IVF Buddies 2012 - all got our BFPs now awaiting the bubbas. Sticking together x

This is my second period I had a 3 day lp for my first so I was hoping this would be a better cycle. I technically had a full labour so I guess I just expected things to level out nicely like they did after I had my son. It's so heart breaking to know that now I likely won't be starting FET till April. My next period if all goes right should come march 31-april 6. Life sucks.

Did anyone else on here temp? My temps are also all over the place.

:hugs: I know it sucks. I hope you can find something to help pass the time.

Well I took clomid at the beginning of my last cycle 10 days ago and now that af has showed so soon I am taking vitex which is meant to help return hormone levels to normal, so hopefully it'll work.

Have the Dr given you any indication as to when you should expect your body to return to normal? How long after you had your son did it take for your hormones to level out?

^ thats hard to tell cause I was exclusively bf'ing but AF showed up at 3 months pp I had a short lp for the first af then it went to 10 days then 13 and was good. But I don't know what my body did for the first 3 months when I was bf'ing. To top it all off... I'm still bleeding and cramps though the bleeding is light but more then spotting AND I GOT A FREAKING POSITIVE OPK!!!???!!??? WTH??? I got one at 4pm and another around 6pm, I'll keep testing till the positives go away. What sucks is I can't use other signs of impending ovulation because they're all masked... my cm is masked by the bleeding and my temps are all over the place so I won't know if I do ovulate till I start bleeding again in about 2 weeks :wacko: I haven't counted the current bleed as a period in terms of calling the fertility clinic, nor have I marked it as so on my chart just cause my temps are still high like post ov high. I did an hot today cause they were high but it was neg as I expected, I just wanted to be sure. Someone please tell me whats going on with my body!?

^ thats hard to tell cause I was exclusively bf'ing but AF showed up at 3 months pp I had a short lp for the first af then it went to 10 days then 13 and was good. But I don't know what my body did for the first 3 months when I was bf'ing. To top it all off... I'm still bleeding and cramps though the bleeding is light but more then spotting AND I GOT A FREAKING POSITIVE OPK!!!???!!??? WTH??? I got one at 4pm and another around 6pm, I'll keep testing till the positives go away. What sucks is I can't use other signs of impending ovulation because they're all masked... my cm is masked by the bleeding and my temps are all over the place so I won't know if I do ovulate till I start bleeding again in about 2 weeks :wacko: I haven't counted the current bleed as a period in terms of calling the fertility clinic, nor have I marked it as so on my chart just cause my temps are still high like post ov high. I did an hot today cause they were high but it was neg as I expected, I just wanted to be sure. Someone please tell me whats going on with my body!?

I know it's frustrating but ask your doctor a lot of questions and try to think positive. I tend to put too much faith in my own ttc expertise but my dr proves me wrong over and over. I got my period on the 10th, but the bloodwork showed my "hormonal period" didn't start until the 13th. He said sometime the bleeding doesn't coincide with the actual period. Then, I was on BCP and I got 2 positive OPK and ov cramps around ov time. My dr insisted I do bw and it showed I did not ov and no eggs had been formed. Everything is fine with me through the bw even though my actual symptoms seem off. Maybe your body is not as out of whack as you think :) GL and hang in there!

Springy, sorry you have to wait a month :( It will go fast though.

Things are looking good. E2 153 and lead follies is 8 mm...more in my journal.[/QUOTE]

Babydrms,
Great news on the follies & E2! :thumbup: When do you go for another u/s to see how much they've grown?

Thanks Marie maybe I'll to get some blood work done today to see where I am in my cycle.

Have the Dr given you any indication as to when you should expect your body to return to normal? How long after you had your son did it take for your hormones to level out?

where are you all getting these conception or IFV cartoony journals at the bottom of your posts? too friggin cute!

I'm heading out for another IUI next month and then hubby and i will be looking at IVF options.

3rd mc, very low amh, clotting disorder, mthfr disorder, low follicle count, and yet I am still smiling because I think there is hope!

Hi everyone - I'm back from hols. Feeling very relaxed.

Just tried to catch up on what I've missed. First, Babydrms - welcome. I changed the title but ages ago as no one was responding. Everyone is 100% welcome, I just wanted people roughly cycling at the same time as me. :flower:

Springy - sorry you have to wait hon. :hugs: I start stimming 5th April - is that the same day as you now?

