IVF Article number Bleh - Egg Collection

Hi Curlysue

I will be having EC on thursday so glad yo did this thread. its good readin your sid eof things so i know what to expect. You must have been in the hewitt centre the same tme as me i went for my scan about 11.40 they were running a little late. Are you having any frozen if enough eggs fertilise? Cant wait to hear fertility report fx :hug::hugs: xxxxx

You get a nice little room and some proper nice chocolate chip cookies afterwards. It's alright.

Haha you weren't the one with the badge round your neck were you? Sat round the corner saying "Some of us have got to get to work, y'know?"

I was sat by the drinks machine

Blonde hair? Short? Orangish top?

Actually, scratch that, were you on your own with a backpack?

Oh CS - I already phoned the stupid ass NHS - you should read about it in my journal.

Pricks!!!!!

I'm thinking of putting a thread in the main forum to see what other questions you guys can think of me for my lovely email...

I'm going to have a look now. I will leave some generous suggestions in your journal!!!!!

Hi Curlysue

I will be having EC on thursday so glad yo did this thread. its good readin your sid eof things so i know what to expect. You must have been in the hewitt centre the same tme as me i went for my scan about 11.40 they were running a little late. Are you having any frozen if enough eggs fertilise? Cant wait to hear fertility report fx :hug::hugs: xxxxx

You get a nice little room and some proper nice chocolate chip cookies afterwards. It's alright.

Haha you weren't the one with the badge round your neck were you? Sat round the corner saying "Some of us have got to get to work, y'know?"

no brown hair glasses black top and jeans. Where were u sat?

yes that was me lol

Hi Curlysue

yes that was me lol

Aw I was sat opposite you. Had a little peach top on and jeans. I was only in the waiting room about five minutes. My OH was annoyingly telling jokes and I was reading a Home magazine. He was called in to hand over his sperm sample, ai. Were you there on your lonesome?

Hi Curlysue

yes that was me lol

Aw I was sat opposite you. Had a little peach top on and jeans. I was only in the waiting room about five minutes. My OH was annoyingly telling jokes and I was reading a Home magazine. Were you there on your lonesome?

yes hubby gets very impatient so i find it easier to go on my own :lol: but hes coming with me for EC on thursday and ET

i remember seeing u

Hi Curlysue

yes that was me lol

Aw I was sat opposite you. Had a little peach top on and jeans. I was only in the waiting room about five minutes. My OH was annoyingly telling jokes and I was reading a Home magazine. Were you there on your lonesome?

yes hubby gets very impatient so i find it easier to go on my own :lol: but hes coming with me for EC on thursday and ET

i remember seeing u

Aw bless. I have been on my own a few times and hated it.

Was in a summery, chatty little mood. OH was just reading his shite golf book. And was then on sickipedia for all the appalling taste jokes! I suppose that is his way of lessening nerves.

morning, hope you doing ok today?know my friend expecting her call between 9-11, guess yours will be similar?
(((()))))))

morning, hope you doing ok today?know my friend expecting her call between 9-11, guess yours will be similar?
(((()))))))

Morning!!!

Fcuk knows, Toby. Friend at the same holiday got hers at 10.30 but i've been awake since about 7. Then again, that is a pattern for me. For the past six weeks my first Buserelin was at 7am. Body clock is used to waking up at that time. Plus, it's usually a work day so that's why I'm awake now.

I know I'm going to be waiting awhile though. I'm hoping some love affairs started last night.

"Sperm meets egg, sperm falls in love, beautiful babies are made!"

bet they were all busy getting jiggy with it!!!:happydance:
hope your wait isnt long, I have got good at distraction techniques to make the waiting go by slightly faster but i doubt anything could distract during this wait!!
guess you could try daytime tv out of sheer desperation???

bet they were all busy getting jiggy with it!!!:happydance:
hope your wait isnt long, I have got good at distraction techniques to make the waiting go by slightly faster but i doubt anything could distract during this wait!!
guess you could try daytime tv out of sheer desperation???

I'm watching Cribs. They just had Joey off NSync and his house was so amazing that i wanted it immediately. Oh, and the cat just brought a dead sparrow in. Lovely morning!!!

Hi Curlysue

yes that was me lol

i remember seeing u

Aw bless. I have been on my own a few times and hated it.

Was in a summery, chatty little mood. OH was just reading his shite golf book. And was then on sickipedia for all the appalling taste jokes! I suppose that is his way of lessening nerves.

yeah i noticed u seemed very happy. i love going on my own takes between 6 to 7 hours round trip so have time to myself. im glad i got lift for EC :lol:

yeah i noticed u seemed very happy. i love going on my own takes between 6 to 7 hours round trip so have time to myself. im glad i got lift for EC :lol:

Haha not exactly 'happy' per se but I wasn't particularly nervous and I had been awake for ages so the mood was rather upbeat. Was probably starving and running on weird energy.

Is that how long it takes for you? God, where do you actually live?

i live near wrexham. its quite easy getting there takes 2 hours but its coming that takes the longest end up waiting in chester 4 an hour for a train and liverpool central about half hour lol

im not looking forward to the not eatng bit love my food :lol:. Glad having my EC in the morning. told huuby he better get me someting nice and sweet for when i wake up :lol:

i live near wrexham. its quite easy getting there takes 2 hours but its coming that takes the longest end up waiting in chester 4 an hour for a train and liverpool central about half hour lol

Good job you are getting a lift for EC then. Nothing worse than waiting.

Speaking of...still waiting for them to ring with fertility report. Scary.

Good job you are getting a lift for EC then. Nothing worse than waiting.

Speaking of...still waiting for them to ring with fertility report. Scary.

bet it is scary. cant wait to hear how they are getting on. When are they hoping to do ET? mines on sat if everything goes well

...still waiting.

Sods.

I'm definitely going to ask for two embryos to replaced, if two have fertilised. It even says on my hospital's website that they replace two to increase the odds so I feel cheated if they want to put just one back.

Bet I bottle out of asking. I am so utterly pitiful.

of all the things you are or are not pitiful isnt one of them-the strength it takes to get where you are is beyond description, if you think you may find it hard and you really want it can you get oh to ask?they are your eggs,its your body and you have every right to ask what you wantxx

I've just been told it's "before twelve" which means potentially another hour and ten minutes of waiting. FFS.

Have just had a disappointing blow via email as well but I won't go into it. Lets just say that the morning isn't going so well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->