I've seen Beau!

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
It's been 1 year and 4 days since our little boy was born sleeping. In that time I have never seen him. We decided we didn't want to see him in the hospital so he was taken away as soon as he was born. We were given a envelope of photo's the hospital took to keep and have had that in my bedside table ever since.

Today the urge got too much and I ripped the envelope open. I peeked in for a start and then I looked. He is beautiful, he has chunky little arms and legs. He just looks asleep in the pictures.

In a way I'm glad I waited. I have dealt with accepting his death so much easier without them but they are my closure. I now know he's not coming back but I want to spend the rest of my life keeping his memory alive. He'll forever be my little man xxx

:hugs: hun, I'm glad you felt it was time to look at them. It's so sad but now you know what he looked like you can have him in your memory properly :) x

i'm so proud you managed to find the strength to look at your gorgeous baby boy :hugs:
you are such a strong woman.. thinking of you all at this time, and i know he's looking down on you, watching over you and protecting you all :hugs: :hugs: xx

so sorry to hear ur loss, im actually crying reading this. ur really brave looking at his pictures im not sure who id react if i had gone thru this.

good luck ttc :) x

:hugs: oh sweetie you're an amazing women, so so strong, so glad you have finally seen them, thinking of you so :hugs: x x

your very brave hun and you have dealt with this in your own way in your own time too:hugs::hugs:

Aww I bet he looks gorgeous. Glad you waited til YOU was ready and not when others tried to make u feel ready. :hugs: xxx

It's been 1 year and 4 days since our little boy was born sleeping. In that time I have never seen him. We decided we didn't want to see him in the hospital so he was taken away as soon as he was born. We were given a envelope of photo's the hospital took to keep and have had that in my bedside table ever since.

Today the urge got too much and I ripped the envelope open. I peeked in for a start and then I looked. He is beautiful, he has chunky little arms and legs. He just looks asleep in the pictures.

In a way I'm glad I waited. I have dealt with accepting his death so much easier without them but they are my closure. I now know he's not coming back but I want to spend the rest of my life keeping his memory alive. He'll forever be my little man xxx

Just wanted to say how i admire you in ur post u hav written and the way u dealt with what happened, bet ur lil boy was handsome lil fella , just wanted to send u some :hug:

All the best in trying again and i hope real soon u have some good news as u deserve it xxxxx

I am glad that you waited until you were ready. I bet the image of his beautiful face is such a wonderful image to hold. :hugs:

Hi there,

Just wanted to say your post really touched me and wanted to send you lots of hugs. I know your little boy is smiling down on you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->