I've finished work now...and I'm nesting!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Laura85, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Laura85

Laura85 Mummy to 1 & Expecting!!

Well I finished work now, was a sad day, but they did give us a bag full of baby goodies, which I love... and i thought it was lovely of them, i've only been there since Jan! but feel like i've really fitted in. :cry:

So what am i doing on my 1st day of Freedom??? Relaxing in the sunshine with a book, watching telly... NO I'm washing baby clothes and cleaning the house!!! LOL I think i'm nesting!!! ha,ha,ha,ha I wouldn't use my MIL washing machine because i felt it wasn't clean enough!!! made my Hubby take ALL the baby clothes home so i could wash them there!!! Ha,ha,ha,ha!!! :blush:

Flump... Mummy's nearly ready for you.... :happydance:

Laura. xxxx

2. Sherileigh

Sherileigh Well-Known Member

I think I've started a bit lately...wish the nesting kicked in for the men as well...especially as these things are harder for us...it would make sense wouldn't it! lol. I think mine is off to a slow start though....i'm sure you'll get everything done soon and then you can rest before baby comes. Really try to do that a bit as it may be your last chance to relax for a little while!!

3. saraendepity

saraendepity Daisy's Mummy and TTC!

congrats on your last day at work hun..wish my work were so nice!!! i get abuse everytime i go there now !! (i keep my horse there still!) lovely to hear you're nesting...it would be so nice if men got the nesting instinct too !! although i think if my oh did i'd still wanna do all the baby washing myself !! its just too cute!!!! hope you get to enjoy the sunshine soon hun !!!!:hugs:

sara

xxxx