Iv done something very stupid!!

x0xbaybeeemz

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have done something very stupid and please none of you judge me but i havent been myself te past week. I have been feeling very low and depressed and today i just had enough and i drank half a bottle of cough medicine and i know it is a silly and stupid thing to do! :dohh: But AF hasnt showed her face today and i am scared that if i am pregnant that i have done something from taking it and that i may not be pregnant anymore if i was. Am i being silly or could this of happend? Please dont judge :(

Hun if u are in uk ring NHS Direct I cant comment as I dont know whats in the medicine I didnt want to read and run ...Please dont let yourself get so low we are all ere for you xxxx

Have u tested today ? Sending hugs xxx

Ok thanks hun. And no i havent, i wanted to leave it till friday because the max length my cycle has been is 34 and it is day 34 on friday so i would test then but i will test before.

Here for you sweetie :hugs:

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

:hug:

xxxx

Ahhh you're the same age as me :) My OH is 22.

:hugs:

Wait til morning to test if u can as your homone levels are higher then xx

Aww hun im sure it will be ok, heck there's loads of people out there who arnt TTC who dont know there pregnant and do all sorts of things they wish they hadn't,
Like Serina said you could call NHS Direct and see what they say....

...sending hugs hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats good to know then :) And my OH is going out to get a pregnancy test inabit so i will do it in morning :) Bet its bad news tho :(

Good luck hun, fingers crossed for you :)

xxx:hugs:

Thanks :) I will let you know. I think the whole world would know about it if it were a bfp lol :hug:

hi honey - just reading your story. Whenever you are feeling low you can always come on and post on these boards. It is good to have people to talk to. I understand you feeling low, it is something we all feel. I just want to give you a big :hugs:

I'm glad that you are getting a test. Looking forward to the results in the morning. I agree with the girls that a call to NHS direct - or a talk with your GP might give you more answers. They might be able to suggest some support for you. :hugs:

defo phone nhs direct hun....think u be ok,and u shud just think "well i 18,lots of time to conceive a baby" u need support and some1 2talk 2,but a pro,if ttc is getting to u this much maybe take a break ? get r sel stronger minded etc :)

Today I've been having pink cm, so I know :witch: is on her way. I've felt so down today I can't stop crying. Scary things have been going through my mind...... but, coming on here and venting has really helped!! Still feel like sh*t.... but better sh*t :hugs: We r all here for each other. Keep us posted tomorrow!! :hug:

Hi, Thanks for all your help. and as for im 18 and have loads of time to conceive a baby i know how long it can take people to concieve a baby. Im on 9th month now. I feel much better today :) OH didnt end up getting a test :( So havent done one yet but still no sign of AF but will try get atest today! :)

Glad you're feeling better today hun :)

Is it normal for you to be late sometimes or are you usually very regular?

xxxx

Awww hun I hope things are fine. Did you call NHS? If you are not in UK then try talking to a doctor.. Hope things will turn out well. :hugs:

Love,
Amy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back