I've got milk already!!!?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Jadeyydoe, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Jadeyydoe

Jadeyydoe Guest

I've been getting dried out bits of milk lately since about 14 weeks.
    Today I was on the phone to my sister and told her about my dream (I had a dream I had no nipples and I woke up with a BIG milk lump on my nipple)
    It reminded me so I started playing with them and LOADS of milk came out, well colostrum, its REALLY sticky :| I was expecting it to be like water lol :)
    ANYWAY I started squeazy and loads more came out seriously could feed a baby amounts lol
    isn't it abit too early for this?
    people are telling me not to sqeeze my nipples why?
    andddddddd when do you think I'll need to start using pads I have a feeling it will be soon :(

2. cupcake

cupcake Mommy of a gorgeous boy!

i got milk early wiht my first too, dont squeeze for two reasons, 1 nipple stimulation causes contractions ( when the hormone is released) and two you dont want your boobies to think you are feeding, its not time yet.

3. Jadeyydoe

Jadeyydoe Guest

ohhh :|
    darn it!
    its so much fun!! :(
    that sounds weird but its amazing the fact I'm producing milk, the thing that will feed my baby!!! :D

yes i'm a nutter :|

4. cupcake

cupcake Mommy of a gorgeous boy!

no most people like to squeeze and see the milk lol!

5. LogansMama

LogansMama Well-Known Member

Yup - what she said! I find it pretty amazing that some ladies get milk so early. I didn't get a drop till after baby was born. And this time I haven't noticed any either... although if I squeeze I'm sure I could get some (as I nursed DS for 2 years and never fully dried up after).

6. MiissMuffet

MiissMuffet Well-Known Member

:haha: I know what u mean

7. malpal

malpal Mummy to 3 girlies!!!

I feel like i haven't had a break in the leaky boobs!!! Mine started leaking August 2008 with my daughter and haven't stopped producing stuff, Breast pads are alsways on my tesco shopping list!!!!
    xx