IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

HAHA hopefully not!

ttc - good luck today!! FX'ed for you!!!

ttcbaby, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a great beta!

dizzy, have you had your ultrasound yet?

No it's nxt thurs x so scared �� hoping all the sickness is a good sign that everything's ok but u just never no

Thanks ladies. I am truly praying that we will all be announcing nice strong betas soon!

Hi ladies it's always great to see such good news.

Afm- today I'm 14w3d pregnant, I haven't told anyone except DH of course and a close friend but last week DH's cousin saw me and confronted hubby about our pregnancy 😂😂. It was good to have someone else know the news. Our plan was to announce next week Thursday after our doctors appointment but it seems my bump and weight gain will make it harder for us. Today I had 4 colleagues comment on my weight gain and one who actually came yo congratulate me, lol. Seems my bump wants to be seen before I'm ready

omg, ttc!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :wohoo: :happydance: omg!!
that's a nice, high beta too! did it split and you have some twinnies going on in there??

we have some betas this week right? ren?

i'm PUPO as of this morning. Only got to transfer one, but that's ok. Going to work on keeping it snuggly and warm.
I assume you didn't do anything crazy in your tww, ttc?

omg, ttc!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :wohoo: :happydance: omg!!
that's a nice, high beta too! did it split and you have some twinnies going on in there??

we have some betas this week right? ren?

i'm PUPO as of this morning. Only got to transfer one, but that's ok. Going to work on keeping it snuggly and warm.
I assume you didn't do anything crazy in your tww, ttc?

Congrats on being PUPO, I wore socks the whole two weeks when I was PUPO, trying to keep my feet warm. I hope your little bean sticks.

thanks, girls! n8 - that's the 2nd time I've been told that today! Being fall weather here, there is no problem with that. I have socks and/or slippers on all the time. Even pulling out the wool ones lately! we have hardwood floors almost everywhere, so it's a must.
any science behind this or just an old wives tale?

HI ladies!

Wish2B - Congrats on being PUPO! Woohoo!!!! Yes I believe the sock thing is a Chinese medicine thing. I did it also! In fact, I am still doing it. I believe in Chinese medicine they believe that there are so many acupuncture points in the feet which affect the uterus. A warm uterus is a good thing so keeping your feet warm will help with it! Another thing I did was I always made sure to have a pillow or a blanket over my abdomen while watching TV or sleeping. Keeping it nice and cozy for my lil embies!

We transferred 2 embies. I would love if both took, but I guess you cant really tell that from HCG numbers.

N8 - wow you have great will power. I am only 4 weeks and I want to scream it from the roof that I got a BFP! LOL....I understand that you want to get through the risky part first though, but I think you are there! Congrats on being in the 2nd tri!

When is your Beta? Will you be testing early?

AFM - my second beta is today. I should find out later today if my numbers have gone up. My first beta was on Friday, Nov 20 and it was 379 so 4 days later I guess I am looking for a number around 1500.

please report back with your new beta results, ttc!!

gotcha - thank you for the education! wool socks are on and I'm ALWAYS wrapped in a blanket when on the couch. I always have a blanket over me on the couch and even sometimes a kitty or two warming me up. :)

my beta is on 12/7, which is actually my 40th birthday. So it's either going to suck or be a great day! :haha:
I won't test early - DH freaks out on me when I suggest it b/c he was there when the RE said not to and that if I did, it could be a false positive. If that were to ever happen and I got his hopes up and then they were knocked down by a negative beta, I'd never forgive myself.

Wish - From what I understand keeping your feet warm (wearing socks) improves your body's circulation. And in turn increases the blood flow to your uterus. An embryo thrives in a happy and healthy uterus!! keeping my FX'ed for you hun. xx

Thanks wish! I am still waiting. UGH, this wait is actually killing me!!!!!

I didn't test early for the same reason. We have a bfp with my last ivf and it was a chemical and it crushed me and DH. Your dr is right!

I think your 40th birthday will be absolutely amazing. I am looking forward to hearing all about your wonderful Betas!

gahhh I was hoping for an update!

ugh, I realize I was redundant above. oh well. I like blankets. hahaha

thanks for the info, boopin - makes sense to me! The cozier I am, the happier I am too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->