IVF Cycle in August

Strawberry any news? thinking of you either way and hoping for good news for you and your husband.

just got back from 8 week scan and baby measured 8 weeks + 1 day perfectly 2 weeks after our 6 week + 1 day scan. heartbeat was around 150... it was so strong and loud! i am released to my OBGYN which is great but a little frustrating because he said they should see me at 10-11 weeks which would be 2-3 weeks from now and not sure i'll be able to get in that quick. doctors just kinda assume that things happen whenever they want... forget us patients having to wait... and wait... i will call if they send me a date that is a lot later than that. i am supposed to keep taking progesterone supplements for another 2 weeks but it is so reassuring to see placenta already there and taking over (so i wouldn't worry one bit anyone who is taken off progesterone earlier). ok all done my happy rant :) hope you all are well!

Strawberry any news? thinking of you either way and hoping for good news for you and your husband.

just got back from 8 week scan and baby measured 8 weeks + 1 day perfectly 2 weeks after our 6 week + 1 day scan. heartbeat was around 150... it was so strong and loud! i am released to my OBGYN which is great but a little frustrating because he said they should see me at 10-11 weeks which would be 2-3 weeks from now and not sure i'll be able to get in that quick. doctors just kinda assume that things happen whenever they want... forget us patients having to wait... and wait... i will call if they send me a date that is a lot later than that. i am supposed to keep taking progesterone supplements for another 2 weeks but it is so reassuring to see placenta already there and taking over (so i wouldn't worry one bit anyone who is taken off progesterone earlier). ok all done my happy rant :) hope you all are well!

Qwerty - I am so glad to see this. How amazing!!! I am so so happy for you! Man, I feel weird being of progesterone at 7 weeks and my next scan isn't until 11 weeks. I am freakin out.

I must say though, I actually feel pregnant now. Like it just hit me last night. I really need to start doing some leg and thigh excercises though, because I am getting some major saddle bags LOL.

Strawberry - I am waiting anxiously to hear about your beta!

Hey gals! Thanks for checking in. My beta was 3100!! Yay! I have to talk to the docs assistant tomorrow to see when my doc wants to do the sono.

So happy to hear all your happy news qwerty you guys must be thrilled. that's a good point about making the appointment w the OB, I didn't even think of that. Yay for the placenta! Before you know it you won't be needing any progesterone or anything.

Hey gals! Thanks for checking in. My beta was 3100!! Yay! I have to talk to the docs assistant tomorrow to see when my doc wants to do the sono.

So happy to hear all your happy news qwerty you guys must be thrilled. that's a good point about making the appointment w the OB, I didn't even think of that. Yay for the placenta! Before you know it you won't be needing any progesterone or anything.

Yippee! Strawberry so happy for you! What a great beta! Your patience paid off :)

Well done Strawberry what a great number, congratulations very happy for you :)

Strawberry - that is a great number! WAHOOO! I am so happy for you!!!

Qwerty - how are you feeling? I think it finally hit me yesterday and I feel pregnant. It's an awesome feeling.

I keep having dreams that my stomach is HUGE, then I wake up and I'm like, HEY! Where'd it go? HAHAH I am so excited that I hit the 8 week mark yesterday. This is the best feeling. I wish all of you TTC ladies out there get your BFP and know that I am pulling and always praying for you!! :dust:

Sharing my BUMP!

Attachments

• 8 weeks.jpg
    8 weeks.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2
Thanks guys!

Aww tee look at you and your cute little bump. I love it!!

So apparently they don't do sonos at my RE until 7 weeks... So I gotta wait a whole 14 days yikes!

Thanks guys!

Aww tee look at you and your cute little bump. I love it!!

So apparently they don't do sonos at my RE until 7 weeks... So I gotta wait a whole 14 days yikes!

Yikes is right, they don't do scans at my OB until 18 weeks. I'm going to go insane the next 10 weeks! That's a LONG TIME!

Two weeks is a long time to wait for your first one. I hope it goes by fast for you!!

Omg tee SUCH a cute pic of you! I love the chalkboard. You are an amazing dork :) and so happy for you guys. 8 weeks and being released to obgyn is such a relief. Feeling good some days and other days nausea is starting to kick in. I heard something weird once about potatoes being mildly toxic to fetus and therefor we get more nauseous after eating them. I had made a potato and cabbage soup and that really made me icky so who knows. Not sure the facts on this though... Thanks for asking about me!

Omg tee SUCH a cute pic of you! I love the chalkboard. You are an amazing dork :) and so happy for you guys. 8 weeks and being released to obgyn is such a relief. Feeling good some days and other days nausea is starting to kick in. I heard something weird once about potatoes being mildly toxic to fetus and therefor we get more nauseous after eating them. I had made a potato and cabbage soup and that really made me icky so who knows. Not sure the facts on this though... Thanks for asking about me!

