ivf 1

strongfamily

Reaction score
hi) I already wrote in other topics, but it's quite there. I am 33y.o and we decided to do Ivf) want to choose a clinic in eastern Europe. can advise anything ??

Hi Strongfamily!

I can't advise you on choosing a clinic in your location, but I can certainly chat about the IVF process because I just finished my very first (and hopefully last) IVF cycle. It went super well, got 20 eggs and 7 blastocysts. You'll get much more familiar with all this crazy lingo as you get further in the process.

Hi Strongfamily!

I can't advise you on choosing a clinic in your location, but I can certainly chat about the IVF process because I just finished my very first (and hopefully last) IVF cycle. It went super well, got 20 eggs and 7 blastocysts. You'll get much more familiar with all this crazy lingo as you get further in the process.

wow. congratulations! I hope you will succeed and soon you will become a happy mom)))

Hi, stongfamily :hugs: I have definitely loads of things to share with you. Here's some of my background. I'm 42 yrs young, with endo and pcos. Tried 1 round clomid resulting in bfn. Then 1 fresh ivf with 2 5day blasts which ended in early miscarriage. Took a long emotional break for emotional recovery, continuing trying naturally. Biopsy results confirmed severe stage endo. Dh's results came in healthy. We tried another fresh ivf with oe - faced the failure, again!! Then were strongly adviced to look onto donor egg. Soon found ourselves abroad opting for de ivf. We got bfp on day 8 after the ET, shot#1. Are parents of an adorable baby boy, but came back to the same place for #2:baby:Feel free to ask. And all the best with your further research.

Hi, stongfamily :hugs: I have definitely loads of things to share with you. Here's some of my background. I'm 42 yrs young, with endo and pcos. Tried 1 round clomid resulting in bfn. Then 1 fresh ivf with 2 5day blasts which ended in early miscarriage. Took a long emotional break for emotional recovery, continuing trying naturally. Biopsy results confirmed severe stage endo. Dh's results came in healthy. We tried another fresh ivf with oe - faced the failure, again!! Then were strongly adviced to look onto donor egg. Soon found ourselves abroad opting for de ivf. We got bfp on day 8 after the ET, shot#1. Are parents of an adorable baby boy, but came back to the same place for #2:baby:Feel free to ask. And all the best with your further research.

Thank you for sharing your story. I can`t imagine how difficult it was for you during this period.

hi) I already wrote in other topics, but it's quite there. I am 33y.o and we decided to do Ivf) want to choose a clinic in eastern Europe. can advise anything ??

Hello, my name is Nora) I'm very glad that you decided to become a parent, this is a wonderful feeling))) heard about one good clinic in east europe. maybe they can help you. I hope that you will become a happy family with a lot of children)
Name of clinic Canadian Medical Care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"