IVF after 2nd Term miscarriage - Any Experience?

Myshelsong

LTTTC Success Story
Reaction score
So we were blessed to finally get pregnant with a ICSI IVF after 6 failed IUIs and five long years.

Unfortunately we lost our little miracle at 21 weeks 2 weeks ago and although we are still grieving we are talking about trying again in the future. We have three embryos frozen so thankfully/hopefully won't have to start from the beginning again, fingers crossed they thaw correctly.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about how long you have to wait physically to start IVF again?

Hi myshelsong, I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you!

Myshel, I have been thinking of you :hugs:

What you have been through is heartbreaking and you are so brave to continue your journey to have your take home baby.

I don't know the right answer on when you can do another cycle, this might be something to discuss with your doctor. I know my loss doesn't compare to yours but when I had my double ectopic I had to wait 3 months before I was allowed to cycle again. There is also a second trimester loss forum, there may be women on there that can offer support and advice on this.

Keep looking after yourself :hugs: X

Thanks ladies it has been CRAZY.

That thread is pretty quiet, thought I would check out here first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->