IVF Cycle in August

Hi guys, long time! tee sounds like everything is going marvelously! Same for Lexus and qwerty. I can't wait to hear your scan news Lexus! Qwerty sorry your appt was uneventful but there will be plenty of exciting scans coming up!

I had my scan yesterday, it went great, one little bean with a strong heartbeat measuring on track! It was so exciting and reassuring to see!!

so happy for you strawberry!! hope you all are well. i'm looking forward to nov 4th scan.

It's great to hear from you ladies. I am glad that everyone is doing well :)

Hey ladies! Great to see you're all well with your little beans. Hope everyone else is okay too and making some future plans re: treatment.

AFM: We had our IVF review and the consultant felt it was a great response and fertilisation rate given my medical history. He is going to prescribe progesterone oil injections for our FET round. I have to call with AF between 25th Nov and 19th Jan to get started. We are definitely transferring two embies too.

Hope you're all well xx

Hey ladies! Great to see you're all well with your little beans. Hope everyone else is okay too and making some future plans re: treatment.

AFM: We had our IVF review and the consultant felt it was a great response and fertilisation rate given my medical history. He is going to prescribe progesterone oil injections for our FET round. I have to call with AF between 25th Nov and 19th Jan to get started. We are definitely transferring two embies too.

Hope you're all well xx

That's great news!!! Keep us posted!! I am sending lots baby dust your way <3

Hope you're all well xx

That's great news!!! Keep us posted!! I am sending lots baby dust your way <3

Thanks hun :flower: You're looking good mamma!! <3 x

Glad to hear things are moving forward babyd! I did the pio shots and they weren't as bad as I was expecting.

Hi guys, long time! tee sounds like everything is going marvelously! Same for Lexus and qwerty. I can't wait to hear your scan news Lexus! Qwerty sorry your appt was uneventful but there will be plenty of exciting scans coming up!

I had my scan yesterday, it went great, one little bean with a strong heartbeat measuring on track! It was so exciting and reassuring to see!!

Fantastic news! :thumbup: When's your next scan booked? :hugs:

Hope you're all well xx

Glad everything is moving forward for you. :hugs:

Tee, I love your weekly photos!

I'm getting there as well, think mine is more fat & bloating as I've been having the munchies for chocolate & crisps even though I'm eating properly!..:wacko:

My work trousers are not really doing up either, think I'll have to buy some maternity clothes! :winkwink:

:hugs:

Baby dancing so good to hear from you. Glad your doc has high hopes for you as a healthy young lady, and psyched that you don't have to wait too long to move forward. Please keep us posted!

Really nice to read everyone's updates and hear things are going well. Please keep this tread going id love to hear your updates and how your pregnancies are going then hopefully the unsuccessful ladies will be able to share good news with you soon.

We have our follow up appointment 14th Nov hopefully get an idea on what to do next but in the meantime i am enjoying plenty of red wine.
X

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. I am enjoying being back at the gym and my spinning classes :) Also, tmi, but I don't know what my body is doing. AF is due anytime and for the past two days i've had some light brown coloured discharge but no flow as yet... i'm guessing it's just trying to shed the old rubbish that's built up. C'mon!! :) xx

Sorry I've been MIA ladies. We got a new hire and we've been training a lot!

I hope you are all doing well.

Lexus - I'm craving waffles lately. I swear I think I went through two boxes in two weeks. I'm trying to eat healthy but this baby just wants sweets. It's weird for me because I've never been huge on sweets. For lunch I always eat a bowl of veggies. And about the maternity clothes, I bought some starting at 6 weeks I think. The best investment I've made so far. While I know it was probably too early, but I was getting thicker and now I will just grow into them. But I HAVE to start working out my legs before they take over HAHAH.

Sorry I've been MIA ladies. We got a new hire and we've been training a lot!

I hope you are all doing well.

