IVF books and relaxation cd's

Mrs-G

New Mummy
Reaction score
Hi, after a successful first round of Ivf I am wanting to sell my ivf books and mediation/relaxation CDs.

A couples guide to ivf - A wise and compassionate guide to getting successfully through one of the most expensive and stressful fertility treatments. Full of hard-won personal wisdom and the most up-to-date medical information explained in layman's terms, this invaluable guide is sure to become recommended reading for couples trying to conceive and their families alike.

£6.50 posted

Baby steps - a blokes eye view of ivf - Jason Davies - ideal for getting your oh to understand what your going through, or for understanding what they ate thinking!!!

£6.50 posted

The IVF Companion CD - the UK no.1 bestseller, 97% of mums recommend this CD

£8.00 posted

A journey of the heart, imagery and mediations to support IVF (CD)

£4.50 posted

If you would like to purchase any please let me know. All are in excellent condition.

Hi there,

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter!!!
I am just about to start my first IVF cycle and am very interested in the CD that you have for sale. Was it very useful for you??
Can i buy this from you please?

Kind Regards
Nici Jones

Hi, thanks for your congrats and good luck, it is a very exciting time going through ivf but also very emotionally draining. I was a bit sceptical at first but I really struggled to sleep and found that when I was lying awake at 3 in the morning I could put the cd on and I'd be asleep in minutes. If you are less sceptical than me and can stay awake, it helps with visualisation. My oh also found it really relaxing. If you pm me your email address I'll send you a paypal invoice.

Hi there,

I have paid through paypal for the cd and yes Thursday is fine!! Cant find on here tho how to private message you as i want to make sure that my address is matching up with the one on paypal as i have had some trouble with them putting up my old address!?!
Can i also ask, if its ok, was it your first IVF cycle that you conceived with and any tips or advice that you think may help me would be greatly appreciated!! :thumbup:

Kind Regards
Nici x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"