Iv completely had it now

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
Pre term labour 2 weeks ago, got the steroids so all fine and dandy the last 2 weeks minus a few twinges!

Then taaaaa daaaaa up half the night last night trying to decide if it was starting all over again, put it this way I couldn't have slept threw the contractions n was leaking some sort of water but I'm not even convinced it was my waters as its not that bad anymore!! Just about to phone hospital and my oh who's 7 hrs away in London and it stops!!! Soooo tired now, I know it sounds awful but I'm now just wishing if he's going to come early he would just hurry up and come because I feel stuck in limbo and can't take much more of this, especially with a 4 year old on toe!!! :-(

Had a check at cervix this morn just be be sure and can now fit nearly 3 fingers in my cervix as opposed to the 1 or 2 before :-(

Umph don't know what to do :-(

Tickers out btw I'm 35 weeks on Sunday!

First off best to stop checking your cervix, if your waters are going you risk introducing a infection or damage.
If it is the start they probably will just let it run its course now at 35 weeks.
Give them a call and get them to check you out.
Hope you get answers.

Stupid question but what does your cervix feel like, and how far is it. is it easy to check your own?

I genuinely don't think its my waters iv just got up from a nap there so id assume if it was more what have when I stood up! Going to play it by ere now especially if they would just let me deliver because iv literally had enough it like being 42 weeks pregnant with added what if! Its dragged it for to long now!

Thanks smokey I never even gave that a 2nd thought if it was my waters the infection barrer was gone :-( signs of slowly loosing my mind!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->