I've got my anti-witch spray!

thanks leia - i will do another tomorrow! i think you are right about the line eye! x

Gemmy, I'm going to be a downer and tell you that I got a bunch of lines on those tests the first cycle ttc thie one. Two of them had dark, completely convincing lines but lots were light like what I see on that one. :nope: I wouldn't recommend those tests to anyone because they were heartbreaking for me. I so hope you get a bfp this cycle! Fx!

Gemmy, I'm going to be a downer and tell you that I got a bunch of lines on those tests the first cycle ttc thie one. Two of them had dark, completely convincing lines but lots were light like what I see on that one. :nope: I wouldn't recommend those tests to anyone because they were heartbreaking for me. I so hope you get a bfp this cycle! Fx!

thanks so much little spy and thanks for honesty, i agree these tests aren't great - they are so cheap i don't trust them either. i told myself i wouldn't use ic s again having had my hopes up before. i guess sometimes they get you through the nasty 2ww and the horrible urges. i am not going to get my hopes up, only a few more days :)

I don't know if you can get them there, but I had a great experience with Wondfos. I also used ics ttc Maisie that had a blue handle with no writing and they were great, too. I got them on ebay but couldnt find them this time which is how I ended up with those horrid green ones.

Anyway, I should say the green ones are probably fine as long as you arent a horrible line eyed squinter like I am. :haha: And as long as you save your cup of pee so you can dip another test if the first one has a darker line. That was my mistake with them.

unfortunately can't get the wondfos ones here. i had bad evaps with the blue ones i did order those off amazon originally. well i have four green ones left so will see how i get on. thanks for advice x

Gemmy I can't see a line Hun, but that doesn't mean it's not there it's different irl than in pictures! Will u test again today? Fingers crossed for you I hope this is your bfp! Good luck :winkwink: x x

Gemmy- I cant see anything but I was never that great at spotting lines. I hope that you get your BFP this month though! What a wonderful Christmas present that would be!

Nats- soundsl ike you did everything just right! Now the waiting begins...its lucky you have Christmas to distract you!

AFM- 25 weeks today. Still nameless baby....BLAH!

Christmas- I have about 6 more presents to wrap and 1 to buy and Im done. I am going to wrap all the ones I have today so then I will only have the one I havent bought yet and the two mugs I ordered to wrap for the rest of the week. Then I can sit back and enjoy the last few days before Christmas. I was hoping to be done by now but it hasnt worked that way!

thanks cris, yay on the eggplant!!!:happydance:
We didn't quite get it right, we didn't manage to get a bd in after i got positive! but to late now just gotta hope that they made it to the eggy! and yes the horrible horrible tww begins, yes thank goodness for christmas, definately working as a distraction as i still have so much to do!! But i fear the tww will still drag for me! the worst thing is once christmas is over i still have another week to get thru before i can test!!
Roll on new year and please please please let it bring me a baby that i can hold in my arms!!!!

Gemmy any news on you? did u test again?? keeping those fingers crossed for you xxx

linz, giraffes, first how's it going with your precious babys?

Hayley your next and it really doesn't seem that far away now! how are you feeling?

little hope your well?

xxxxx

thanks ladies, I guess I was looking at an evaporation line. did one this morning and definately bfn. and just to rub salt in the wound I just saw a familiar browny colour on tissue that tell me af is coming. At 10dpo I often do spot :( However I am going to try to let christmas be my focus! I should be on cd4 on christmas day and then the time will fly. We will be fertile again in the first week of January and if we don't get a bfp mid jan then I will go to the doctors as that will be our 12th cycle and this is taking longer than #1!! Think something must make it hard for us.

Fx for you Nats that you get your BFP in the new year!

Wishin you sound very christmas organised, I need to get wrapping and writing and possibly shopping!

Hope all the bumps and babies are well :)

Aww sorry gemmy I have been there many many times so I feel ur pain :growlmad: maybe the new year will bring you something special :winkwink: here's hoping for you Hun x x x

I know it's way to early to ss but I have unbelievably sore bbs! :0 this is not a good sign for me. Last bfp my boobs didn't hurt at all! :(

Gemmy- I know how you feel.... I thought my first took a long time (9 months)... That is until the second took 15 months! I honesty started believing that it just would never happen. It was hard to stay optimistic month after month of BFNs but this group and my faith really kept me going. Dig deep and just KNOW that the BFP will happen sometimes its just going to happen according to Gods plan and not our own. I have my fingers crossed for you and Nats

Nats- I think you are still in it! Remember every pregnancy is different!

Nats -- It's just progesterone. That can happen regardless of being pregnant or not! I have a good feeling about this cycle for you! :thumbup: Try not to think about it (haha!).

Fx, gemmy!

Awww thanks little I hope your right! and yeah :rofl: about try not to think about it lol xx

nothing much going on here....baby wise

I was so excited to be done with presents until my MIL informed me I need to bring 5 gifts to her Christmas eve party. We usually do games and everyone brings gifts for the games but since a lot of people werent coming this year I assumed that had been cancelled...damn it...5 more presents to buy and wrap

Argggghhhhhh I am driving myself mental ladies!!!!!
I know its not good to do it but I am SERIOUSLY OBSESSING!!!
Every twinge, or wave of nausea every little thing. I'm only 5dpo so wouldn't possibly have symptoms yet anyway! Why o why do i do it to myself????
I still feel as if this is going to be my month though ladies so maybe thats why?
I do not know what i would do without you guys!!! xxxxx

How are you Gemmy? any sign of the wicked witch yet? no news is good news!! xx

Gemmy- I know how you feel.... I thought my first took a long time (9 months)... That is until the second took 15 months! I honesty started believing that it just would never happen. It was hard to stay optimistic month after month of BFNs but this group and my faith really kept me going. Dig deep and just KNOW that the BFP will happen sometimes its just going to happen according to Gods plan and not our own. I have my fingers crossed for you and Nats

Nats- I think you are still in it! Remember every pregnancy is different!

Thanks for this wishin, it made me feel better as my ds was 10 months (11 cycles) so now my second has exceeded this I was starting to think that I won't be that lucky again but I will hang in there. Maybe there is ment to be a gap larger than 3 years between my children, I just had 2-3 years in my head. ds will be 3 next july and now I won't be having a sept baby but I am making sure that I really enjoy my 2 year old instead of focusing on pregnancy so I have stopped coming on here during the day except briefly to add temp to ff. I will keep trying but not feel down!! And I agree - Nats you are soooo in so keep positive!

Argggghhhhhh I am driving myself mental ladies!!!!!
I know its not good to do it but I am SERIOUSLY OBSESSING!!!
Every twinge, or wave of nausea every little thing. I'm only 5dpo so wouldn't possibly have symptoms yet anyway! Why o why do i do it to myself????
I still feel as if this is going to be my month though ladies so maybe thats why?
I do not know what i would do without you guys!!! xxxxx

It is soooo hard not to obsess I know. It is hard to tell what is pregnancy, what is ovulation and what we hope isn't af. But you know that something is going on in there so that has got to be good! I hope it's your month!!

How are you Gemmy? any sign of the wicked witch yet? no news is good news!! xx

I still have the browny dreggs I get for a couple of days. I am 100% positive this is af - not ib or anything. At least I can be happy that my cycle is now like clockwork (28 days, ovulated day 14 and assuming cd1 is friday which it looks like then LP will be 14 (it has lengthened from 12 days) this month so maybe next month will be the one. going to use pre seed again next month as my ewcm was rubbish last cycle. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->