I've got my anti-witch spray!

Hi Ladies, I hope all is well :hugs:

Been a little MIA, this year Christmas is kicking my ass..I usually have my shopping done in like october other than stocking stuffers and I am still shopping UGHHH!!!

I swear the older Allyson gets the harder it is to buy for her :shrug:
and Lindalynn I had got her a kickin piano activity center and thought I was done with her until Ally says" Momma wonder what Santa will bring sissy for christmas"
so before I could answer she says "I bet he gets her some clothes, Diapers, and some refills for her diaper genie" Thank Goodness I have that stuff bought and put away..:happydance:

And on top of not having my shopping done Lindalynn has came down with a little cough and a stuffy nose. She is feeling a whole lot better now that I have vaporizers in every room of the house, I lysol everything like a hundred times a day and question everyone that comes to my house, if they have or had any kind of sign of having a cough or anything they don't come past the front door..I may sound crazy but the flu is going around really bad in my area and that is the last thing I need. I know she is bound to get sick but if I can prolong it then thats what I will do and of course one of DH's sisters gets mad last night because I wouldn't let her in the house because I could hear her barking(cough) walking up the sidewalk
I mean really what the hell did she think that was just gona let her come in and make both kids sick..I so wanted to punch her in the face when she pops off "Stacy she going to get sick eventually" I was like yea your right EVENTUALLY but not today..Do you all think I was in the wrong to not let her in, and questioning people when they come buy?

Sorry for the rant....

I'm totally on ur side first lol Made oh sleep on the sofa last nite because he said he felt sick! I was like well ur not sleeping with me or in the same room as Henry because I dont want to get sick before Christmas! Lol as it turned out I was up most of the night feeling sick anyway but fine in the morning ?? Weird huh? Hoping this is a good sign for me? So yeah I agree with you keep all bugs away definately till after Christmas xx

I've been getting period type pains today! Now this could just be the endometriosis returning because that's exactly how it used to feel, or maybe just maybe could it be implantation? I know I'm really clutching at straws here but I so want this!!! X

Nats- I really hope your endometriosis doesnt come back! that would be horrible! FX that its a positive sign for you!

Gemmy- has the witch come full blown? I hope not!

First- I was and never have been overly cautious about germs and stuff like that so I would have let her in but not let her hold the baby. However, I am VERY mindful of other people and how they feel about the topic. I absolutely will not go anywhere that I will be around a lot of kids if I am sick and I will never let my son go to school or around his friends if he even remotely seems like he is sick. I hate when parents send their kids to school when they are clearly sick and dont even care that the entire room will end up with it. I think what you did is just fine and I wouldnt be insulted at all if you asked me not to come in. I wouldnt have shown up in the first place if I had a cough! Hope you have a sick free Christmas!

Well i've given up hope that feeling sick was a sign!
I just feel blurgh!! so tired, sicky, headache so i think its pretty safe to say i'm coming down with something horrible!
Just what i needed for christmas!! :cry: x

Hows everyone else? all sorted and ready to roll?? x

Oh and another friend had her baby yesterday, she's beautiful and what a great date to have a baby? 20 12 2012 xx

Oh yeah also can't remember if i updated or not but my very good friend who had ivf is coming up 10 weeks now and all is progressing really well!! xx

Thats it now i'm off lol xx

I'm back lol sorry for my multiple post's but u guys are really the only people who I can go on and on about this sort of stuff 2 without u thinking I've gone completely mad!!

Ok so I'm still feeling sicky! It comes in waves on and off, and every now and then I get a kind of tingling in my nips :blush: but I'm sure I've had this before and got a bfn but defo had it with Henry's bfp!! I've kind of convinced myself that I am going to get my bfp so I really hope I do else it will be incredibly hard to accept this month.
Thanks for listening guys x x x

I'm back lol sorry for my multiple post's but u guys are really the only people who I can go on and on about this sort of stuff 2 without u thinking I've gone completely mad!!

