IVF Cycle in August

Thanks for the advice Ladies. I have hardly any fat on my thigh but a good handful on the stomach I'll see what my nurse recommends. Lexus, sorry to hear you havent been having a great time with your injections and hope it gets easier.

Forgive me if this is a silly question but i am still trying to get to grips with how all this works. What are the 3 injections? I thought you only had two? First the Buserelin for a couple of weeks and then introduce the Menopur? Then obviously the pregnyl before EC.

TeeinAZ - Am i right in reading that follicles need to be 18mm for a mature egg? So thats good right, you are nearly there? And a good sign you can feel your ovaries lol! What does your Estrogen levels need to be? Praying for some good news tomorrow.

Emmi - any news on your AF and the scan?

x

I am still waiting for AF!!! I am officially going loopy with the wait!!!! Will have to wait until Tuesday to find out what's going on when I can phone the clinic!!!:wacko:

I think everyone has different injections according to their needs but I will be on eventually - burserelin, gonal f, menupur and then the pregnyl - but really - everyone has different medication :flower:

Thanks for the advice Ladies. I have hardly any fat on my thigh but a good handful on the stomach I'll see what my nurse recommends. Lexus, sorry to hear you havent been having a great time with your injections and hope it gets easier.

Forgive me if this is a silly question but i am still trying to get to grips with how all this works. What are the 3 injections? I thought you only had two? First the Buserelin for a couple of weeks and then introduce the Menopur? Then obviously the pregnyl before EC.

TeeinAZ - Am i right in reading that follicles need to be 18mm for a mature egg? So thats good right, you are nearly there? And a good sign you can feel your ovaries lol! What does your Estrogen levels need to be? Praying for some good news tomorrow.

x

Pinkie3..as I'm taking the highest dose of Menopur it means I have to take two injections every night plus the Suprecur which is the 3 injections! Found thinner needles to use last night which never stung as much but only have a few
left!:dohh:

Emmi..has AF visited yet?

TeeinAZ..do you have a next scan booked? How are you feeling taking the medications? I'm bloated (not that I had a flat tummy anyway!:winkwink:) & feel OV type sensations if that makes sense!

:hugs:

It's day 33 and still no AF!!!! longest cycle ever !! Am still cramping but nothing appears!!!!! Am not a happy bunny!!!! x

Oh Emmi how annoying but i know how you feel i was like this last month. I am bang on every 28 days and last month i was 4 days late i was going crazy, it never happens. I was due the Thurs, had that day and the Fri off work and thought perfect I can make the phone call to the clinic at home (I work in an open plan office) and go to the hospital for my day 2 blood test and noone needs to know about it. Well for 4 days i done a couple of pregnancy tests (i hadnt done one for 12 months) and must have gone through 6 rolls of toilet paper from checking every 10 mins if it had arrived!!! I just couldn't believe it the one time i wanted it to arrive it wouldn't come, so frustrating.

So i totally feel for you and unfortunately cant offer you any advice. When i spoke to my nurse to book my meds training she also gave me my 1st scan appointment but said if my period didnt arrive before that date as the meds can delay it then it gets moved to the following Thurs. So it sounds like its the med you are on that is confusing your body. If you can feel it then i am sure its on the way, go have a busy fun day i reckon it will be by the morning. Good Luck x

Lexus - I am going on the highest dose too, we have the same FSH so maybe i'll need all these, i better get over my fear of needles and quick. Glad the smaller needles are helping, try calling your nurse and asking if you can have more you need to make this as comfortable as possible for you. Good Luck x

Awwww thank you Pinkie.....I am getting so frustrated with it now and feel like I can't move on to the next stage of the down reg scan:cry:

And yep - am checking and checking constantly and still nothing!!!!! I just hope as you say that it is just delayed. I have the normal stomach cramps that I usually get but it's going on forever!!

I have dreaded AF appearing for over a year and now that I desperately need it......

Here's hoping.......

Hope that all you ladies are doing good today!! xxx

LADIES!!!!!!!!!! I am on cloud 9 right now, so I need to type this out, and then I am going to reply.

I had my scan today and my doc said that there is a cycst on one ovary that he will ignore, I have free fluid and he isn't worried about it. My other follicles are ranging from 14-19 and he said that my transfer is going to be set for Thursday! I might be triggering tomorrow night!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you all how HARD I have been praying for this! Now, I pray for a great harvet (as my doc calls it) and that we can get all of them fertilized!!!!!!!!!

AH! I'm so happy and I can't wait for all you ladies to get to this point too!!!

LADIES!!!!!!!!!! I am on cloud 9 right now, so I need to type this out, and then I am going to reply.

I had my scan today and my doc said that there is a cycst on one ovary that he will ignore, I have free fluid and he isn't worried about it. My other follicles are ranging from 14-19 and he said that my transfer is going to be set for Thursday! I might be triggering tomorrow night!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you all how HARD I have been praying for this! Now, I pray for a great harvet (as my doc calls it) and that we can get all of them fertilized!!!!!!!!!

