IVF - almost time for embryo transfer. UPDATE - Cautious BFP

happyface82

Reaction score
Hi all.
Some of you might remember me from the monthly testing groups. We started the long journey of IVF beginning of September. It seems like it was ages ago. We are now finally at a point where we have 2 5-day embryos to transfer sometime next week. It’s our only 2 embryos so it’s basically 1 shot. I’m so nervous I’m finding it hard to sleep lately. Not sure if it’s also the meds or just anxiety. Just needed to get it out.
Thank you for reading!

Good luck. I can only imagine how nerve wrecking that would be x x

Oh good luck sweetie, I’ll definitely be checking for updates and rooting for those sweet babes!

Thank you girls!! I’m going in for a scan in the morning and they’ll give me the exact date for the transfer.

Thank you! Been to my appointment. Embryo transfer will be next Tuesday 20.12 in the morning. And I need to stay at home for the next 3 days. They’ve increased my meds. Then once once it’s done it’s 9 days till testing (though I’ll probably cave and test sooner!!)

Thank you! Been to my appointment. Embryo transfer will be next Tuesday 20.12 in the morning. And I need to stay at home for the next 3 days. They’ve increased my meds. Then once once it’s done it’s 9 days till testing (though I’ll probably cave and test sooner!!)
Oh how exciting you’ve received a date. Will be stalking for updates x

Good luck! I’ll be checking for updates :hugs:
I understand your anxiety very well, I’m 15 weeks pregnant after my first ivf transfer :D
Can I ask why you decided to transfer 2? I just ask because the possibility of having twins sounds soo exciting! But I never got that option my doctor just went with 1 and didn’t really ask me

Hi ladies
My ET will be on 17dec.but my Bp level is so high . Transfer may be postpone to next month.

Good luck! I’ll be checking for updates :hugs:
I understand your anxiety very well, I’m 15 weeks pregnant after my first ivf transfer :D
Can I ask why you decided to transfer 2? I just ask because the possibility of having twins sounds soo exciting! But I never got that option my doctor just went with 1 and didn’t really ask me
Aaaah congrats!!! You must be so excited!!
It’s quite normal here for them to transfer 2. We never really talked about it much. But the thought of twins is super exciting!!!
Do you have more frozen embryos? We only managed to get 2 to blastocyst stage.
Did you test at home before your blood test? I don’t think I’ll be able to wait that long!!

Hi ladies
My ET will be on 17dec.but my Bp level is so high . Transfer may be postpone to next month.
I’m sorry to hear that. Hoping it works out for you soon!! Frustrating to have to postpone it. :hugs:

So! Had the embryo transfer this morning. Transferred 2 embryos 4AA and 4BA. Just at home now chilling watching series. I’ve been told to stay at home for 3 days and then take it easy. Beta scheduled for 30th Dec. But I know I’ll be testing before that. Seems she’s away…. Argh!! So excited and scared!

Good luck! I hope you get great news whenever you start testing. Did you take a trigger shot? If yes, you may want to "test it out", so you know that a BFP is a real BFP. :) wishing you peace and patience while you wait for news!

Good luck! I hope you get great news whenever you start testing. Did you take a trigger shot? If yes, you may want to "test it out", so you know that a BFP is a real BFP. :) wishing you peace and patience while you wait for news!
Thank you! No, they were frozen embryos so no trigger shot for me. I think I will start testing on Sunday which will be 5 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->