• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF Cycle in August

Ladies. I'm on my phone. When I can sit I will type more on my comp.

Retrieval went great!! Collected 18 eggs!!! Now I wait for the call on the maturity and fertilization.

I'm not gonna lie. Yesterday was painful after the retrieval. I'm feeling a bit better today but still sore to walk.

I hope you are all doing well. I'll post more this weekend. But had to fill you all in and Thank you all for your support!!

Now is just fabulous news - fingers crossed that you have some amazing ones in there!!!

Rest up and take it easy - get hubby to make sure he takes real good care of you!! xxx

Retrieval went great!! Collected 18 eggs!!! Now I wait for the call on the maturity and fertilization.

I'm not gonna lie. Yesterday was painful after the retrieval. I'm feeling a bit better today but still sore to walk.

I hope you are all doing well. I'll post more this weekend. But had to fill you all in and Thank you all for your support!!

:happydance: FANTASTIC :happydance: Rest up and I look forward to hearing how they develop...and of course how many embies you put back :winkwink:

Hi Tee! I stalked your thread over here :) I was thinking of you and wondering how it went. Sounds great that you got so many eggs! Great job! Glad those slow ones caught up. Take care of yourself the next few days.

Since I am new here I will introduce myself a little... I am doing my first IVF cycle this month as well. Did Lupron starting at CD20 last cycle and then stims. Had my retrieval last Tuesday. I felt pretty good on Tuesday but Wednesday evening and Thursday I was still sore so I'm trying to take it easy and drink lots. Still a little sore today but I haven't been taking any Tylenol the last two days.

I have my transfer 8am on Sunday. As far as I know I have 5 embryos. As of yesterday there were 2 from the ICSI and 3 from the IVF. I was really bummed at how low our fertilization % was... around 30% but I have some embryos that look good so far. I wish that the embryologist would call me again every day :) but i will have to wait until Sunday...

Good luck to all of you! We can do this!

Hi Tee! I stalked your thread over here :) I was thinking of you and wondering how it went. Sounds great that you got so many eggs! Great job! Glad those slow ones caught up. Take care of yourself the next few days.

Since I am new here I will introduce myself a little... I am doing my first IVF cycle this month as well. Did Lupron starting at CD20 last cycle and then stims. Had my retrieval last Tuesday. I felt pretty good on Tuesday but Wednesday evening and Thursday I was still sore so I'm trying to take it easy and drink lots. Still a little sore today but I haven't been taking any Tylenol the last two days.

I have my transfer 8am on Sunday. As far as I know I have 5 embryos. As of yesterday there were 2 from the ICSI and 3 from the IVF. I was really bummed at how low our fertilization % was... around 30% but I have some embryos that look good so far. I wish that the embryologist would call me again every day :) but i will have to wait until Sunday...

Fingers crossed for you Qwerty!! :thumbup: It's all happening on here at the moment! :flower:

Qwerty I am a possible transfer on Sunday at 9:30! I've got 9 embryos growing. Wooooooo hoooooooo good luck!!!!

Hi there and wishing you all the luck in the world!! Hoping for lots of good news from everyone. :flower:

Tee that is amazing news well done :)
Wishing you and qwerty all the luck for the transfer Sunday, exciting times :)

My journey started yesterday had my first burselin injection it stung a little and have a not very nice bruise but it was not half as bad as i thought it would be i feel so much more relaxed now the first one is over. First scan is booked for 12th Sept.

Hope everyone is feeling ok x

Tee that is amazing news well done :)
Wishing you and qwerty all the luck for the transfer Sunday, exciting times :)

My journey started yesterday had my first burselin injection it stung a little and have a not very nice bruise but it was not half as bad as i thought it would be i feel so much more relaxed now the first one is over. First scan is booked for 12th Sept.

Hope everyone is feeling ok x

Good for you Pinkie! It does get easier - I used to do the whole thing really slowly and meticulously but am bit of a pro now!!! You really do get used to it and it's good that you are finally on your journey! x

Oh wow, everything is moving in the right direction here!:hugs:

Tee..fantastic news on egg collection & growing embies, gd luck for transfer tomorrow :thumbup:

Querty.. gd luck for your egg transfer as well tomorrow..fx for you both :thumbup:

Pinkie..I have huge bruises on thighs & stomach & found that pushing in the Buserlerin as slow as possible helps with less stinging and bruising as I on a high dose..don't scratch where you injected either!

