I've had a positive sign this month and wanted to match it with your experience

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
I never have 'noticable' CM usually but this month i had about a teaspoon amount on the same day as a positive ov stick so to me this is a very good sign for fertility am I right?

did anyone not have much cm and then the month they did fall pregnant?

was going to say as well its the 1st month of using preseed so not sure if this has helped or had some kind of effect

i'm pretty certain it wasnt that on the tissue instead of cm LOL because i got it at 3 in the afternoon the following day

i had lots of cm at the time that i think i ovulated but if i did ov then it took another 5 weeks for test to show psitive so im not so sure, but yes it is supposed to be a very good sign! good luck!

According to all that I have read you need cm to keep the spermies alive, so plenty of cm is a good thing. EWCM one of the signs of ovulation.

i had quite a bit of cm just before i got pregnant, i didnt actually realise thats what it was until i got preg and started reading pregnancy stuff hehe

so yeh, as far as i know from personal experience and what i have read it means u are at your most fertile

x

Wow sounds super fertile to me. The stickier and more you have the better! Wooot get to bedding :D I know how badly you want to fall preggy, Been watching youre posts. Big hugs and gl <3

thank you so much due to test next monday 20th!

good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->