IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Got it! It's 1881.2. They want me to do another on Thursday and that should be it. So far so good

thanks, girls! n8 - that's the 2nd time I've been told that today! Being fall weather here, there is no problem with that. I have socks and/or slippers on all the time. Even pulling out the wool ones lately! we have hardwood floors almost everywhere, so it's a must.
any science behind this or just an old wives tale?

It has to do with keeping the womb warm, that's why the also recommend warm prepared food during this period too. So that the digestive system is not working overtime and removing blood from other parts of the body (something along those lines) I just followed the orders. All the best

Hi hope ur all ok ? Xx

Just a little update saw our little blob on our 6 wk scan today so far everything's ok xxxx

ttcbaby - How was your 3rd Beta?
Dizzy - I'm happy to hear things are progressing nicely for you.
Wish - How are you doing? Are you staying warm?
Sunshine, Em, Renae, Amanda, BabyD & Cowgirl - HELLO =.)
N8ie - Your in the 2nd tri, it must feel reassuring to be this far along.
~*HAPPY THANKSGIVING LADIES*~

Dizzy- that's good news. My first scan was at 6 weeks and the baby was so tiny and that's when I fell in love 😊, brings back such good memories.

Booping- I'm happy I'm in the second trimester.

Can you believe I wont get my results till Monday because of the Thanksgiving holiday! I am so impatient when it comes to these things but I guess this is a lesson for me to just wait LOL

Hi hope ur all ok ? Xx

Just a little update saw our little blob on our 6 wk scan today so far everything's ok xxxx

That is so awesome!!!!!!

Hi boopin!

Congrats everyone on the great betas!

As for me, I've had a rough couple of weeks, as the government cut the IVF program right before we found out our FET failed, which has been devastating. We are now going to try iui with donor sperm for at least three cycles before going back to IVF at full cost. Since the problem was with hubbys sperm, am hoping we have a decent chance with iui. At least it's easier on the body.

Hi boopin!

Congrats everyone on the great betas!

As for me, I've had a rough couple of weeks, as the government cut the IVF program right before we found out our FET failed, which has been
devastating. We are now going to try iui with donor sperm for at least
three cycles before going back to IVF at full cost. Since the problem was with hubbys sperm, am hoping we have a decent chance with iui. At least it's easier on the body.

Aw huni really hope this works for you please keep us updated I have everything crossed xxx :hugs:

Hi girls!
Aww dizzy, that's great!!
Boopin- I am keeping warm! 😋 going to make homemade turkey noodle or turkey & rice soup today with thanksgiving leftovers!
Amanda - ugh, when it rains, it pours. I'm glad you guys are able to explore other options for a bit. One note - maybe ask for another SA on DH? My DH had lower counts and morphology when we started all this and the one IUI we did, he had 66m!!
ttc- Monday is 3rd beta?
afm- I'm doing fine! I've had waves of lightheadedness again but I don't want to read into anything this week. Too early, I'm only 5dp2dt today. I feel like my boobs might be starting to get sore too but could be psychosomatic! ;)

Thanks wish, but hubby has azoospermia, which is probably why the IVFs failed. His SA was 0, and when they did his SSR they only found a handful, so we really have to go with the donor

Ahh I gotcha. Well I'm glad there are still great options for you!

Wish - How's it going during your 2ww? Any symptoms hun? :hugs:

How's everyone else doing? This thread sure has been quite. I hope all of you ladies are doing well and are enjoying the Holiday Season!! :xmas9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->