Ivf 2017

ILoveme29

Reaction score
Hello ladies I know it may be a bit early, but I made up my mind to do IVF possibly January. I made a switch to an insurance that can possibly cover IVF and im keeping my fx it goes through as planned if not I still will be doing IVF.

Little about me ive been TTC since oct.2014 ive done so many iui's ive lost count. ive taken clomid, metformin, letrozole with trigger shot and nothing just one MMC last august.

I never thought it would be so difficult TTC, I do have PCOS and a clotting disorder (antiphospholipid antibodies). So basically Im making this thread so others who just like me have been through enough and decided this is it or have any experiences they would like to share. All are welcome! :flower:

Hello! :flower: Decided to drop in to share our story. Me - 40 yo, a teacher working with kids every single day of my life. Watching others growing and developing but not ours.. Started TTC in June 2012 with no luck. After 8 months of trying started doing investigation and got to know about my endo and PCOS. That very year tried 1 round clomid - BFN. 1 fresh ivf with 5-day 2 blasts the following year ended in early miscarriage.
Then devastated we all had to take a long break for emotional recovering. Though continued trying naturally. 2015 - another fresh ivf with OE - failure. DH's results came in healthy. Year 2016 started with the waiting for the miracle with Ukrainian Biotexcom clinic where we applied for ivf with donor egg. Previously had our free consultation with the patient coordinator in London through eviternity.org. This lovely lady shared her own family story, she was passing the treatment herself. And we were so thankful we could share things and absolutely understand each other.
Our 1st app was conducted on 24th March. Since that date time flew. The process went quite fast and smooth. Donor matching program completed less than in 3 weeks. Synchronization -- finally ET. Our doc didn't reject so we put back 2 nice 5-day blasts. (3 blasts is the max with them and no age issue, only the health one).
Well every start is a rollercoaster as we don't know what to expect. All these attempts and waiting and trying again.. But one thing is for sure - it's definitely worth doing! And I'm so thankful we could take egg donation route which brought me to life.. :cloud9:
Wish you all the best of luck with your coming treatment. May it be fast and smooth. X

@Regin7 thank you so much for your response, was very touching, have you started your next ivf process with donor?

im very nervous because I don't know what to expect. im just taking it a day at a time and just keep reminding myself not to give up hope. women who have gone through much worse than me have finally gotten their bundles of joy. I just have to wait until its my time.

Hello,

A little about me - I am 31 (as you can see babies have been on my mind since i was 25)...

I managed a brief :bfp: when I was 25 but miscarried very early. The relationship ended because well he was a man. I was concerned with my MC and also the length it had taken me, at 25 to conceive. But i'm in the UK and at the mercy of the NHS.

I started to bleed when i wasn't supposed to, my periods disappeared, other problems in that dept. I have spent three years begging my doctor to refer me to someone that can help. I've had a colposcopy three times and my cervix cortorised.

Last week I finally got the lap and dye... The errors with my reproductive organs JEEZ. I have fibroids, a cyst that needed draining and both tubes are blocked with endometriosis. I will need IVF.

Just waiting on my follow up appointment...

I'm off to catch up my boyfriend is very lovely but will bury his head in the sand, whereas I would love to talk about all of this.

Hi

Iloveme29 I am starting in Jan also! Story still the same lol presently on bcp (which my phone wants to autocorrect to bfp, so mean!) so stop my
Body from doing anything. Will be on that till Jan 8 then starting injections.

What's it looking like for you? When are you going to start in Jan?

It is the worst, I am doing a FET in January.

And after my loss it feels like time has stopped. I just want to get this going again and I really hope that we get pregnant this cycle.

When are you expecting af? Have you gone through your protocol yet?

I was on bcp for two weeks then stopped for a week I start again on the 25th with injections to begin Jan 10t. This is our first try at Ivf so I am nervous but ready. You?

I am expecting af on the 28 of December.
After that on day three I start estrogen, after ten days is all looks good I get progesterone for five days and BAM embryo transfer. We have three in the freezer so hoping that one thaws correctly and we transfer that one!
So I might be around January 15 for the transfer. Ahhhh! So close yet so far.

Don't be nervous about the procedures. The retrieval is a bit painful and yes I was crampy after but it was such a relief. Have you ever taken stems before? How did you respond?

Oh I hope they are good to go as well for you! I haven't done stims before but I am ready. I am so hopeful and ready to meet this future little family member I can't wait! I am old and the clinic told me based on my amh to only expect 8 eggs or so. We are projecting egg retrieval about Jan 22 or 23 so then hopefully 5 day blast and then back in. This is our only chance so I really pray it works.

So far I am not afraid for shots or retrieval. I know I will have a lot of anxiety when it's actually here though so practicing for patience and peace.

I am 35 so not far behind you. Although I don't know what my AMH is, I have one ovary that gets no mature follicles and if not stimmed does nothing normally and we got 12 follicles in April, 8 fertilized and 4 made it too a five day blast. So that was exciting.

I hope you react well and Get some great follicles!!

So you will have 3 left after your fet in Jan or are you implanting more than one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->