I've done it! Finally set a solid date!!

How are your herbs tasting?!! I hope they work!!!

We did the same for los birthday, so Christmas will have to be a little sparse! How was Orla's Birthday? Was it a good day?

House hunting is much the same, a few new places have come up so that's good, if they stick around.

Dh is in Dubai at the moment, probably just as well...I'm feeling really broody!

Hello!

Sorry for the delay, the last few weeks have been so hectic with Orla's birthday and getting ready for Christmas - both at work and at home. Managed to get all the Xmas cards out now and presents almost all wrapped but at the cost of the house, it's filthy and my ironing pile is like a mountain :cry: defo makes things harder having a birthday close to Christmas!

So how are things with you? And how is your friend getting on?

The herbs are DISGUSTING and cost £7.50 a day :cry: :cry: still no O and have been having the most awful O pains. I'm going to carry on until AF but not sure if I'll do the next cycle. I've actually got a Drs appointment now on Monday, I'm going to see if they'll do some blood tests.

Oooh do you think you'll be able to wait until spring if you're feeling broody?!

xxx

Well done, sounds like you've got a lot done and been really busy!

I've done nothing for Christmas except for a couple of gifts, and they're not wrapped! It doesn't feel like Christmas at all, we're surrounded by boxes, no decs up yet, the tree is up with nothing on it! :( oh dear! Dh has been away and only just back.

Oh no, sorry about no O and the disgusting herbs!!! Have you ever tried soy or vitex? Hopefully the Dr can help and the blood tests will help you figure out what's going on.

Things with me aren't too bad, suffered a bit with anxiety when dh was away and having a rough time with another (male) friend of mine...that's a long story, there is a thread in home and relationships for that!

My other friend got so close in her last cycle and then her ovaries hyperstimulated so they had to call halt to trying with the risk of multiples.

When dh got home from Dubai, I'd been really considering just going for it, he'd been messaging asking when I thought I was going to O etc and it was a few days after he got home so would've been perfect timing...but I got cold feet at the last minute and stopped him.

So not quite ready yet...I think I need to move and feel settled first. Can't believe how close we got, it really showed me how ready dh really is.

Sending you massive hugs sounds like you've got so much going on right now! I wouldn't worry too much about Christmas and cut yourself some slack. With the move you don't need to make things more stressful and it really doesn't matter LO won't realise this year will he?

I'll have a look for your other friend but sorry to hear about your friend. Will they try another cycle?

Wow your hubby is super keen!! I don't blame you for wanting to be more settled though. I guess they can't understand how hard being pregnant can be. I moved when 10 wks gone and it was so tiring and that was only 50 miles up the road!!!

Well dr today ok'd bloods and sending me for scan to check ovaries which I wasn't expecting although I think it was more because I hinted. Feel frustrated with the advice I was given. Know Drs can't be experts at everything but to be told the pill or popping painkillers for a week around O is OK seems silly to me - masking a problem maybe. And to be told if you have a regular cycle you're defo O'ing is simply not true (as I know from ttc last time!) I feel like she thinks I'm neurotic so if they don't find something then I'm going to look like a right nutter!

Sorry for the rant. Hope you have a good few relaxing days before Christmas and enjoy the big day itself if I don't catch you before! Xxx

Aww, I hate it when you feel a bit fobbed off and not listened too by doctors, it's so frustrating :( at least you've managed to get a scan and bloods look good. Have you thought about seeing a different Dr?

Feeling a bit better about Christmas now, the decorations are up and look pretty, we did a big food shop and bought all our favourite Christmas food (and wine!) Presents still a bit sparse but it's not about that!! Really don't think lo has any idea what's going on!

We've reserved our flights for the big move!!! 13th Feb, a bit later than we thought but we still have a lot to do so it's ok.

Yes dh has said, it's not as big a deal for him because he doesn't have to be pregnant, so he understands my wanting to wait. But bless him, he's so ready!

Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your time with hubby and Orla, it really is a great time of year, even if it I wasn't feeling it!!

Loads of best wishes for the new year too! Lots to look forward too!

Hugs! Xxx

fxmummyduck I'm so sorry I hadn't realised that you'd replied to this - I think it's cos I did my last post on my phone rather than a proper computer. I'm so sorry. How are you?! Hope you had a lovely Christmas - are you all ready for the big move?

I've not been about the last few weeks, had my first eye op last Tues and vision has been so blurry. They've said they can't do the second eye for about 3/4 months BUT there's actually a big chance that they won't need to do it as this first op will be enough. So hubby and I have started trying anyway :happydance: I'm hoping for O today but my chart is all over the place atm!

:) xxx

Hi ScarlettP, no worries!! Been ridiculously busy with the move!! Am here now so on a massive emotional rollercoaster, literally minute by minute I'm all over the place!

So excited to see you are now TTC!!!

Really hope you don't need the other op!

Can't wait to stalk your progress and see a bfp soon!!

Hope I can now get back to keeping up with everything on here!

fxmummyduck!!!! It's so good to hear from you :hugs: wow I can't believe you're now the other side of the pond! How did the move go? Hope you found a lovely new home?! Not surprised you're feeling emotional with such a big move, but also the start of a new adventure!

Looking forward to an update when things are more settled for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->