Lexus - I'm craving waffles lately. I swear I think I went through two boxes in two weeks. I'm trying to eat healthy but this baby just wants sweets. It's weird for me because I've never been huge on sweets. For lunch I always eat a bowl of veggies. And about the maternity clothes, I bought some starting at 6 weeks I think. The best investment I've made so far. While I know it was probably too early, but I was getting thicker and now I will just grow into them. But I HAVE to start working out my legs before they take over HAHAH.

Lol :haha: How are you Tee?

I had my scan yesterday, it was great seeing my baby on the screen! I thought it was going to be an internal scan, I was getting ready to pull down my jeans when the sonographer said no it's ok just jump up on the couch! :dohh:

It was amazing that at 9 weeks 4 days we could see the baby move/wriggle it's arms & legs, we even have a scan photo where baby stuck out its foot! :thumbup:

That was my last visit with the fertility department (although I'm still taking drugs up to week 12:wacko:)

I've been referred to antenatal..was told an appointment will be sent to me so I can meet a midwife & have another scan before I'm 14 weeks..possibly another 4 weeks wait :dohh:

Will be looking for maternity clothes this weekend, I need them!

Look forward to yours and everyone else's updates..xx

:hugs:

I miss this thread and all you ladies. I wish we could keep this one going.

How is everyone doing??? Lexux, how are you and your little miracle?

I hope everyone is doing great!!!

Hey tee, you're looking fab!!

I'm taking my hubby away for his birthday for a few nights tomorrow. AF needs to arrive on Monday so we can get our prescription sent off and start our FET. I am trying to keep positive. Hope you're well xx

Hey tee, you're looking fab!!

I'm taking my hubby away for his birthday for a few nights tomorrow. AF needs to arrive on Monday so we can get our prescription sent off and start our FET. I am trying to keep positive. Hope you're well xx
Good luck to you baby dancing! So excited for you. Have a wonderful weekend away with husband.

Hi Ladies, I miss this thread too but I am glad it gets updated occasionally.

Tee, you are looking great, how many weeks are you now?

I hope all the pregnancies are going well ladies, you must all be coming along nicely now.

BabyD - wow your FET has come around really quickly, good luck and have a nice break.

Not much to report on me, we had out follow up appointment, he said everything was good we were just unlucky. He has also advised a slightly different protocol next time to get more eggs and advise us to do the new time lapse to select the best egg. We just need to make the call whenever we are ready to go again, which will be in the new year sometime - I need a break from all this baby making for a few months and I want to have a few festive drinks.

Hope everyone is well

x

Hi Ladies, I miss this thread too but I am glad it gets updated occasionally.

Tee, you are looking great, how many weeks are you now?

I hope all the pregnancies are going well ladies, you must all be coming along nicely now.

BabyD - wow your FET has come around really quickly, good luck and have a nice break.

Not much to report on me, we had out follow up appointment, he said everything was good we were just unlucky. He has also advised a slightly different protocol next time to get more eggs and advise us to do the new time lapse to select the best egg. We just need to make the call whenever we are ready to go again, which will be in the new year sometime - I need a break from all this baby making for a few months and I want to have a few festive drinks.

Hope everyone is well

x

Hi Pinkie - I read the paper on the study they did with the time lapse and it is BRILLIANT how effective it is on choosing great blastocysts. That would make sense to stim you a bit more if they are doing that technique to get the best little bub to put into you.

All the luck in the world to you and have a wonderful holiday relaxing a bit and party your heart out :flower:

Baby Dancing - WOW I'll agree with Pinkie, you're FET did come around fast. I am sending you lots of love, luck and baby dust!!! Please keep us posted on the journey!!!

Pinkie - I am coming up on 15 weeks. I still can't believe it. I know you will be there soon enough! I think it's great that you have a plan to keep going and it sounds very promising. Ahhhh the holiday drinks, I am going to miss the occasional glass of bubbly this year.

I am so excited to hear all this great news!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->