IVF Article number Bleh - Egg Collection

Oh CS!

This must be driving you insane! Next week will be here before you know it and I know no matter what people say to you you'll not believe it until you see it.

I still think it's shite that your hospital is putting you through the stress of all this, fucken muppets!

X

Its just the sodding NHS in general, MrsJD. They are appalling. I recall a few months back some American woman coming on here and more or less calling us all ungrateful *******s for moaning about a service that is 'free' but through all of this I have realised just what it means that a service is free. You get what you pay for in this world.

Its mentally draining. I just want to know either way. It will kill me if there's nothing in there but it's the not knowing that kills even more.

Very true, we do get what we pay for!

I know how you feel, the waiting is the worst but honestly, from my experience not all pregnancies have symptoms this early. You'll find that once you've been scanned they will hit you all at once. The brain is wonderful & poweful but WEIRD and plays great tricks on the body.

I feel no connection with it at all, really. That scares me too, as if I am mentally preparing myself for the fact that it's not there.

It's getting harder to deal with as the days pass by. The only comfort I have is that I have not bled, but whenever I say or think that I always suffix it with "yet"...

Scary stuff!

I feel no connection with it at all, really. That scares me too, as if I am mentally preparing myself for the fact that it's not there.

It's getting harder to deal with as the days pass by. The only comfort I have is that I have not bled, but whenever I say or think that I always suffix it with "yet"...

Scary stuff!

You're just protecting your emotions which is understandable.

No connection, less pain! That's how we deal with alot of things in life! My last 3 MC's I didn't cry! I'm not an emotional person at the best of times.

I know for a fact that you'll be fine and next week you'll connect with your toffee crisps.

:hugs:

It's hard. It's hard being given something and then fearing it's going to be taken away. It's best not to accept that you have it at all than risk losing it. It's a sad way to be but it's the only way of getting through any of this.

I wish I knew that for a fact. I wish I could sit here and just KNOW there was something there. That'd be lovely. Apparently the next two weeks are the 'critical' weeks. 13 days to go until 8 weeks. Another landmark? Possibly...

:hug:

It's your way of dealing with this!

You'll get through this, don't think of the statistics, once you've had your scan try not to think of these! Easier said than done I know but focus on your scan (which I know you're doing), small steps at a time is the key!

God I sound like some old woman babbling on, but I'm sure you'll understand what I'm saying!

X

I do understand. I just find it hard accepting that 'everything will be okay' - I couldn't get pregnant. What if I can't stay pregnant, either?

Baby steps. God, I sound so awful, sorry for being a negative head. I'm sure you know how I feel in a way though. It's the overwhelming fear of having it taken away. The way I see it, if it's going to end, I'd rather it ended now rather than dragged on.

On a side note it's been four weeks now and I STILL haven't been told what happened to my two embryos that they were looking to see if they could be frozen. God, the letter I write after this is all over is going to be immense...

LOL you don't sound awful Mrs, you bring yourself down too much! PMA vibes from tomorrow, get up, start afresh and you'll smile throughout the day (even if your boss is being a dick!).

In a way I do know how you feel, you've got this far, you'll make it to the end!

OMG your hospital gets worse! Bloody unbelievable, I'm gobsmacked! Do you know what, I think this is partialy why you have no faith in this whole pregnancy! If they had supported you then you'd be feeling more positive.

Lost for words CS! No wonder you're feeling the way you do.

X

They legallly have to tell me what happened to those embryos. What if I'd had a BFN though? I'd be utterly desperate to know if I had a back up option, wouldn't I? I know other people claim to have been told what happened to theirs. What about mine? Are they alive? Dead? Wouldn't even know.

There is such a long list, honestly, I'm not even exaggerating. Such a long list of just how BAD they have been. And I don't mean just bad either, I mean bordering on negligent. You are right, in a way. They've done nothing to put my mind at ease, really. Its hard to have PMA when your treatment has been so terrible.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day, I really do. I hope to wake up tomorrow and throw up all over the OH (heh!) That would make me feel better.

Heya Curly,

Just wanted to give you some ((((((((hugs)))))))) and to say i'm thinking of you x x x x

hope you have had a good day today
xx

Day was okay thanks. Feeling a bit tired now though, but the footy's on later and I've missed it so can watch that. Will pass an hour or two at least. Work was okay as well, other than the fact that we're having our performance reviews and they terrify me. I always think I am going to be criticised completely!

I hope to wake up tomorrow and throw up all over the OH (heh!) That would make me feel better.

That made me laugh!

Hope you had a good day today and smiled alot.......My days been one fucked up day emotionally but that's another story so I'll PM you the details.

:hugs:

am so glad its friday-hope you and the tc's have a quiet weekend planned
x

Hey CS

Hope you're doing well and having a lovely start to the weekend.
Grab a pack of Lurpak, the week is over!!!!

:hug:

thinking of you-hurrah for saturdays i say
x

alllll by myseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelf, dont wanna be alllllllllllllllllllllllllll by my seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelf....
hope everything is ok my lovely
xxx

Ah sorry, sorry, have been kind of in Avoidance Mode this week. Have felt kind of down and crappy and tried to stay away from the internet as much as I could. I think the closer it comes to the moment of truth the more horribly sad i am feeling, just in case!

I suppose I have a new 'symptom' though. I keep waking up at about 6am so hungry I feel like I've never eaten, but I had like a little midnight feast of crisps and biscuits and all kinds before I went to bed so I shouldn't be hungry, really. Its not morning sickness but morning hunger. Eh?

Toby, hope the inlaws are not too much of a pain in the arse!!!

MRS JD - Hope all is well with you re: PM you sent. I hope this is a good and not too stressful thing and that all is going according to plan with the Progesterone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->