I've finally finished work - yee haaa

AngieBaby

Proud mummy of Sarah Mae
Reaction score
Today is my first day of maternity leave :happydance: :yipee:
I don't honestly know how I've managed to get this far, but glad I did so I don't have to go back until mid-Jan 2010!

It may be a fluke, but I do have a really heavy feeling low-down today, so you never know, my LO might appear shortly. The consultant has already told me that he doesn't want to let me go too far over my due date as not only is the baby really long/tall but my BP has gone up a little bit. So whatever happens my LO should be here by 8th/9th May :yipee:

Hope everyone on the May Mummies list is doing OK :hug: to you all! Can you believe we are nearing the finish line already?? :happydance:

Enjoy your time off too - I wish in some ways I'd left earlier but I was so determined to not go back before Xmas that I willed myself to stay!

That's great! I'll be going back the first week of Oct.

Congrats guys! I'll be finishing next Friday and not going back until after Xmas either - perhaps longer. Going to see how i feel. Enjoy the time! xxx

Congrats, I'm so jealous!!! And how'd you manage to get so much time off?? LOL

YAY!!!!

I'm so excited for you :) Please enjoy your peace and quiet while you can! I can't wait!!!

I have 22 more working days left, then off for a year! WHOOOT!

Congratulations on making it so far working, I'm getting tired now but would rather have moretime off paid with the baby so am willing myself to go on! I have another 5 weeks left to work then that is me off until next April, woohoo!!!

Congrats, I'm so jealous!!! And how'd you manage to get so much time off?? LOL

ha ha. I planned it really well didn't I? It's a mixture of maternity leave (paid & stautory) and holidays.

I'm trying to rest but there is so much to do....

Congratulations on making it so far working, I'm getting tired now but would rather have moretime off paid with the baby so am willing myself to go on! I have another 5 weeks left to work then that is me off until next April, woohoo!!!

Excellent!! I hope the next 5 weeks fly by for you and then the next 11 months go really slow :rofl:

Congratulations girls, must feel great to have finished, enjoy the time off, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->