Kelly :hugs: Why oh why dont our bodies co-operate!!!!

:wave: ticktiff. I have low AMH too but remianing positive

So, had my protocol meeting at the clinic yesterday was neraly 2 hours, but all good. My meds arrive Tuesday. I am on Buserelin to de-reg and then 300 IU Gonal F, Ovuteralle for trigger hot and Crinone gel (progesterne) for 2WW and onwards.

Thought I mihgt be on Menopur cause of my low AMH, but I guess not.

I start stimming 5 Aptil if all goes well!!!

Just tried to catch up on what I've missed. First, Babydrms - welcome. I changed the title but ages ago as no one was responding. Everyone is 100% welcome, I just wanted people roughly cycling at the same time as me. :flower:

Springy - sorry you have to wait hon. :hugs: I start stimming 5th April - is that the same day as you now?

So, had my protocol meeting at the clinic yesterday was neraly 2 hours, but all good. My meds arrive Tuesday. I am on Buserelin to de-reg and then 300 IU Gonal F, Ovuteralle for trigger hot and Crinone gel (progesterne) for 2WW and onwards.

Mrs Max I start April 5th too!! We are TRUE cycle buddies! Can't wait for us both to get our BFPs :thumbup:

I had my baseline ultrasound this am - no cysts, lining looks good for being CD 3, and I had a WHOPPING 32 antral follicles!!!! Now I see why they said I would be at a risk for hyperstimulation!!!!

I start BCP for 4 weeks on Sunday night then one week off. I have a sono booked for Wednesday and then we will have our consent signing, payment and injection training appointment the last week of March. :happydance:

Glad things are working out for some of us! I'm going to try to be positive that this period will end by tomorrow and then I won't see her for at least a month.

Glad things are working out for some of us! I'm going to try to be positive that this period will end by tomorrow and then I won't see her for at least a month.

When are you calling your clinic? Are you going to wait for one more period then call / start?

Hmmm...it is possible it is you have implantation bleeding. I can't tell did you do a hpt...OPK's also can detect positive HCG. Just a thought.

No worries, mrsmax - you know how our crazy minds work. I have had a pretty negative outlook since our :bfn:...lol.

Anyways, just enjoying all the needles :nope:...Lead follie is 14, expecting to trigger Monday.

I didn't call the clinic for this bleed cause I don't want to risk my FET being pushed back for having a short luteal phase or being messed up, especially since my cycle will be controlled with meds so it won't be an issue. I did do a pg test an IC on the 29th so 2 days ago and it was neg like I thought it would be. My temps are still up but a little lower then the last 3 days at 36.58 but I got a nearly positive opk today it's so borderline I'm just not sure if it's neg or pos but yesterday was neg and the day before that my opk was positive for sure. I would expect to be getting positive opks about now so I suspect my body will ovulate soon if it hasn't already, people do ovulate on their period. I guess I'll know if I bleed again in 1.5-2 weeks time.

Good news is I talked to my fertility clinic and so long as the doc signs off I should be offered treatment with my next bleed. So honestly if I bleed in two more week I'll be happy! Thats what I want to happen cause then we'll start in march.

The bleeding is like a period so to heavy to be IB or ovulation spotting.

Babydrms - GL with trigger! Can't wait to see how many you get!

Springy & Mrs. Max - GL next month!

Kelly - Sounds like you're on the right track!

AFM,
I should start stimming today as long as my bw comes back okay & ER may be in less than 2 weeks now!

Hope we all get our :bfp: soon!!! :happydance:

My bleeding stopped yesterday but I'm still getting brown/pink tinged cm sometimes spotting. I am hoping I O'd yesterday or will today then when my period shows I'll hopefully get to start for FET. I just need my next bleed to hold off till march 12 or later.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi Marie.

Oooo exciting!!!

I'm worried that I'm going to bleed again like in the next day or so, cm has been tinged pink this evening and i feel wet like I'm leaking but hard to tell if it's ewcm or just the pink when I wipe. Getting cramps on the left side though which could be ov. Please please please don't let me bleed till at least march 12th.

Fingers crossed for you babydrms.

Kelly9 - fijngers crossed you make it throug hto March 12th!!

I'm just waiting for my drugs to arrive this morning. :happydance: Start down regging Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->