Babydancing..How are you finding it all? Have you started stimms yet?

Emmi..how are you doing? :hugs:

All I can think off is my scan on Mon morning..I just pray that my ovaries are kicking & my follies have grown so that we can carry on with IVF process!

Wishing everyone tons of baby dust. :dust:

:hugs:

Qwerty I am a possible transfer on Sunday at 9:30! I've got 9 embryos growing. Wooooooo hoooooooo good luck!!!!

Yay!! That's fantastic you have so many. I'll be thinking of you!

Good luck to everyone with the injections and ultrasounds soon. Thanks for your support.

Lexus - thanks for the advice it seems to be working, less stinging and hardly any bruise from yesterday shot. Wanted to wish you all the luck for tomorrow's scan, praying for some good news for you [-o<

Tee/Qwerty - its Sunday (for me anyway) nervous and excited for you - good luck with the transfer :hugs: lets us know how it goes

x

Hello Everyone - hope everyone is good - lots of exciting things going on!!

Lexus - am fine thank you - a bit emotional as I have my down reg scan on Tuesday - just hoping that everything is okay and I can finally start stimming! Hubby says that I always go a bit bonkers because of date at the clinic - I start thinking of all the worse things that can happen.

I am truly hoping that your little ones grow - lets keep thinking positive thoughts and hope that they have had a growth spurt.

Tee - how are you me darlin'??? What's the latest?? Thinking of you! x

Good luck to you Qwerty - fingers crossed for all good things. x

Pinkie - hope the injections are getting easier!!!! x

Hi Lexus, I am still on down reg, got scan next Wednesday and hoping the meds are doing what they should- who knowa. I accidentally injected in my left thigh today when it should have been the right, but I was just so tired this morning.

I have also had a dull head ache these past few days and trying to keep my fluid intake up. Good luck with your scan tomorrow. xx

Hope everyone else is doing okay :) xx

Hi Lexus, I am still on down reg, got scan next Wednesday and hoping the meds are doing what they should- who knowa. I accidentally injected in my left thigh today when it should have been the right, but I was just so tired this morning.

I have also had a dull head ache these past few days and trying to keep my fluid intake up. Good luck with your scan tomorrow. xx

I am constantly forgetting which thigh I used the night before but I just figured that as long as I get it in me - that's what's important! Drink lots of water - I really think it helps in keeping headaches at bay!

x

I am constantly forgetting which thigh I used the night before but I just figured that as long as I get it in me - that's what's important! Drink lots of water - I really think it helps in keeping headaches at bay!

x

It's a nightmare isn't it! Then I was worried I was injecting in the wrong place.... just can't win, so I just jab it in and hope for the best. :wacko:

I am drinking more water now but I am getting quite tired too. How about you? any side effects? good luck with your scan hun, fingers crossed. xxx

x

It's a nightmare isn't it! Then I was worried I was injecting in the wrong place.... just can't win, so I just jab it in and hope for the best. :wacko:

I am drinking more water now but I am getting quite tired too. How about you? any side effects? good luck with your scan hun, fingers crossed. xxx

I know - but surely as long as we get it into our system - that's all that matters - right?!? Just hoping for the best but am sure we'll be fine!

I don't have any side effects - apart from AF being late - but on the whole - just emotional but that's just due to the nature of desperate for it to work!

Thank you - hoping all is okay with the scan so I can get the stimming under way! When's your scan?? xxx

I'm sure it gets to where it needs to be in the end. The timing is prob more important. x

I totally empathise re: the desperation for it to work. It's playing on my mind constantly too. We can only do our best and hope we get our little take home babies. :)

My scan is Wednesday morning hun xx

Thanks Emmi - they are going surprisingly well, I cant believe how calm I am about injecting already, lets hope i stay this calm throughout the process - wishful thinking!

Good luck with the scan on Tues, positive thoughts and you will be fine, let us know how it goes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->