IVF Cycle in August

excited for you babyd, sounds like everything is going to plan. Good luck let us know how you get on weds x

Thank you :flower: I start gestone injections tomorrow and not looking forward to that green needle....argh :haha:

excited for you babyd, sounds like everything is going to plan. Good luck let us know how you get on weds x

Thank you :flower: I start gestone injections tomorrow and not looking forward to that green needle....argh :haha:

Oh man, I do NOT miss those babies. Good luck. I am so so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think we did it high enough as it was far too comfortable...ooops. Maybe we will get it right next time...

I am getting nervous now and praying they survive the thaw well. We just need 2 out of the 4... [-o< xx

Oh man, I do NOT miss those babies. Good luck. I am so so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think we did it high enough as it was far too comfortable...ooops. Maybe we will get it right next time...

I am getting nervous now and praying they survive the thaw well. We just need 2 out of the 4... [-o< xx

I am sending my prayers your way and to those embabies for a great thaw! That is my worry too. We have 6 frozen and I know in about 2 years we'll want to try for another one and I pray they survive the thaw. Sending my love!!! <3 This will happen for you!

:dust:

I am not liking the sound of these gestone injections, I hope they are going ok. Sending you lots of prayers and positive vibes.

Hey ladies :)

The first two embryos defrosted well with no fragmentation. One blastie was nearly back to it's fully expanded state and the other was still waking up. Both are snug in my womb now which has maintained it's 14mm thickness. We still have two in the freezer too- yay :)

Attachments

• FET.jpg
    FET.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2

The first two embryos defrosted well with no fragmentation. One blastie was nearly back to it's fully expanded state and the other was still waking up. Both are snug in my womb now which has maintained it's 14mm thickness. We still have two in the freezer too- yay :)

Oh my goodness I just cried seeing those beautiful embabies! I am so very excited for you and sending tons of baby dust your way! Oh I wish I could give you a HUGE hug!!! Keep us posted with the TWW! :hugs:

Oh my goodness I just cried seeing those beautiful embabies! I am so very excited for you and sending tons of baby dust your way! Oh I wish I could give you a HUGE hug!!! Keep us posted with the TWW! :hugs:

Thanks hun. :flower: xx

Oh wow, what absolutely wonderful news. This is very exciting I am so happy for you both right now, those embabies sound perfect. Keep yourself busy during your TWW wait I remember how long that time felt.

I really hope this is your time, please let us know how your getting on. Big hugs :hugs:

I am not liking the sound of these gestone injections, I hope they are going ok. Sending you lots of prayers and positive vibes.

Pinkie - how are you?

Hey qwerty, I am doing really well thanks. We are still waiting for our exchange date on the house, I want things to move on now so we can start looking at another IVF, hopefully not much longer.

How you doing?

Hey qwerty, I am doing really well thanks. We are still waiting for our exchange date on the house, I want things to move on now so we can start looking at another IVF, hopefully not much longer.

How you doing?

Good luck! Thinking of you. I'm doing ok :) Things going well with pregnancy so feel really lucky. Everything else... keep us posted and hope it's not too long to wait.

Hi ladies, just thought i'd pop by. I had some major cramping 1dp5dt through until 2dpt. Nothing on 3dpt until some cramping again last night through to this morning 4dpt. I really don't know what to expect from this cycle. I am hoping, wishing, praying. What symptoms did you have and when did you test?? xx

Hi ladies, just thought i'd pop by. I had some major cramping 1dp5dt through until 2dpt. Nothing on 3dpt until some cramping again last night through to this morning 4dpt. I really don't know what to expect from this cycle. I am hoping, wishing, praying. What symptoms did you have and when did you test?? xx

Hi BabyDancing! Oo that sounds exciting! Hard to think about it though because I always had cramping after IUIs and never fell pregnant so it might just be from the catheter but sounds really promising could be implantation!

My boobs hurt A LOT. I think that was the only symptom I had, but this could have been from the progesterone. Very soon after I tested I was really dizzy all the time but think that was a week later.

I tested 7 days after 5d transfer. You're so close. Relax if you can and take SUPER good care of yourself.:flower:

This is the worst part, waiting, waiting and waiting!!! I really hope these are good symptoms for you. I held out until my OTD how I did that I have no idea, you test whenever you feel ready. I hope you are feeling ok x

BD - I am looking in my journal right now and from the day of transfer I was having light cramping, feeling gassy and a little nauseous and my boobs were killing me, but I think that was from the PIO. I also had a very dry mouth. I said on 5dpt that I woke up with a shot down my side and some cramps, then I had some twinges in my lower abdomen. I kept putting it as the meds and all that. I wanted to test so bad but never did.

I am praying and sending lots of baby dust your way!!!!

Thanks ladies. I am just feeling crappy today. I am 5dp5dt but just don't feel positive at all. I am still cramping off and on but I am on alot of progesterone and do wonder if it's just holding the witch off. Hubby and I went out for lunch today to take our minds off things and had a little wander around the shops. I am back at work next Monday too. xxx

Thanks ladies. I am just feeling crappy today. I am 5dp5dt but just don't feel positive at all. I am still cramping off and on but I am on alot of progesterone and do wonder if it's just holding the witch off. Hubby and I went out for lunch today to take our minds off things and had a little wander around the shops. I am back at work next Monday too. xxx

Hang in there. I felt the exact same way. As I got closer to my BETA test date I was fo certain I wasn't pregnant. My boobs stopped hurting, I didn't have anymore cramping, I wasn't feeling sick or anything. The only thing I do remember is (TMI) my nipples got bigger. That was so weird to me. But, I remember after I gave blood for my BETA I was walking in to work and I was thinking, "there's noway, I know I'm not pregnant" I mean I was convinced.

I know the feeling. It's really hard to stay 100% positive when there are so many different things it could be. :hugs:

Hang in there. I felt the exact same way. As I got closer to my BETA test date I was fo certain I wasn't pregnant. My boobs stopped hurting, I didn't have anymore cramping, I wasn't feeling sick or anything. The only thing I do remember is (TMI) my nipples got bigger. That was so weird to me. But, I remember after I gave blood for my BETA I was walking in to work and I was thinking, "there's noway, I know I'm not pregnant" I mean I was convinced.

I know the feeling. It's really hard to stay 100% positive when there are so many different things it could be. :hugs:

Hi :flower:

Well, still no signs/symptoms to report here. We are 8dp5dt today and I still don't feel 100% positive about this cycle. However, we are grateful to have made it 4/5 days further than the first cycle. :happydance: The 400mg cyclogest twice a day and gestone every other day must therefore be doing it's job at least...

I just wish I had a crystal ball and could see what the outcome will be before testing.

Hope you're all well? xx

BD - It's the wait and the not knowing that is the worst part of all of this, isn't it?! I wish there was something that we could just feel and KNOW that we're pregnant. I remember wanting to test so so so bad but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I was scared to know either way. When is your BETA? Did you say it was on your b-day the end of the month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->