• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've got a little bean!!

CarrieB

Me, DH and little bean
Reaction score
Can't quite believe I'm getting to post a thread in here but got my very definite :bfp: this morning!!!

DH is sooooo excited, I'm a little overwhelmed and still trying to get my head around it!!

Wish me a sticky bean

xx

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Congratulations!!! What an exciting time! :D

A lot of sticky vibes coming your way!!!

congrats on ur BFP hun hope u have a happy and healthy 8 months xx

Yay see we knew it ;)...
Hope i's a good sticky bean!!!

How are you feeling now ?!

Unfortunately got a :bfn: this morning so im out :(
hope i can join you next month :D

Omg so exciting :wohoo:

Well posting on here is definitely helping it sink in a little more!! Have changed my ticker and avatar so am trying to get myself in the early pregnancy mindset. Hopefully it will feel real very soon!

Every ten minutes DH just looks at me and says "you're pregnant!" which I guess is also helping!!

OMG i'm so envious! FX for a sticky and hope i'll be joining you soon x

omg! im so happy for u luv, its the best news of the day for me, i hope to join u very soon like carrieb said, and i hope ur sticky vibes attaches to us all in our thread. hun i always believed it was a bfp and im just so glad u got enuff confirmation today. wish u a very succesful and joyous nine months. kisses

Congratulations!!
Wishing you a stickkkky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"