IVF 2019 chatter

Discussion in 'Assisted Conception' started by goingforit, Dec 7, 2018.

1. star25

star25 Well-Known Member

Sorry it’s dear son and dear daughter
    I agree with what you’re saying, I didn’t do anything special each cycle, just tried to take it easy

2. arianne

arianne Well-Known Member

Hello girls!!

I am sad they are cancelling my FET due to high progesterone, and they want now to put me in birth control pills and lupron first before the estradiol. :(

I am wondering if any of you needed to do that and what your progesterone levels were. Mine says its 14.3 nmol/L and i read is normal?

I want to move forward with this FET without those medications, so wonder what type of medicine you took for your FET

Thank you so much in advance!

3. star25

star25 Well-Known Member

Hi I’m sorry to hear that

I always take estrogen from baseline scan to day 10 of cycle, I then have a scan to check lining is think enough and if it is then start progesterone pessaries and transfer 5 days later
    My progesterone is never tested so sorry I can’t tell you what mine would have been
    This is how all my 5 fet have gone

4. MissCassie

MissCassie Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies

Update.

We transferred another 2x embryos on the 6th of September

1 x fully hatched blastocyst and 1 x hatching blastocyst.

I am currently 8dp5dt and have been getting strong positives since 5dp5dt, I really hope this is it.

Star - how are you going?

goingforit likes this.
  5. star25

star25 Well-Known Member

Miss that’s fantastic news, congratulations!!
    Are you having beta?

I’m good thank you, no bleeding go for 2 weeks now! Currently 10 weeks today, had 4 scans and the haematoma is getting smaller so think were over the worst of it

6. goingforit

goingforit Well-Known Member

Hello ladies. Sorry I've been silent for a bit...I've had a month of visitors and it's been draining!

Star what a worrying pregnancy you've had so far...Glad that you've got to see the baby lots and that all is looking better with regards to the haematoma. Do you have a 13 week scan to look forward to soon?

MissCassie congratulations!!!! Amazing news. How are you feeling when is your viability scan? When you say really strong; do you think both might have stuck? So pleased for you and really hope this is your take home baby.

Arianne welcome back! Yes I recall your situation. Enjoying married life? Your FET sounds different to mine but I was put on birth control pills on the cycle I conceived my first little girl. Definitely ask for their reasons so that you can understand. Sometimes I think they deal with so many situations that they know what they are doing but they aren't always best at communicating reasonings. I hope you can soon start your cycle. Totally understand your dilemma between one and two...go with your gut on it! My first FET failed and second worked so you just never know! Keep us updated and wishing you all the best.

FTale I'm so sorry you are going through so much and having to learn to walk again. I can imagine it's really zapping you of your energy. I totally understand the aware but not letting it stress or consume you. That is so tricky too though. It is a stressful journey. Got everything crossed for you that everything soon picks up.

Amoreamy any updates? I feel that your cycle is starting soon or has possibly started?

I am doing well thank you. Can't believe I'm already over half way. 21 weeks now. Scan went well and all is looking fine. Only niggle is my right buttock is causing me issues but think that's where the dog has pulled and I've strained a muscle.

Sorry to anyone else I've missed. Anyone else got news?

7. star25

star25 Well-Known Member

Goingforit, sorry late reply! My scan at 12w5d was all good thank you, 14 weeks today

How is everyone?

goingforit likes this.
  8. goingforit

goingforit Well-Known Member

Awww that's fantastic Star25. So happy for you x

star25 likes this.