IVF Article number Bleh - Egg Collection

:hug:nearly there now- i have to pop out but look forward to reading your news when i get back, be kind to yourself, a crappy day doesnt mean a crappy result
xxx

Ten fertilised.

Ten.

And they actually collected 12, not 11. Going to phone me on Thursday and transfer either Thursday or Saturday.

Ten.

Thats a fantastic number honey.....been quietly stalking your thread all morning...and now just let out a big yell of delight for you :rofl:

Brilliant news!

10 fertilised is brilliant!!! That's really amazing news.

So excited. Ten. How good is that? So much better than I could have hoped for. That gives something like an 83% fertilisation rate.

Hi, I've never 'met' you before (new here) but just read your post and wanted to send you my wishes. It's fantastic that 10 eggs fertilised, can't wait to read about your BFP!x

Hi, I've never 'met' you before (new here) but just read your post and wanted to send you my wishes. It's fantastic that 10 eggs fertilised, can't wait to read about your BFP!x

Aw thanks. Love your kitten pic, btw. Am a sucker for kittens.

Hoping for a :bfp: very soon!!!! I'd hate for things to go this well and then go into cardiac arrest at the last hurdle.

yay yay yay:happydance::happydance::happydance:
They really did get jiggy with it!that puts in you with a really good chance, what a relief for you-onwards and upwards!
xx

yay yay yay:happydance::happydance::happydance:
They really did get jiggy with it!that puts in you with a really good chance, what a relief for you-onwards and upwards!
xx

Bless them, can imagine them meeting for the first time in that little petri dish. The room is quiet. The lights are low. The air is cool. The sperm says to the egg, you fancy combining? And the egg, she giggles. Accepts.

heh heh bet you feel proud of them though!!!

heh heh bet you feel proud of them though!!!

Proud that my 'girls' are whores who invite OH's 'boys' in after only meeting them hours before? Oh yes, I'm proud.

My girls have been prude for years, now. It's about time they put out, so to speak.

:yipee: I'm so pleased for you. 10 embryos is wonderful. It allows for a few not to develop normally and for you to have 2 put back. Fingers crossed you'll also get a few on ice ...

Can't wait to hear your news on Thursday. Out of curiosity - were you ICSI or normal IVF?

:yipee: I'm so pleased for you. 10 embryos is wonderful. It allows for a few not to develop normally and for you to have 2 put back. Fingers crossed you'll also get a few on ice ...

Can't wait to hear your news on Thursday. Out of curiosity - were you ICSI or normal IVF?

Aw thanks. Still crossing my fingers that they let me put two back. Am going to ask on Thursday when they phone me. A few on ice might be good as well.

Was bog-standard, normal IVF!

Hey CurlySue, I've been silently stalking your threads and following your journey, but had to reply to say how fantastic things are going. 10!! That really is amazing. Have the biggest smile right now for you.

Wishing you all the luck in the world for Thursday. Very best of luck. xx

Thanks Fraggle. It's one hurdle passed, at least. I know the hardest part is yet to come but it's nice to know that those eggs actually didn't hate DH's sperm, which was something that concerned me.

Hey curly sue, just dropping by to say hope you get good news tomorrow, you'll be pleased to know i am at work so wont be stalking you all day like i did monday!!
xx

Hey curly sue, just dropping by to say hope you get good news tomorrow, you'll be pleased to know i am at work so wont be stalking you all day like i did monday!!
xx

You can stalk if you like. I don't mind. It's nice to have company, to be honest. I don't quite know what I want them to say. Obviously, that some of the ten have survived and divided. I might even want them to say they'll transfer on Saturday because having done some research a 5 day transfer has a hell of a lot higher success rate. But I just don't know.

Still trying not to get my hopes up.

I think you've got a few stalkers honey! I'm quietly keeping my beady peepers on this thread too!

I want them to say......that it's looking really good for you! I hope so.....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->