HAHAHA I really am the biggest dork ever. LOL

I didn't hear that about potatoes. Yikes, that's scary. I did hear that rice has traces of arsenic in it? I mean is that true? It's incredible how much has come up since I was a kid. I am sure my mom wasn't as cautious as we are now a days. lol

I hope you start feeling more yourself. I think I am slowly but surely. I can't wait until we start our 2nd trimester!!! :happydance:

Well done Strawberry what a great number, congratulations very happy for you :)

Pinkie - you hanging in there? You gonna test yourself on Sunday?

Yes Pinkie - how are you doing? You've been quiet...hahah up to something, hmm?:shhh: HAHA I hope you are doing OK and not driving yourself bonkers with the TWW. <3

Hi ladies, i am still here. Slowly trying to get through these two weeks god they the worst aren't they? I am doing ok although i've been cramping for days but no blood they feel stronger than period pains and come and go i've no idea what is going on? Im still off work visiting family and keeping busy. Big test day on Sunday i am so nervous i really have no idea if it will be positive or negative i just can't call it!

Tee - love your photo its the cutest bump.

Really pleased to hear you ladies are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancies, you so deserve it.

X

Hi ladies, i am still here. Slowly trying to get through these two weeks god they the worst aren't they? I am doing ok although i've been cramping for days but no blood they feel stronger than period pains and come and go i've no idea what is going on? Im still off work visiting family and keeping busy. Big test day on Sunday i am so nervous i really have no idea if it will be positive or negative i just can't call it!

Tee - love your photo its the cutest bump.

Really pleased to hear you ladies are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancies, you so deserve it.

X

Hang in there, love. I was feeling the same things, exactly! It's the not knowing that drives you mad. Because on one hand you think, Oh I am totally pregnant, and then on the other you think, but maybe it's the meds. AH! Mad I tell you.

I am sending you lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks Tee, i am trying to stay positive and praying these cramps are a good sign. X

Thanks Tee, i am trying to stay positive and praying these cramps are a good sign. X

I'm hoping for you too pinkie! Sounds like you are taking care of yourself and keeping busy. Best of luck to you!

Tee, re:potatoes I am sure that there are a million things that we could be avoiding but I think it's better to go with what our moms did. We turned out ok didn't we? I think I just heard that things that are very mildly yucky for the baby make nausea worse and potatoes was one of them. I cut out all the eyes though so I will keep eating it in smaller doses so I can get all that cabbagey goodness. I think cabbage is my first food aversion though I REALLY hated the smell of it cooking. Yuck.

I'm hoping for you too pinkie! Sounds like you are taking care of yourself and keeping busy. Best of luck to you!

Tee, re:potatoes I am sure that there are a million things that we could be avoiding but I think it's better to go with what our moms did. We turned out ok didn't we? I think I just heard that things that are very mildly yucky for the baby make nausea worse and potatoes was one of them. I cut out all the eyes though so I will keep eating it in smaller doses so I can get all that cabbagey goodness. I think cabbage is my first food aversion though I REALLY hated the smell of it cooking. Yuck.

We turned out awesome as hell! HAHAH

Besides staying away from the obvious, alcohol and too much caffeine I am just doing what I normally do and I know that my body, and the baby will tell me what isn't good. Last night I found out that I no longer like cooked carrots. :cry: Made me really sad. HAHA

Thought I'd share what I brought for lunch today. Bread and crunchy peanut butter, two pickels, a pear and a nutty buddy. HAHAH YUMMMMMMMMMM

Anyone out there eating weird things?

Thought I'd share what I brought for lunch today. Bread and crunchy peanut butter, two pickels, a pear and a nutty buddy. HAHAH YUMMMMMMMMMM

Wow you are totally pregnant. Nothing weird yet... Although you lunch sounds AMAZING.

Sooooooo scheduled my first OB apt. RE told me to make it for 10 weeks but of course they can't see me until November so it will be at 12 whole weeks. Sheesh. Got so spoiled. I just hope they catch up on the things that should happen at 12 weeks. They had no idea what a nuchal scan was even though my RE said to make sure they schedule one at 11 or 12 weeks. I don't know much about anything in terms of what happens next :dunno:

Wow you are totally pregnant. Nothing weird yet... Although you lunch sounds AMAZING.

Sooooooo scheduled my first OB apt. RE told me to make it for 10 weeks but of course they can't see me until November so it will be at 12 whole weeks. Sheesh. Got so spoiled. I just hope they catch up on the things that should happen at 12 weeks. They had no idea what a nuchal scan was even though my RE said to make sure they schedule one at 11 or 12 weeks. I don't know much about anything in terms of what happens next :dunno:

I know, I was telling a friend of mine that I miss going to my RE. I had my OB appointment two days after my last RE appointment, so I didn't get a scan. My next scan to see my nugget is 18 weeks! :cry: He/She won't be a nugget anymore.

I wish that the OBs would keep scanning because we did IVF, but I guess once you go to the OB you are just a regular pregnant lady LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->