably o'ed already!

i'm talking about the test sticks that i use for the monitor, i'll post a picture right now. That'll give you an idea of how it works .

View attachment 670137

That's how the test look like, that's an example

I've used the monitor before, and the clearblue smiley's, and the internet cheapies lol. Lawd hammercy...this ttc thing is a tiring effort lol!! If you're just using the monitor, and not any other opk then scratch what I said about the darkness of the test vs. control line...that's not necessarily applicable to the monitor's strips. The instruction booklet tells you to not read into the color variations on the strips and just go by the visual reading on the monitor. You're monitor probably just didn't give you a peak this go round...no peak doesn't = no lh surge and ovulation. It can miss the peak reading and you still ovulate. Keep an eye out on your symptoms the next couple of days...if you stay pretty dry I'd assume you caught the eggie :thumbup:!

I've used the monitor before, and the clearblue smiley's, and the internet cheapies lol. Lawd hammercy...this ttc thing is a tiring effort lol!! If you're just using the monitor, and not any other opk then scratch what I said about the darkness of the test vs. control line...that's not necessarily applicable to the monitor's strips. The instruction booklet tells you to not read into the color variations on the strips and just go by the visual reading on the monitor. You're monitor probably just didn't give you a peak this go round...no peak doesn't = no lh surge and ovulation. It can miss the peak reading and you still ovulate. Keep an eye out on your symptoms the next couple of days...if you stay pretty dry I'd assume you caught the eggie :thumbup:!

Omg if that happens and I get Preggo I'll go nuts !! Lool but I'm trying to keep my brain shifted to what my fertility specialist said.. And I'm not going to stress about the monitor.. But I hav lower backache which I don't have during my cycles till the end before AF shows. Think that could be a promising sign?:thumbup: I hope everything would work out this cycle... Ahhh so what about you? How's everything going??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->