Ok so I'm still feeling sicky! It comes in waves on and off, and every now and then I get a kind of tingling in my nips :blush: but I'm sure I've had this before and got a bfn but defo had it with Henry's bfp!! I've kind of convinced myself that I am going to get my bfp so I really hope I do else it will be incredibly hard to accept this month.
Thanks for listening guys x x x

Hope you get to feeling better along with a BFP...:hugs:

I couldnt resist, more pics of my little man :). not sure how well the 2nd one will come out, thats how he fell asleep on his dad :) x

Attachments

• finn bath.jpg
    finn bath.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo(10).jpg
    photo(10).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
Omg Leia he is just too cute! Gorgeous little fella ;) x x x

what a little cutie leia!

yes wishin it was full blown af , nearly over so i am closer to ov again, it will be around new year.

i haven't been keeping up to date on here as also feel poorly. sinus problems now, feel dizzy and groggy so will try to get to the docs tomorrow. headache, snot and pain under my eye. not great for Christmas. however i am excited for my little boy :)

i hope you get your bfp nats. i know you are at the point of the cycle where you are pulled between hopefulNess and the feeling of dissspointment being around the corner. really hope you get your Christmas wish!

i wouldn't want coughing around a baby either especially that young so you go with your natural instinct :)

hope you all have a lovely Christmas xxx

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA, but Quinn is a handful! Nats, I hope this is your month!your symptoms sound positive and your timing was really good this month. Leia, your little boy is soooo adorable! Gemmy, crossing my fingers for you this month, too. Also, it's good to know you won't have to wait much longer for help if you do end up needing it. Hopefully you won't, but a backup plan at least makes you feel better!

Afm - not much new here although thongs seem to be getting a little easier. Quinn only wakes once to feed between midnight and 6-8 am so I'm getting a decent amount of sleep these last few days. Still exclusively pumping as she will only feed from the breast for 5 minutes or so till she has to work for the hind milk and then she's over it. However, I'm goingbAck to work in a week and a half anyway, so I'll be pumping mostly at that point anyway.

Wishin and Lilspy - hope you two are doing well! How are the bumps looking?

Haley - I can't believe how close you are to having Cora! I can't wait to see her!

Think I have been over reading everything :( feel completely normal today, and something else which may be nothing but last month a week before af due I lost 4 lb now this week which again is a week before af due I've had another big weight loss ( well I had before today when I have been bad bad bad food wise ) so I'm guessing that's what happens to me a week before af comes! So my point is af must be coming next week!! Prob best I start believing that af is gonna show maybe that way it'll b a little easier to handle :( x

it is hard nats but try to let Christmas take your mind off it now. it is horrible waiting but all you can do is see what happens and yes sometimes it is easier to tell yourself you are not as you think you will be less disappointed but then you still have hope and can still feel disappointed. your wait will fly now; i really have everything crossed for you!!

merry Christmas to all you ladies, i am going to try and take a three day break from here and then i will be back peeing on opk s and temping. have a wonderful time wherever you are x

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. Have a fabulous time xx

:xmas16:

A very merry Christmas to all our anti witch girls, hope u have a lovely time.
Thanks for everything x x x x

469425_514974585202790_1188139829_o.jpg Lindalynn Louise 1st CHRISTmas
I hope all you lovely ladies had an amazing CHRISTmas! :hugs:

Aww she's beautiful first!!

Well ladies today I thought I would :test: and it was negative :cry: but a bit later I looked again and I swear I could just make out a very very feint line! However I looked again later and couldn't see anything :cry:, so I went from feeling disappointed to feeling really happy and hopeful back to feeling fed up!
Tested again this avo and nothing! So obviously just had line eye, but the poas addiction is back in full swing, so I will be testing e everyday now until af shows!!

Hope you all had a fab Christmas x x x x

I will post pics if they show anything but at the moment only negatives :(
I think the line I was seeing was just an indent because its only at certain angels x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->