IVF 2019 chatter

Sorry it’s dear son and dear daughter
I agree with what you’re saying, I didn’t do anything special each cycle, just tried to take it easy

Hello girls!!

I am sad they are cancelling my FET due to high progesterone, and they want now to put me in birth control pills and lupron first before the estradiol. :(

I am wondering if any of you needed to do that and what your progesterone levels were. Mine says its 14.3 nmol/L and i read is normal?

I want to move forward with this FET without those medications, so wonder what type of medicine you took for your FET

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi I’m sorry to hear that

I always take estrogen from baseline scan to day 10 of cycle, I then have a scan to check lining is think enough and if it is then start progesterone pessaries and transfer 5 days later
My progesterone is never tested so sorry I can’t tell you what mine would have been
This is how all my 5 fet have gone

Hi Ladies

Update.

We transferred another 2x embryos on the 6th of September

1 x fully hatched blastocyst and 1 x hatching blastocyst.

I am currently 8dp5dt and have been getting strong positives since 5dp5dt, I really hope this is it.

Star - how are you going?

SmartSelect_20190914-195609_Gallery.jpg

Miss that’s fantastic news, congratulations!!
Are you having beta?

I’m good thank you, no bleeding go for 2 weeks now! Currently 10 weeks today, had 4 scans and the haematoma is getting smaller so think were over the worst of it

Hello ladies. Sorry I've been silent for a bit...I've had a month of visitors and it's been draining!

Star what a worrying pregnancy you've had so far...Glad that you've got to see the baby lots and that all is looking better with regards to the haematoma. Do you have a 13 week scan to look forward to soon?

MissCassie congratulations!!!! Amazing news. How are you feeling when is your viability scan? When you say really strong; do you think both might have stuck? So pleased for you and really hope this is your take home baby.

Arianne welcome back! Yes I recall your situation. Enjoying married life? Your FET sounds different to mine but I was put on birth control pills on the cycle I conceived my first little girl. Definitely ask for their reasons so that you can understand. Sometimes I think they deal with so many situations that they know what they are doing but they aren't always best at communicating reasonings. I hope you can soon start your cycle. Totally understand your dilemma between one and two...go with your gut on it! My first FET failed and second worked so you just never know! Keep us updated and wishing you all the best.

FTale I'm so sorry you are going through so much and having to learn to walk again. I can imagine it's really zapping you of your energy. I totally understand the aware but not letting it stress or consume you. That is so tricky too though. It is a stressful journey. Got everything crossed for you that everything soon picks up.

Amoreamy any updates? I feel that your cycle is starting soon or has possibly started?

I am doing well thank you. Can't believe I'm already over half way. 21 weeks now. Scan went well and all is looking fine. Only niggle is my right buttock is causing me issues but think that's where the dog has pulled and I've strained a muscle.

Sorry to anyone else I've missed. Anyone else got news?

I am out again

Went for a scan at 8+2 and bit It was only measuring 7+1 and still only a sac with a fetal heart beat.

I have stopped all meds and waiting to mc.

That was transfer #4 pregamcy #4 and loss #4 since October last year.

I wish you all the best x

I am out again

Went for a scan at 8+2 and bit It was only measuring 7+1 and still only a sac with a fetal heart beat.

I have stopped all meds and waiting to mc.

That was transfer #4 pregamcy #4 and loss #4 since October last year.

I wish you all the best x
I am so so sorry! Sending you huge hugs and so kuch strength to go though this. My heart cries with you.

I’m so sorry miss this has happened , heartbreaking
Thinking of you

MissCassie I am so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you x

Hello!
I am a 34 year old single mom (2 DD's aged 5 and 6 from a previous relationship) 5 years down the road, no M. Right in sight and my clock not getting younger I decided to take the matter in my own hands. I started IUI, just had my 1st failure. Due the sperm cost (700$) each try, I won't do more than 2 before trying something else.
My labs are ok-ish. FSH is 8.5 (dr is happy with under 10) and my antral follicle count was 22 last month, which apparently is good. They didn't check AMH. I'm not rich but could squeeze in an IVF cycle. However I'm looking for either IVM and a mini-ivf. I dont want To risk OHSS and dont want to spend a fortune on meds. And from the litterature out there is seems I could be a good candidate. Anyone has done those?

BTW you're all amazing. Struggling to conceive is a hard journey!! I had 2 MC's before having DD1 and I remember the pain and fear, not knowing if you'll ever succeed. To all of you: tons of baby dust!!!!

Miss Cassie, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Sending lots of love :hugs:

I came across IVF Abroad free guide (here), and thought I would share it in case someone might be interested to know more, and compare prices and stats x

Hi melfy, have you started an iui cycle yet? I’ve looked into ivm or natural ivf for a friend, it does look like a more affordable option, good luck with your cycle!

Just wanted to say hi! After a long journey to get to this point, we are finally on track to start IVF with my next CD1, which will be around December 2. Reading through your personal journeys has really helped to give me a better idea of what to expect!

Awww Lady that is fantastic news. I wish you all the best for your journey! So pleased to see you've found a donor and are ready for the next part of your journey. What protocol are you following?

Awww Lady that is fantastic news. I wish you all the best for your journey! So pleased to see you've found a donor and are ready for the next part of your journey. What protocol are you following?

Thank you so much! We won't go over the specific details of my protocol until I set up my appointment, but from our last meeting with our RE, the plan sounded like an antagonist protocol. He didn't use those words, but when I looked up the different protocols, that was exactly what he told me we were doing. I'll be sure to update when we get going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->