IVF Article number Bleh - Egg Collection

Hey CS

Hope you're doing well and having a lovely start to the weekend.
Grab a pack of Lurpak, the week is over!!!!

:hug:

God, it did need to be over as well. It's really doing my head in actually because I am wishing my weekends away so that I am closer to this bloody scan. What am I doing? It might not even be a good thing.

'The Hunger' is a GREAT sympton, means your body is using up all those extra calories building up those toffee crisps-eat up:thumbup:
By this point before my scan i was a jibbering, crying wreck, just horrible-I really feel for you I really do and i know what you mean about wishing that the days would pass and then panicking because they are passing-its just foul but you are nearly there.
I know nobody knows what the outcome will be but no bleeding and THE HUNGER are two very good signs that everything is going as it should in there.
The inlaws are always painful, i have a feeling my morning sickness will suddenly come back the two weeks they are here requiring me to spent alot of time in bed reading!!!!!
Keep going,nearly there
xxxxxxx

Hi hon,

I think hunger is a great sign, body requires more calories to fuel the toffee crisps growth. I think though this week it's all going to start for you. Loads of people mention 6/7 weeks, this empty stomach probably just the start.

I really sypmathise with time feeling slow, and just wishing your way through. It pains me to say, but work does make it go a little quicker. Your scan will roll around in no time. Have you got anything planned in the meantime? Count down in little chunks?

Football starts in a few weeks. Oh, and re Glen Johnson, I didn't think he was a bad buy, :shrug: Does ok for England. Why a bog burglar? :rofl: Do like that expression!

At least you guys didn't sign a player who's still injured and it was one of your own guys that injured him? :rofl: :doh:

Hope works not too bad this week and time :plane:

:hug:

MRS JD - Hope all is well with you re: PM you sent. I hope this is a good and not too stressful thing and that all is going according to plan with the Progesterone!

Hey you!

Not good I'm affraid, I should have known that :cry: the only thing that's keeping me going is 2.50pm tomorrow when I see my gyne!

Hope you're well, read about your new symptom, TC's must be coming along nicely!

What day this week is your scan? It will take me forever to read back this thread, LOL

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"