AH! I'm so happy and I can't wait for all you ladies to get to this point too!!!

Woop woop - how fabulous for you!!!! Oh my - it really is all happening and you also have some great size follies!!!! Putting lots of positive thoughts out there for you for the next few days!!!!!:happydance::flower::thumbup: xxx

It's day 33 and still no AF!!!! longest cycle ever !! Am still cramping but nothing appears!!!!! Am not a happy bunny!!!! x

Aw, Emmi - I really hope AF shows up for you! I can't imagine how stressful that is! This whole process is a darn waiting game. We're all here for you!!

x

Hi ya Pinkie

My three injections are Repronex and Ganirelix in the AM and then Gonal F in the PM.

I am not sure what my estrogen levels need to be at. Although she gives me the levels every time, I have never asked where it should be. HUH, I guess I should have. I just assumed if there weren't where they needed them that they would say something. as of Sat. it was at 1,726. I am waiting for the call to see what it is at from this morning's blood draw.

Thank you for the prayers!!!

Woop woop - how fabulous for you!!!! Oh my - it really is all happening and you also have some great size follies!!!! Putting lots of positive thoughts out there for you for the next few days!!!!!:happydance::flower::thumbup: xxx

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!! Today is a good day!

Tee, this is amazing news I am so happy for you :happydance: well done you!!

Keep up the good work and i'll look forward to hearing more good news in the week. Big Hugs x

Good luck hon..fx for you!:hugs:

Awwww thank you Pinkie.....I am getting so frustrated with it now and feel like I can't move on to the next stage of the down reg scan:cry:

And yep - am checking and checking constantly and still nothing!!!!! I just hope as you say that it is just delayed. I have the normal stomach cramps that I usually get but it's going on forever!!

I have dreaded AF appearing for over a year and now that I desperately need it......

Here's hoping.......

Hope that all you ladies are doing good today!! xxx

Aww Emmi it will come..maybe as your worrying/thinking about not starting could be causing it to be delayed?:hugs:

x

Pinkie3..as I'm taking the highest dose of Menopur it means I have to take two injections every night plus the Suprecur which is the 3 injections! Found thinner needles to use last night which never stung as much but only have a few
left!:dohh:

Emmi..has AF visited yet?

TeeinAZ..do you have a next scan booked? How are you feeling taking the medications? I'm bloated (not that I had a flat tummy anyway!:winkwink:) & feel OV type sensations if that makes sense!

:hugs:

Lexus - I'm sorry I missed this. It's hard to keep track of posts in here sometimes.

I don't have my last scan booked yet, I am waiting for the call. Taking all these meds, I am feeling very dehydrated, and I need to for sure drink more water. I had MAJOR pain on Sunday morning and I freaked out, come to find out I was constipated. Sheesh! HAHA

Now I can feel a little pressure when I bend forward, almost like I can feel my ovaries. But I am not sure. And just last night my bbs started hurting. Like AF type tenderness. I heard that's normal too because of the hightened estrogen levels.

Okay Ladies - AF has finally arrived!!!!!!! Lordy - I was climbing the walls, yelling at hubby and wanting to eat chocolate for breakfast!!! Apparently bursreline delays or makes AF come early!!!!!!:wacko: I had spotting and then as suggested by a member - a little of :sex: really assisted to help it along - but don't tell hubby - just made him feel that I needed it there and then as he is irresistible :happydance:

Okay Ladies - AF has finally arrived!!!!!!! Lordy - I was climbing the walls, yelling at hubby and wanting to eat chocolate for breakfast!!! Apparently bursreline delays or makes AF come early!!!!!!:wacko: I had spotting and then as suggested by a member - a little of :sex: really assisted to help it along - but don't tell hubby - just made him feel that I needed it there and then as he is irresistible :happydance:

YAY Emmi!!!! Hahah that little BD emoticon is hilarious!!! I am so happy for you!!! Now we can be here for you for the rest of the ride! YAYAY

OK - I got the call from my doc and my Estrogen levels are at 3,569, so it doubled again. I have my scan tomorrow morning at 8:30 and will be doing my trigger shot tomorrow evening. YAYAYAY

Heavens - am getting nervous and excited for you!!! It's all so real!! Positive thoughts and hopefully the universe will listen :dance:

I totally love that BD emoticon - love using it when I can! Just relived as I can get on with the journey - I have a long way to go so all the waiting around it too frustrating!!!:growlmad:

But you keep us updated Honey - it's getting so exciting!!! xxx

Emmi, thank the lord it arrived yey!! The BD is brilliant...lol

Tee, good luck at the scan let us know how you get on and how the trigger shot goes?
x

So glad your AF arrived Emmi, are you stimming now? :thumbup:

Good luck for egg collection tomorrow TeeinAz :thumbup::hugs:

How are things with you Pinkie3?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4