IVF 2019 chatter

Hi all, I'm well and still not preggo but happy enough. :D We have been home searching and finally found it moving in very soon. Its exactly what we have been searching for with a bit of a drive to work for my hubby but he gets to come on to our lil piece of paradise making it all worth it.

I hope everyone's IVF or FET plans go through nicely. I know changes happen but don't give up. The path to being a parent can be a shifty one but that little bundle of joy is a worth fighting for every bit of the way.

Lady: Good to see you back and VERY happy your found a donor. You will be in my prayers for it all to go well.

Thinking of you all and about to dive back into Thanksgiving lazy butt mode. :hug:

Hi all, I'm well and still not preggo but happy enough. :D We have been home searching and finally found it moving in very soon. Its exactly what we have been searching for with a bit of a drive to work for my hubby but he gets to come on to our lil piece of paradise making it all worth it.

I hope everyone's IVF or FET plans go through nicely. I know changes happen but don't give up. The path to being a parent can be a shifty one but that little bundle of joy is a worth fighting for every bit of the way.

Lady: Good to see you back and VERY happy your found a donor. You will be in my prayers for it all to go well.

Thinking of you all and about to dive back into Thanksgiving lazy butt mode. :hug:

Thank you so much! And congratulations on your new home!

Well friends, we have a plan!
  • Start BCP Saturday 12/7 for 4 weeks
  • Saline sonogram, mock transfer and teach appointment Wednesday 12/18
  • Start stimming Friday 1/10
  • Tentative egg retrieval Monday 1/20
  • Plan for fresh 5-day transfer if all goes well
I'm SO excited!

Aww Lady, so pleased you now have a plan in place. Makes it feel all the more real doesn't it! Not long at all until you start :)

Wishing you all the best. Won't be long until your mock transfer and teach appointment :)

Aww Lady, so pleased you now have a plan in place. Makes it feel all the more real doesn't it! Not long at all until you start :)

Wishing you all the best. Won't be long until your mock transfer and teach appointment :)

Yes, it really is starting to feel real now! Thank you :)

ETA: With 2019 coming to close, maybe I'll make a 2020 thread!

Last edited:
Hi everyone I am going for a FET in the coming weeks, doing a medicated cycle this time. I already have 2 children but I am going back for the last one (had 4 embryos last cycle)

My first IVF cycle finally started on Monday..... feeling excited but after a year of ups and downs I am also feeling like maybe it’s not going to happen, or maybe that’s just because I don’t want to be disappointed and protecting myself. Anyway good luck to all

My first IVF cycle finally started on Monday..... feeling excited but after a year of ups and downs I am also feeling like maybe it’s not going to happen, or maybe that’s just because I don’t want to be disappointed and protecting myself. Anyway good luck to all
Good luck! Are you starting at the very very beginning with the whole egg collection step and everything or are you on the transfer portion? It's all so daunting to think about but so very worth it in the end. I started my meds for transfer prep yesterday and it's killing me that I can't tell anyone and don't have a date set in stone yet!

Good luck! Are you starting at the very very beginning with the whole egg collection step and everything or are you on the transfer portion? It's all so daunting to think about but so very worth it in the end. I started my meds for transfer prep yesterday and it's killing me that I can't tell anyone and don't have a date set in stone yet!
I’m at the very start, I have my first check up scan today and blood to see if everything is ok and I am responding to the drugs. So we much be about the same stage, hopefully only 8 more days to collection of the eggs!!! Good luck to you

I’m at the very start, I have my first check up scan today and blood to see if everything is ok and I am responding to the drugs. So we much be about the same stage, hopefully only 8 more days to collection of the eggs!!! Good luck to you
That's awesome! So much luck your way. I hope you get a ton of healthy eggs!

Sorry Lady!! I read your sig that it got cancelled till June. OMG as if don't already go through enough anguish.

Did everyone else get put on hold too? I was just getting back interested in IVF again when my doctor cancelled use of my insurance. Yup, all of it out of pocket like I am rich or some thing. So my hubby and I have been going at it naturally and insemination with all the supplementation we can stand.

Please let me know how every one is doing and if I missed any births???

HUGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->