I've moved over to WTT

LouiseClare

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Me and OH started trying for a baby in January. Nearly two weeks ago Dave asked me to marry him :happydance:, I said yes of course. We've decided we don't want a long engagement so we've started planning our wedding. The big day is on 17th October 2008, we then fly out to The Maldives two days later and renew our vows on the beach.
Anyway......we've decided to wait until after the wedding to start trying for a baby, we both think this makes sense. I'm still going to monitor my ovulation etc and i'm sure i'll still pop into TTC board ever now and again.

2008 is going to be a fantastic year, not only am I marrying the man I love but we're also trying for our first little baby - I couldn't be happier xxx

:hug:

Hi there,

Thats great news. I highly recommend enjoying the time you are planning a wedding. you are a bride only once (where you are a mom forever) so its a great time to be self absorbed and you'd be forgiven for it ha ha :)

my Dh is also a Dave :)

Yes definitely enjoy the wedding planning and the event! It's going to be a great year for you two! :happydance:

Oh darling, that is brilliant news. Congrats.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->