IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

So sorry Amanda. I hope you can spend some you time today if that helps. The grief is so hard. :hugs:

Amanda, so sorry! :hugs:

Ren, congrats on being PUPO! Lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Dizzy, OMG OMG OMG, so happy to see you finally caved to test, though you had a lot more will power than mine since your line is so so dark! When is your ultrasound?

AFM, sorry I've been sick so trying to take care of my 2 toddlers and myself. I did go for an ultrasound. baby has an HB of 120 measuring 6W last Thursday. I am suppose to get another ultrasound this week. Do you guys get scanned every week? It is actually really hard for me to go to the FS. It takes about 3 hours round trip and I'm always struggling to find childcare for the early morning times they need me. They won't let me bring my daughter, which I think is kind of BS b/c I think if I were TTC I would want to see other babies in the office to give me hope. Sorry, just had to rant for a second. Hope you guys are all well.

I don't like seeing babies in my office but they don't have rules against it but they try to schedule them later in the morning. So people getting bad news don't have to see them.
I had a scan yesterday due to spotting at the er and had a hb of 103, i was 5w5d. I have a choice one next week with the re I will be 6w6d then don't get one until 12 weeks.

I hope you all are having an ok day. Two more hours of bedrest and then I can shower and get back to work.

Trigger miscarriage & infertility
Sunshine. It is super hard when you are losing your baby to see all the kids in the office. Then you start crying and their kids ask their mom why you are crying because kids have no filter. It isn't like you can say, I am crying because my baby is dead..again.. I am so grateful that my office is broken up into two sections. One side is all the OB care and the other side of the hall is the reproductive side and lab. That way moms can still take their kids to one side and those of us with infertility and miscarriage can relax judgement free.

Sunshine they usually do 1st scan at 7 wk at our hosp but I have to have my early at 6 wk as I'm classed as been high risk for eptopic with having rubbish tubes so back a week on thurs to hopefully see a tiny bean in the right place with a heartbeat xxx

Cowgirl glad it's all ok could they explain the spotting ?

Ren hope u feel nicely rested

At the mo I'm exhausted had morning sickness for a week which I don't mind I'm great full for but the extreme tiredness is something else haha

Nope no idea, they said it could be hormones, the suppositories, vanishing twin or just there.

Dizzy how far along are you now? When did you symptoms start? I am having symptoms with my beta coming on Friday so I guess 8dp5dt......I just cant figure if it is the estrogen and PIO or if is really pregnancy. I wont be testing before my beta so I guess I will have to wait to find out.

I'm only 4 wk 5days started being sick on wed last week xxx had really severe cramps 5dp5dt then period pains every day after that still on & off now oh & my boobs seem huge xx

What you feeling ? X

I had nausea on 3dp5dt and then again this weekend so about 6dp5dt.....I have been dizzy on and off from yesterday and today. Today I am just HOT! I did have some cramping today but nothing major. I want these to be pregnancy symptoms so bad but I wont know till Friday if it is just the hormones I am taking.

The 2ww drove me nuts xx the only reason I dint test was pure fear I wanted to be sure if it was positive it was a clear one. It all sounds positive tho hun so rest up and look after yourself xxx:hugs:

ohhhh ttc!!! the dizzyness/lightheadedness was my first sign!! FX'ed for you!!

Same, getting dizzy and lightheaded always show up when my line is coming in. 6dp5dt is one of the most common days for ladies to get their bfp.

OMG you guys are making me so excited lol! I hope you are right and this is it. I will not be testing so fixed it is a nice high number on Friday.

congrats DIzzzyyyy!!!! yayyy!!

Amanda, I'm so sorry. I understand how devastating it is... xoxo

Hi ladies

Today I'm 14 weeks pregnant, I'm finally in the second trimester. Yay. Hopefully that means less cravings and no exhaustion. I'm so happy and always grateful that this cycle worked. My next appointment is at 16 weeks.

Hope all you ladies are well

so happy for your update, n8!! congrats on getting to the 2nd tri!!
have you found out what you're having? did you have the harmony or materniti tests? just curious on all you've been through and if you posted this, I'm sorry if I missed it!

so happy for your update, n8!! congrats on getting to the 2nd tri!!
have you found out what you're having? did you have the harmony or materniti tests? just curious on all you've been through and if you posted this, I'm sorry if I missed it!

Thanks, no I haven't done any of those. We are team yellow, we want to find out gender at birth. So at all our scans the first thing we do is remind the Gynaecologist not to mistakenly reveal. Hopefully the little one won't flash us. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->