i've decided i'm moving in

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
hello ladies, i've decided to come join u in here a few days early

first tri was just upsetting me a little with all the MC's happening and people panicing. after 3mc's i want to stay as positive as i can and that means avoiding 1st tri

you seem a friendly bunch in here

Welcome to 2nd tri and a healthy happy pregnancy to you! :) lets face it at 13 weeks you should be in 2nd tri anyway,youve made it!xx

Hi and welcome, I snuck in a week early too ;)

thanks for the welcome ladies, feels a lot friendlier in here, i think its due to you being so much more relaxed than 1st tri

I know what you mean! The first tri forum was stressful, I abandoned it pretty quickly. There was also alot of talk about morning sickness which made mine feel worse, haha!

I know what you mean! The first tri forum was stressful, I abandoned it pretty quickly. There was also alot of talk about morning sickness which made mine feel worse, haha!

oops I started a MS thread this morning lol x

yaaaaay all the old girls are in 2nd tri wooop woooooop

Welcome. I came in a week early myself. I agree it does get pretty depressing in there.

Helloooooo welcome welcome X

Have to say I was relieved in so many ways to get into second tri - i was convinced something was going to go wrong in first tri - especially after reading all posts - here in second tri we are a very welcoming friendly bunch - i feel more like im in the living room with the 2nd tri gals rather than the front porch with the first tri gals - being a certain age I also go to pregnant and over 35 - they are a lovely bunch too - everyone is very friendly but totally understand where your coming from - and yes you are already in second tri - being 13 weeks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->