I've finally told my children

keldac

3 mc, 1 angel and 3 lc
Reaction score
Well I'm 20 weeks today and my 5 year old daughter keeps calling me 'fatty' so we decided to bite the bullet and tell my kids (aged 5 and 3) that they are going to be big brother and sister!

I am now terrified as we don't have our anomoly scan until next week - what if something dreadful is wrong and I have to tell them bad news? I am so worried - I just want to protect them from any pain.

But my daughter was soooooooo happy! She actually said 'its like getting the best christmas present now'

I hope I haven't tempted fate or I'll never forgive myself for putting my kids in that postion.

I doubt anything will go wrong! I will be keeping you in my thoughts till you post your positive glowing scan results!!

That's so cute about your daughter saying its the best Xmas gift..but calling you "fatty"? Thats not so nice! Kids!

Eeek I posted before I was done! My 11 year old half brother told me I was waddling the other day...LOL! Which I am not..I dont think...though kids are dreadfully honest..so maybe I am?!

Anyways..congrats on telling your kids and their happy reactions.

Aww hun. Wish I could hug ya. Keep + Im sure all will be ok.

Im sure everything will be fine..haha i cant believe she was calling you fatty :p

Awwwww that was really sweet of your daughter to say about it being the best christmas present!!
I'm sure all will be fine :)
LOL and thats to funny about calling you fatty hehehe kids say the cutest things!!

I'll bet all goes well.
I bet it feels good to have your kids know, huh?

She was calling you fatty?!!?!? Zoikes! I'm not sure I could deal with such brutal honesty! :rofl:
Congrats hon, that's really sweet! Stay positive, all will be well!!!
:hugs: :hugs:

I think it was a nice time to tell them. I bet your daughter will be like a little mother hen. Bless

awww so cute, next week you'll prob be thinking what you were worried about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->