Ive been robbed

S

sezzlebum

last night i had a 2 packets of wine gums... my fave things at the mo, they smell so nice and taste mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol well i had a packet last night and thought mm save them for tomorow...

theyve gone:hissy::hissy: they robbed me sweets :grr:

now the suspects have all disapeared out fishing;
my eldest looks like butter wouldnt melt has been eyeing them up and trying to make me share (haha yea like that'll happen) shes 8.

the OH that has a sweet tooth but blames his slips on the kids

so who do you think nabbed my sweets :grr:

update: they both bloody eated em :hissy:

IT WAS ME !!!! :rofl::rofl: only jokin. OOOhhh wine gums :rofl::rofl:

hahahaha i voted OH... i like to think kids have that weee bit of innocence left in them:rofl:

I'd have to say OH ... men are terrible for stealing sweets. LOL.

(says me who bought a pack of 4 snowballs this afternoon and demolished the lot but wasn't cunning enough to hide the wrapper LOL)

i dont know but if it was me id be bin bagging all their clothes and belongings and throwing them out onto the front lawn and telling them to come back with another bag and then you may contemplate letting them back in:rofl:

i voted o/h kids are to honest they will fess up lol

I voted daughter (sorry) OH would know surely not to eat your cravings!! or life would be hell!! whereas daughter maybe not quite understand what cravings are like.....

Haha love the poll results most of us ladies are blaming your lovely OH! it could be a conspirecy and be both of them! not to egg you on.......:blush:

Haha love the poll results most of us ladies are blaming your lovely OH! it could be a conspirecy and be both of them! not to egg you on.......:blush:

thats exactly what they did :dohh: my eldest ate the red and black ones and oh finished the rest :hissy: so at 00.00 i sent him to the all night asda to get me some more:rofl:

:rofl::rofl: So it was both of them, little monkeys, glad you made him go out and get you some more, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->