Iv done something very stupid!!

No i havent spoke to NHS yet but will do. And i dont have regular periods and is normal to be late but i started to get sore boobs just a couple of days after OV so i thought id be dead on this month and i write down on my laptop the date and cycle day my AF starts since i stopped pill and AF normally arrives on day 30-34 so stil time yet but like i said i thought it would of been early because of sore boobs.

Im buying a 2 pack tomorrow and testing anytime tomorrow and then tuesday morning. But tbh i dont think i am because just felt my cervix again and its firm low and open :(

After reading you story I was worried about you as you must be at a low point to drink cough medicine, as you didn't say if you had a cold or not?. I hope you are feeling better now but I would seek some support from someone you can trust and tell them how you are feeling if you are still feeling low.

Aww thank you ladies. Its so nice of you all :) Im feeling much better today but not fully ok but i will be soon. :)

keep ya chin up, I know its easier said than done.

But ya time will come & it will have been worth the wait

:hug:

Hi, Just an update. Witch showed her face first thing this morning! Grr. Im disapointed but was expecting it but im really excited to start baby making again after AF finished and hopefully get BFP in nov and even in december would be a lovely xmas pressie :)

Awww shame that you didnt get the result you wanted but atleast you are looking at it in a positive way and are ready to start trying again after AF has gone. Thats really good. Good luck TTC!!
xx

Awe, hope you are feeling as 'better' as you say you are. I'm sort of relieved that you are not pregnant because now you don't have to worry about taking the cough medicine and whether it could have affected your baby. It's terrible when you feel so low you do something silly, but you are not alone in that one. We all suffer our ups and downs and sometimes we can cope better than other times. I compare lifes troubles with a cup of coffee that fills up a little bit more with each tiny problem that arises. All you need is one too many and the cup overflows and the solution is to deal with just one or two of them so that you cup doesn't overflow anymore. Easier said than done when you feel you have noone to talk to at that very moment.

This is a good place to come to share as there is always someone around to listen and help. NHS sounds like a great idea too and the time to call is now when you are feeling not so low. It will be easier to talk and make sense of any advice given to you.

As for being 18, well what can I say? I was only thinking to myself yesterday that I wish I had had children when I was really young or at least started trying so I certainly don't judge you ...I wish I was the same age as you. (I'm 46 and trying for number 1 as my life seems to have passed me by before I met my Mr. Right). That's what being old fashioned and traditional did for me and here I am struggling and hopeful as if I was a teenager myself.

On a lighter note, I would choose a giant bar of chocolate anyday over yukky cough syrrup!!! Really, I hate the taste of that stuff.

I hope you get back to 100% soon and that when you do get your BFP you are really relaxed and ready for it and can announce it to all of us who in typical Baby and Bump fashion will be waiting to scream and shout with excitement, like a line of deranged cyber aunts.

:hugs: to you and sending you some lucky :dust:

Read your story on here, and its so sad. Sorry about the witch, she gets around a bit. Good luck for next month x

Wanted to say ahh to Tishimouse. How sweet was your post?! Its a good thing you waited for Mr Right, or you could be in a horrid position with children and a spouse you didnt want to be with, and thats never a good way to bring children up. I'm with you on the chocolate front too ;)

I love all the support this siter has to offer, you are all so nice, its lovely.
You really all deserve a Big Fat Positive, and its such a shame you have to wait.
Good luck to all this month, lots of dust x x

So sorry she showed for you hun :(

I hope you are feeling a little happier today, we are all here for you flower.

Good luck for next month, I really hope you get your bfp :)

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->