ive just done something stupid...

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
...i moved a wardrobe by myself...

:cry::cry:

I didn't lift it, I dragged it across the floor, not across a room but just literally a few inches and now im regretting it, could I have hurt baby? I didn't lift anything so I cant have strained anything and the wardrobe was empty...

I feel OK physically if all a little sweaty but I am scared I might have hurt my little girl from a moment of stupidity??

All because I got angry with OH for not just moving it when I asked I took it upon myself to do it myself when he went to work, cos I really wanna get this nursery done!!

Please tell me I should be OK...

xxx

Hey diddnt want to read and run, if you feel ok your baby should be fine :) I wouldnt worry, ive dont thing like this aswell :) xxx

youll be fine. sit and have a cup of tea. x

You should be fine, just take it easy now. I know what men are like, I've had similar issues with my other half and have ended up moving a few heavy things. I would say just rest now, if there's something wrong your body will tell you. :)

If you haven't strained anything u shud b ok, I have moved some stuff before as long as you not straining your back. My hubby takes ages to do DIY and it winds me up, end up doing it myself when he goes to work.

You will be just fine, I moved a few bits of furniture in our nursery as well and everything is fine with me and baby. Think next time silly ;) xx

thanks ladies, i feel fine, just abit warm lol but nothing hurts i didnt actually pick n e thing heavy up, just dragged it and it wasnt even across a room, just turned it round basically...

...gonna get a ear bashin off OH now but if he had just done it in 1st place!!

i see MW at 215 anyway so I will know if bubs is OK.

thanks again and glad am not alone..

i just have no patience.

xxx

You will be just fine, I moved a few bits of furniture in our nursery as well and everything is fine with me and baby. Think next time silly ;) xx

Thanks Amy ... I am just sooo impatient and could wait yet another few days lol!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->